The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
I knew there was a method to the madness, great job of training Tree. Barb should now be ready to take on whatever lies ahead.
I do hope for Barb's sake that the training is a bit more enjoyable for her before going off to LA. We don't want her to burn out.

I knew there was a method to the madness, great job of training Tree. Barb should now be ready to take on whatever lies ahead.
I do hope for Barb's sake that the training is a bit more enjoyable for her before going off to LA. We don't want her to burn out.
It will be with even more intrigue and side stories!!! Barb has earned a bit of a break I think...

Be assured it was a rabid coyote, not member El Coyote, that it and its pack had designs on changing our Blue State Girl in rare red meat...

I am true blue to my colors ... no red!

As for Tree doing 'Barb better than Barb does' that is a high compliment but if a vote was taken by CF members...
View attachment 390603
...I think Barb would win hands down...

that's revealing ...

Forget the Mustang, Kid...

damn ..

sorry Ulrika, I prefer blondes...
Ulrika understands completely... She was just helping you cope until Siss gets here to help you with your last week of training before you head to the required week of sequestration in the rented obsolete prison in LA. Did I mention it will be manned by guards from the IMF and Scandals Resort?
Tree

...No I don't know what means... yet...

Oh shit!

First 2 are GIFs...

To say Barb is excited Siss is coming would be an understatement.

barb playing 001.gif

She is so excited Siss didn’t even make it out of the car that brings her to the Tree House West!

barb playing 002.gif

The last phase of Barb’s training consisted of packing on as much weight as she can before going to rented obsolete prison in LA and cardiovascular stimulation. Barb wasn’t wild about the former but Tree insists as the last week in the jail she would lose much if not all of it. As for the latter she didn’t mind Siss’ unorthodox training.

les 005.jpg

As this goes on Admi has a planning meeting with Dutch Olympic Crux team.

slave rev 006 a.jpg

They look like formidable contestants!

In LA there is a scramble to get new bars in prison’s windows and barbed wire around the prison grounds.

prison 165.jpg

Tree

The car one is a milf GIF!

Busted Tree!

;)

In LA there is a scramble to get new bars in prison’s windows and barbed wire around the prison grounds.
View attachment 390913
Hey, we only just got here, and Thessela hasn't even dragged her cross to the ranch, and now you're telling me we're turning around and going back to LA? Good thing we did that training on the train.

(And our Japanese Canadian assistants say "Konnichi wa, eh!")

I see and showing a shred of class will say no Moore more!!!

One thing I have learned ... is to trust you when you say nothing and, to ... take a step to the side when you do!

BTW! I always cross my fingers for "luck"!
:p

First 2 are GIFs...

To say Barb is excited Siss is coming would be an understatement.

View attachment 390910

She is so excited Siss didn’t even make it out of the car that brings her to the Tree House West!

View attachment 390911

The last phase of Barb’s training consisted of packing on as much weight as she can before going to rented obsolete prison in LA and cardiovascular stimulation. Barb wasn’t wild about the former but Tree insists as the last week in the jail she would lose much if not all of it. As for the latter she didn’t mind Siss’ unorthodox training.

View attachment 390912

As this goes on Admi has a planning meeting with Dutch Olympic Crux team.

View attachment 390914

They look like formidable contestants!

View attachment 390913

Tree

barb playing 002.gif It's a good thing Tree's Mustang has a back seat ;)

les 005.jpg Just who do you think is getting the cardiovascular workout here? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom