The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Damn, she sounds like a free trip to LA is getting to her...

Hooray for Hollywood Gaol
That dilapidated living hell
Where every Olympic hopeful
Prepares for the coming ordeal
Gets out of jail free when she ... Oh Shit!

[apologies to Doris Day]

View attachment 390931 Just who do you think is getting the cardiovascular workout here? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Cardio is so much better than spin class!

Don't you agree? ;)

Cardio is so much better than spin class!

Don't you agree? ;)
Tree knows about women and washing machines with the 'spin cycle' but what the hell is 'spin class'???[/QUOTE]
image.gif
:popcorn:
:doh:
:confused:

I like train travel :)
It was an interesting trip, and rail travel is so relaxing.

I think I am paying too!
:confused:
You did put in some good work on the train, which I enjoyed immensely can only make you more ready for the crucifixion event.

I think Tree has the right idea. A final resting up to build up your strength and stamina. Then it's off to the prison, which doesn't exactly sound like an Olympic athlete's quarters, but it's a bit of a unique event.

Hooray for Hollywood Gaol
That dilapidated living hell
Prepares for the coming ordeal
Gets out of jail free when she ... Oh Shit!
See? No payment required. You get out of gaol free, when...
Actually, don't read that last bit, Thess.

Look, I think that's our cabin/bunkhouse over there. Just a few more meters and you can put down that cross. What? Your shoulders are sore? It was only a couple of kilometers from the rail siding. Never mind. We'll work those kinks out in a minute.

It was an interesting trip, and rail travel is so relaxing.

You did put in some good work on the train, which I enjoyed immensely can only make you more ready for the crucifixion event.

I think Tree has the right idea. A final resting up to build up your strength and stamina. Then it's off to the prison, which doesn't exactly sound like an Olympic athlete's quarters, but it's a bit of a unique event.

See? No payment required. You get out of gaol free, when...
Actually, don't read that last bit, Thess.

Look, I think that's our cabin/bunkhouse over there. Just a few more meters and you can put down that cross. What? Your shoulders are sore? It was only a couple of kilometers from the rail siding. Never mind. We'll work those kinks out in a minute.

Can I put the cross down now Jolly?

I'm sore all over!

View attachment 391738 This girl Thess is so innocent and naive that it often makes me wonder ... well, at least she should be easy to beat;)
Looks can be deceiving. She has trained with no complaints. She has taken everything I assigned. She wants that cross she was carrying. She may be sore, but she keeps going. Good Canadian spirit there, eh. Shouldn't perhaps underestimate her. ;):cool: (Sorry :devil:)

"Hai, Jolly-san, eh! Sorry!"
Yes. Thanks for the support there, Oddjob-san.:rolleyes:

Can I put the cross down now Jolly?

I'm sore all over!
Well then, we will do something to help...um...all over. You can put down the cross, yes. Oddjob-san and our other companion can go...somewhere...to check on...er...things.

Let’s look in at the preparations of the rented obsolete prison, shall we?

The prison is three stories (not counting the basement and subbasement, more on that perhaps later). The California Supreme Court ordered it closed as it was unfit human habitation. The IOC thought it ideal to house the Olympic Crux athletes for the week before the games.

The top two floors were ‘prepared’ for the lower seed athletes. Due to the flacking lead paint and asbestos-covered pipes preparation consists of hosing the rat-shit out of the cramped cells and placing a pot in each cell to serve as their toilets.

prison 161.jpg

Of course there is no plumbing, running water, or air conditioning. Since the athletes have only one chance to medal (once nailed she’s out for a return bid so who cares if she likes her quarters?). In the first basement was another set of cells where the lower seeds would be housed on a rotating basis for the week the athletes were housed there.

prison 160.jpg

The first basement also had no plumbing or air conditioning but the cells were bit larger and on one side even had a window!

prison 168.jpg

I wonder why they rotate the athletes through there and where are the top 25 seed athletes are kept?

Tree

The prison is three stories (not counting the basement and subbasement, more on that perhaps later). The California Supreme Court ordered it closed as it was unfit human habitation. The IOC thought it ideal to house the Olympic Crux athletes for the week before the games.

The top two floors were ‘prepared’ for the lower seed athletes. Due to the flacking lead paint and asbestos-covered pipes preparation consists of hosing the rat-shit out of the cramped cells and placing a pot in each cell to serve as their toilets.

View attachment 391773

Of course there is no plumbing, running water, or air conditioning. Since the athletes have only one chance to medal (once nailed she’s out for a return bid so who cares if she likes her quarters?). In the first basement was another set of cells where the lower seeds would be housed on a rotating basis for the week the athletes were housed there.

View attachment 391772

The first basement also had no plumbing or air conditioning but the cells were bit larger and on one side even had a window!

View attachment 391774

I wonder why they rotate the athletes through there and where are the top 25 seed athletes are kept?

Tree

Formerly known as Trump Towers LA, I presume? Another in a seemingly unending string of failed business investments, this one sadly left to the taxpayers of LA to cover.

Good thing for them that the IOC had need of a suitable dump in which to house the Olympic Crux athletes for the week before the games.

There may be enough money now in the public coffers to keep the wildfires from burning the whole miserable place down, along with all the athletes locked in those basement suites cells.

(Barb is in a pissy-dour mood tonight)

Tree
madiosi 2016 - 159-last walk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom