The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Outside the rented obsolete prison Tree stomps on the clutch, cranks the wheel to the right, and then jerks the handbrake, locking the rear tires. The Mustang snaps into a perfect ‘Bootleg 180’ pirouetting around the front tires and sliding across two lanes of oncoming traffic before skidding to a stop perfectly ‘paralleled’ parked albeit pointing south against the northbound curb. He checks his pockets for change, then finding none puts a 9 mm bullet through the parking meter, takes the bag off his flask and with a marker writes ‘out of order’ before putting the bag over the meter."

This paragraph had me in stitches. :D ... the rest of the post was a bit depressing, except for what Siss and I were doing ;)

When you're good and ready.... :doh: The man said it's only two days to the Olympics, and let me tell you that Barb for one is well-trained! :eek:

We have some catching up to do! :eek:

So Sarah is eager to learn the rules
Sarah_de_Herdt_09.jpg

Well, not her cup of tea, after all...
Sarah_de_Herdt_16.jpg

But, as soon as she wakes up, she takes a shower and... 'Wragg, time for my training, don't you think ?'
Sarah 37.jpg

Last edited:
"Outside the rented obsolete prison Tree stomps on the clutch, cranks the wheel to the right, and then jerks the handbrake, locking the rear tires. The Mustang snaps into a perfect ‘Bootleg 180’ pirouetting around the front tires and sliding across two lanes of oncoming traffic before skidding to a stop perfectly ‘paralleled’ parked albeit pointing south against the northbound curb. He checks his pockets for change, then finding none puts a 9 mm bullet through the parking meter, takes the bag off his flask and with a marker writes ‘out of order’ before putting the bag over the meter."

This paragraph had me in stitches. :D ... the rest of the post was a bit depressing, except for what Siss and I were doing ;)
Depressing??? A star athlete at the first Olympic Crux plus a bonus two extra hours and you are depressed???:mad:

With that kind of an attitude I don't know how you hope to 'medal' at all, much less win or even survive!

Tree

...I'm just trying to pump up her spirits...
:doh::doh::doh:

Depressing??? A star athlete at the first Olympic Crux plus a bonus two extra hours and you are depressed???:mad:

With that kind of an attitude I don't know how you hope to 'medal' at all, much less win or even survive!

Tree

...I'm just trying to pump up her spirits...
:doh::doh::doh:
Did a power of good for Sarah, Shastar, and me! ;)

Yes, he is a Walloon. :)
I don't like to see a lady talking like that...:eek::cool::doh:

Next chapter...

Tree’s feet are tired and he pulls off his boots and tosses them on the passenger seat of the Mustang. He almost passes out when he gets a whiff of his socks and thinks it might be time to pitch them, go to Walmart and buy more, and perhaps even take a shower (…a novel idea for Tree –Ulrika). He walks into the cellblock were the top twenty-five athletes are housed and walks towards Barb’s cell. The air-conditioning for the paid tourist had just turned on and he notes the accommodations aren’t too bad not realizing that in the cells the heat is already sweltering. Because he wears only (filthy) socks Barb smells him almost before she sees him and she is not pleased. She barks “Damn it, Tree, can’t a woman have any privacy?”

prison 079.jpg

Tree looks about at the hundreds of RR Video Entertain cameras and is confused. Barb says “Do you have any toilet paper?”

“It’s not something I walk around with” Tree replies but he walks out of the cellblock and goes into the men’s guests rest room. He finds it one of those multi-roll contraptions but it has a lock on the dispenser. ‘Who the fuck would steal ass-wipe from a prison’ he wonders as he puts a 9 mm slug through the lock. He brings Barb a couple of rolls and asks “Is this enough?”

Barb snatches them from his hand and says “Would you please turn around?”

Tree doesn’t get why but does so while noting there are at least 10 cameras trained on her cell. He figures it must be a ‘girl thing’.

I finish with doing my ‘personal business’ and walk up to the bars. Somehow it feels like Déjà vu, like somewhere else I am standing naked in a cell talking to someone. Anyway, I am pissed at Tree.

hpic a.jpg

I fume “What’s the big idea of firing Hondoboot and Despard Wragg from my crucifixion team without consulting me first, not that I give a shit about Despard Wragg but I have become quite fond of Hondoboot.”

“That is precisely the problem. I doubt Hondo has stomach to pound spikes through your wrists and feet and Despard would enjoy it far too much!” Tree says. “Besides I got my hands on an Olympic cross and Ulrika has helped train the replacements by being bound to it and the raise her. Even though they’ve done more than 50 times this week and Ulrika knows she ain’t going to hang for more than a few minutes she still can’t hold still as they hoist her up. Do you really think after you have been nailed to a cross you are going to hold still when with the pain of being just nailed to the cross and knowing you will have to spend the next 72 hours hanging from for even a chance to ‘medal’? It isn’t like they are going to be lifting dead weight at the top of the cross! And speaking of dead weight I see you lost all the weight I packed on you. Trust me I know what I am doing!”

I rub my hand across my once again trim belly. He was right of course but I’ll be damned if I give him the satisfaction of admitting it. Tourists are starting to come in and Tree says “Unless someone you know pays, I’m your last visitor until Saturday morning when your crucifiers will be here one hour before you are taken to the Coliseum. They will expect payment for their services then.”

“Payment- with what I don’t have any money… Oh, Tree, you don’t mean I have fuck…”

“Yep, I do!”

“Not Bull and Gunner!”

“Naw, they have union cards. They can’t crucify you” Tree says.

“Do I know them?”

“I doubt it but one is one of Gunner’s sons but I can’t remember from which wife or girlfriend and the other claims to be the illegitimate son of Shastar and Queen Mathilde of Belgium although the royals vehemently deny it and Shastar will neither confirm or deny the claim. His name is ‘Taureau’. It’s French for…”

“I know… ‘Bull’” I say. “What ever happened to ‘no sex before a fight’???

-Barb

-Tree

She'll give more than a shit when she's second to Sarah :devil:
Second to Sarah? No disrespect to Sarah, she is a very lovely , and fit lady, but I'm telling you, Barb is going to get the gold medal.
Now that I am no longer on the team, I can bet on Barb:p....I am going to place my bet right now with my bookie;)

Second to Sarah? No disrespect to Sarah, she is a very lovely , and fit lady, but I'm telling you, Barb is going to get the gold medal.
Now that I am no longer on the team, I can bet on Barb:p....I am going to place my bet right now with my bookie;)
No offense to Sarah but...

...I can say no more without giving to much away...

Back
Top Bottom