The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
and a torch too...

too far?
@Arcimboldo tried that back in the day

IMG_3154.jpegI

and even though I don’t remember the context in which @Jastrow crucified this young lady in what appears to be a lake of hellfire,

IMG_3153.jpeg

it would seem that in these parts fire is far from "too far." :eeek: :babeando: :rolleyes:

Tortured forever in hell is such a great and underused fantasy
Coincidentally I’m involved in a role-play on fet that centres around this theme, although my torturers are crueler, they already overran hell centuries ago, these brutes are worse!

Back to the @Arcimboldo sharing, his art provides a rich tapestry of beautiful victims nailed to crosses, whipped, and tortured by fire, heated irons, and likes… so here’s another favourite

24DE5D4A-C729-411E-9E84-96DC228529A6.jpeg

@Arcimboldo tried that back in the day

View attachment 1314177I

and even though I don’t remember the context in which @Jastrow crucified this young lady in what appears to be a lake of hellfire,

View attachment 1314176

it would seem that in these parts fire is far from "too far." :eeek: :babeando: :rolleyes:
You really struck a nerve with me here, Aposate. The thought of spending eternity crucified in a lake of fire has crossed my mind from time to time. The intense heat of the flames licking your naked flesh, the pain of the cross, and never-ending suffering, since you'll never die, aren't something I would want, but fear.

Attachments

• IMG_3153.jpeg
    IMG_3153.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 683
Tortured forever in hell is such a great and underused fantasy
It might look like this:
2005 hellish.jpg

In 2005 I had called it

APOSTASY

At the beginning it was a good feeling to suffer on the grid as a brave and firm martyr. But when they added more and more charcoal, the young Christian decided to save her skin and to offer sacrifices to the pagan deities.

Several years later:
Just after she had died an early, but natural and easy death, she realized ...
... that once she had made a
big mistake...

big mistake...
OOPS!

I was taught this is how a God of Infinite Mercy punished early Christians who chickened out in the face of hideously painful and prolonged suffering and death.

Yeah. Right. :doh:

Last edited:
You really struck a nerve with me here, Aposate. The thought of spending eternity crucified in a lake of fire has crossed my mind from time to time. The intense heat of the flames licking your naked flesh, the pain of the cross, and never-ending suffering, since you'll never die, aren't something I would want, but fear.
I have thought about this many times as well. But unlike hanging on the cross forever, you actually die but then the crucifixion starts again. Being whipped and nailed all over again

It might look like this:
View attachment 1314393

In 2005 I had called it

APOSTASY

At the beginning it was a good feeling to suffer on the grid as a brave and firm martyr. But when they added more and more charcoal, the young Christian decided to save her skin and to offer sacrifices to the pagan deities.

Several years later:
big mistake...
That looks like the Devil's barbecue, Arcimboldo.

Great photos , M! You and I have something in common. Besides BDSM, we are about the same age and body weight. May I make a suggestion? When THX is doing his thing, you might want to take off your glasses. I know from experience that they might slip off on their own if the action gets too heavy, and you're perspiring. Start a conversation with me and we can compare notes, if you like.
Completely agree with BobbieBound,
Beautiful and a real person to boot!
Yes, the glasses do slip (always at the most inopportune time).
Thanks to all.

Lance

Back
Top Bottom