The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well this was nothing I saw coming. The slave bard Eulalia is led from the faux-coffee shop to the main gate of the LA Coliseum wearing only a loincloth and a crossbeam. She has no idea what is going on more than I do and it shows on her face!

perp 2 b.jpg

But at 1 PM the day before the crux games begins she is nailed to a cross and raised where she will hang until an hour after the last crux athlete drags her cross past Eul but that won’t happen until tomorrow.

Tree

Well this was nothing I saw coming. The slave bard Eulalia is led from the faux-coffee shop to the main gate of the LA Coliseum wearing only a loincloth and a crossbeam. She has no idea what is going on more than I do and it shows on her face!

View attachment 400235

But at 1 PM the day before the crux games begins she is nailed to a cross and raised where she will hang until an hour after the last crux athlete drags her cross past Eul but that won’t happen until tomorrow.

Tree
Now this is a great way to start the games:devil:......very nice:)

View attachment 400235

Tree

images.jpe Wait just a minute here! What did SHE do to deserve that? The IOC can let the Russians off, but they can't give Eul a break? What kind of justice is that?

View attachment 400241 Wait just a minute here! What did SHE do to deserve that? The IOC can let the Russians off, but they can't give Eul a break? What kind of justice is that?
You can be assured that this girl is entirely drug-free, so (unlike the Russians)
she not only should but must take part. Urine samples will be tested not only before
but at frequent intervals during the event. :devil:

The Parade Begins…

Wildfires burn east of LA and the Santa Ana winds blow the smoke over the Coliseum only to hit the cool Pacific air. The Crux athletes are taken from the rented obsolete prison to a few blocks from the Coliseum where they are paraded naked past though the throngs that have gathered to see their walk to the pens where they will spend their last night before the games begin. The eastern European women seem to take it all in stride, almost reveling at the attention she receives from the LA crowd.

perp arrest 019.jpg

Others need to be restrained and various degrees of persuasion to march to Coliseum. This Scandinavian woman needs not only to be restrained and forced to walked through the throngs that line the street that leads to the Coliseum but to punish her disobedience she has electrodes fixed to her thighs that give her random shocks much to the delight of spectators!
perp arrest 036.jpg

Even worse is the treatment of the poor athletes from Transylvania, Romania that had been caught (albeit unwittingly) using performance enhancing drugs supplied by the woman known as ‘Medusa’ (Interpol file name MP5STAB). The spectators are not only allowed to abuse the poor women but are encouraged to do so!

perp walk 37.jpg

Even the ones who walked willingly to the Coliseum discover the crucified slave-bard Eulalia. By the time even the earliest athletes arrive at the Coliseum Eul had hung from her cross for several hours and is already showing the withering suffering the cross has inflicted on her. The procession of the 150 athletes was stretched out to last well into the night with the lowest seeded athletes arriving first. When the 50th seeded athlete arrives the sun had set and in the fading twilight sees Eul, now crucified more than 6 ¾ hours.

lac or EUL.jpg

If she is a sobering now imagine what poor Eul will look like in the morning when they are bearing their crossed past her as they march to be crucified!

Tree

with thanks to Bobinder for the original art I maniped!!!

@

The Parade Begins…

Wildfires burn east of LA and the Santa Ana winds blow the smoke over the Coliseum only to hit the cool Pacific air. The Crux athletes are taken from the rented obsolete prison to a few blocks from the Coliseum where they are paraded naked past though the throngs that have gathered to see their walk to the pens where they will spend their last night before the games begin. The eastern European women seem to take it all in stride, almost reveling at the attention she receives from the LA crowd.

View attachment 400326

Others need to be restrained and various degrees of persuasion to march to Coliseum. This Scandinavian woman needs not only to be restrained and forced to walked through the throngs that line the street that leads to the Coliseum but to punish her disobedience she has electrodes fixed to her thighs that give her random shocks much to the delight of spectators!
View attachment 400327

Even worse is the treatment of the poor athletes from Transylvania, Romania that had been caught (albeit unwittingly) using performance enhancing drugs supplied by the woman known as ‘Medusa’ (Interpol file name MP5STAB). The spectators are not only allowed to abuse the poor women but are encouraged to do so!

View attachment 400328

Even the ones who walked willingly to the Coliseum discover the crucified slave-bard Eulalia. By the time even the earliest athletes arrive at the Coliseum Eul had hung from her cross for several hours and is already showing the withering suffering the cross has inflicted on her. The procession of the 150 athletes was stretched out to last well into the night with the lowest seeded athletes arriving first. When the 50th seeded athlete arrives the sun had set and in the fading twilight sees Eul, now crucified more than 6 ¾ hours.

View attachment 400329

If she is a sobering now imagine what poor Eul will look like in the morning when they are bearing their crossed past her as they march to be crucified!

Tree

with thanks to Bobinder for the original art I maniped!!!

@

Tree solves the Olympic crisis at a stroke! ;)

Back
Top Bottom