The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great photos , M! You and I have something in common. Besides BDSM, we are about the same age and body weight. May I make a suggestion? When THX is doing his thing, you might want to take off your glasses. I know from experience that they might slip off on their own if the action gets too heavy, and you're perspiring. Start a conversation with me and we can compare notes, if you like.

Great photos , M! You and I have something in common. Besides BDSM, we are about the same age and body weight. May I make a suggestion? When THX is doing his thing, you might want to take off your glasses. I know from experience that they might slip off on their own if the action gets too heavy, and you're perspiring. Start a conversation with me and we can compare notes, if you like.
Oh thank you for you nice comments! You have peeked my interest -mmmmmm - please send a photo of you ok? i have noted the glasses should not be worn - giggle - thanks again BobbieBound. ❤️M

Oh thank you for you nice comments! You have peeked my interest -mmmmmm - please send a photo of you ok? i have noted the glasses should not be worn - giggle - thanks again BobbieBound. ❤️M
Thank you for your interest. I would love to send you a photo, but I don't have any. I've always been into self-bondage and crucifixion, and nobody to take the pictures. I admire you for being brave enough to post your pictures here on the Forum. Please write me with the "start a conversation ", and we can chat and compare notes.:wink:

Thank you for your interest. I would love to send you a photo, but I don't have any. I've always been into self-bondage and crucifixion, and nobody to take the pictures. I admire you for being brave enough to post your pictures here on the Forum. Please write me with the "start a conversation ", and we can chat and compare notes.:wink:
Oh BobbieBound I am so embarrassed but I don’t know how to start a conversation -would you be so kind as to send me a message? Very grateful ❤️ M ps; I look forward to talking with you!

Oh BobbieBound I am so embarrassed but I don’t know how to start a conversation -would you be so kind as to send me a message? Very grateful ❤️ M ps; I look forward to talking with you!
I just found out the conversation tool is down. The administration took it down temporarily because some hacker was trying to send stuff to members. It will be down until CruxForums can block him. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. I'm sure the administration will have it fixed soon.

@jedakk's Sabina has appeared here and there [read-everywhere] on CF, so I thought to add here a few images from a scene in Serpent’s Eye, when on the second day of her crucifixion she is mercilessly whipped across her breasts and belly and between her legs.
Yikes!!!:eeek::eeek::babeando:

IMG_3106.jpegIMG_3107.jpegIMG_3108.jpegIMG_3110.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom