The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
I worked on many of these pictures long before they were posted. I thank the artist that never knew I would steal their art and the ladies that donated their alter egos- admittedly not knowing Tree was on the receiving 'end' -

Life is complicated...

Tree

I worked on many of these pictures long before they were posted. I thank the artist that never knew I would steal their art and the ladies that donated their alter egos- admittedly not knowing Tree was on the receiving 'end' -

Life is complicated...

Tree
If all thieves would give so much back, our world would be a better.

I do like the 2024 olympics logo you've painted on their tituli. Very clever detail. Why does Eul not get a flag? Not sure whether she'll represent GB or Scotland in 2024?
Eul is an 'exhibition sport' (whatever that means) and Tree could not find a 'North Forest' flag anyway. And to be noted Madiosi designed the 2024 logo...

Eul is an 'exhibition sport' (whatever that means) and Tree could not find a 'North Forest' flag anyway. And to be noted Madiosi designed the 2024 logo...

I thought that might be the answer Tree. And in spite of us suffering withdrawals from waiting, almost as much as Barb is suffering, I do remember Eul was not a contestant. Yes, your story does make sense and flow logically.

It's beginning to look as if these 2024 games will be an American victory, just like the present 2016 ones. I wonder if GB, France or Vatican will get silver?

I thought that might be the answer Tree. And in spite of us suffering withdrawals from waiting, almost as much as Barb is suffering, I do remember Eul was not a contestant. Yes, your story does make sense and flow logically.

It's beginning to look as if these 2024 games will be an American victory, just like the present 2016 ones. I wonder if GB, France or Vatican will get silver?
I hear the bookies in Vegas are going all in on the penguin nun... We shall see. I'm pretty busy right now... I'm trying to get to the bottom of the US Olympic swim team tempest!!!
1 webb.jpg

I know what you are thinking- Tree forgot this thread! Unfortunately for the athletes I’ve just been busy a bit.

View attachment 409767

I think I’ll check in on them…

Outside the Coliseum Eul hangs nailed to her cross while Medusa (Interpol file MP5STAB) is mounted to hers with ropes. Medusa must last as long as the top seeded Transylvanian woman she doped and was raised slightly before that athlete. While she did not suffer the brutal nailing to the cross and thus no shattered bones in her feet she has been crucified with her arms spread wide and her legs almost straight allowing for minimal movement to try to relieve pressure on a joint or a cramping muscle. The cramps happen often as she is denied water for the duration of her crucifixion!

In the distance she can see the “Hollywood” sign and thinks how she always wanted to see LA. This isn’t how she had in mind.

View attachment 409770

By the way the sign looks much smaller to her- I have a great telephoto lens that makes it look closer than it is.

Inside the Coliseum Messa is crucified at the top of Golgotha with the other twenty-four top athletes. She receives a visit from her coach and lover Judith! Judith opens the top of the fuchsia dress that she borrowed from Messa’s wardrobe and rubs her tumescent breasts against Messa’s lower shins that even wearing platform shoes she has to tip-toe to do. She looks up and declares “Messaline my love you look divine nailed to that cross!”

View attachment 409772

“You are not just saying that to make me feel good I hope!’

“Have I ever told you anything but the truth, Messa?”

“You have not” Messa concedes. “Can you reach my pussy and rub my clit. I hate to impose on you but I need to cum and at the moment I cannot do it myself!”

“But aren’t you concerned about using the energy?”

“Judith, I entered this because you wanted to see me crucified before 100,000 people here and millions around the world. The medals are mere icing if I win one!”

Then there is Sister Mary Martyr representing the Vatican. It seems the Church has influence as her placard is the only one with red lettering for her name to symbolize the shameful way she claimed that displaying herself naked and crucified before the multitudes would somehow ‘glorify God’. A second concession was she was allowed to keep her loincloth while the few other athletes that chose to wear one were stripped of theirs within five minutes of being raised. The down side of this is if it fell off it cannot be touched by her team and after an hour between the weight of displaced bowel movement and her rubbing against the stipe both up and down and side to side the wet and soiled cloth is bunched about her ankles above her spiked and shattered feet.

View attachment 409769

The concession was that if she lost the loin cloth instead of a sponge or cloth soaked water every three hours the priests on her crucifixion team were allowed to piss on the cloth instead of offering her water for the four breaks as penance. The shameless nun still sucked the dripping rag as the dryness of her mouth and throat overwhelmed the vileness of liquid offered… I suspect she will have to spray shitload of ‘Hail Mary’s, ‘Lord’s Prayer’s, and ‘Acts of Contrition’s while mounted on a wood pony and being by Sister Dicipline!

And then there is Barbara Moore! Her coach is T. H. Tree and he wrote most of the rules for the 2024 Olympic Crux and thus knows how to bend them to the near-breaking point as we have seen when after Bull’s and Gunner’s sons nailed her to the cross in just under the allotted hour of her march to Golgotha while he wore a ‘hearing aid’ that gave him GMT -8 every minute (watches and cellphones are taboo but let’s face it the old fart conceivably needs a hearing aid!). Then he waited fifteen minutes after Barb was nailed before to the cross to allow his legal cooler to drain into the cross’ receptacle to lessen the impact when it bottomed and let the Ice cold water spray Barb on the scorching hot day to cool her body (the rules say ‘nothing can be administered to the socket to prevent a cross from bottoming’. Tree recommended the word ‘impede’ be used but who the hell listens to him?).

Tree even wrote a rule that disallowed the use of gloves while raising an athlete’s cross as for some reason they thought he had a hidden agenda (He did- he knew they would allow gloves and ‘little’ Bull and Gunner wore Mechanix™ gloves- the type you can pick an oiled penny off a smooth floor with the pads of your fingers because of the thousand little sticky rubber dots that kept Barb’s cross from falling at all until it had less than a third of a meter to drop).

Another rule was the athletes could not drink directly from the three hour water bottle all the other teams resorted rags or sponges which wasted a lot of water (except for the Vatican Team, of course). Bull’s son is a huge man, bigger than his father (and not just there), but he stands seven feet tall. He can easily squirt the water from the quart bottle into Barb’s mouth and she takes almost all the water from each allowed bottle. But as evening falls the Santa Ana winds blow the smoke of wild fires east of LA over the Coliseum. At 7:30 PM in LA the sky takes a strange hue. Barb has been crucified just over six hours and while Tree may have given her an edge with all the athletes crucified at different times it is near impossible to tell who is doing better. Remember, the first athlete was raised almost three hours before Barb…

View attachment 409768

…but six hours nailed to a cross in hot dry air is not easy.

A quarter away around the circle at the top of the Coliseum’s Golgotha the Celtic Virgin Tash gasps in the hot soot-filled air glowing red as sun sets,

View attachment 409766

Later that night, Eul still suffers her cross as the moon rises.

View attachment 409771

Tree
Wow! Is there any angle that Tree didn't think of in his effort to help me win the gold? He even coached me not to lie about being held up at an LA gas station potty break. What a guy! What great writing. I just might win that gold yet!

Wow! Is there any angle that Tree didn't think of in his effort to help me win the gold? He even coached me not to lie about being held up at an LA gas station potty break. What a guy! What great writing. I just might win that gold yet!
Did you know that LA gas stations cannot charge you for airing your tires or using the restroom if you by gas there? (REALLY)

But doesn't this promote the purchase of demon gasoline???:doh:

There'd be trouble over here if they tried charging for either
(mind you, the typical filling station bog makes you decide you can probably hold out for another 50 miles :eek:)

Perhaps in LA the flush only works if you get three in a row? :p

There'd be trouble over here if they tried charging for either
(mind you, the typical filling station bog makes you decide you can probably hold out for another 50 miles :eek:)

Perhaps in LA the flush only works if you get three in a row? :p
Hey, when tainted 'brownfield ground' in LA sells for more than $100k and the only thing you can build there is a paved gas station (and you have to pay the State of California an annual "water runoff" fee and "purveyor of 'green-house emissions' fee" I am surprised they don't tax state lottery tickets there for printing their tickets paper that...

opps, this isn't my PM thread!!!

"I just might win that gold yet".....you had better win that damn gold medal, after all this, that medal is yours!

"I just might win that gold yet".....you had better win that damn gold medal, after all this, that medal is yours!
Stop pressuring her, Hondo (or keep on). Next segment...

As night falls Bull and Gunner take a service elevator in the LA Coliseum to head out to swank restaurant. Bull asks “Did our boys do good or what?”

“Fuck, yes they did and Tree sure knows how to bend every rule ever written!” Gunner replies. “Barb is a shoo-in for the Gold!”

pf 3.jpg

“I don’t know. That nun cunt from the Vatican and the bitch slave Thessela that thinks she has no choice could fuck things up.”

As the last light fades from the first night the athletes are crucified, Dorothy Brown looks about and says “This is almost as good as a trip to Detroit!”

crux pose 051 c.jpg

The Russian athlete asks what the IOC judges are doing when the put a hypodermic needle in her vein near ankle and draws a vial of blood. She asks what they are doing. One of the judges says “We have had a formal complaint that one of the top 25 seeded athletes has been injected with an illegal blood coagulation drug. I am sure you are clean but we must test all 25 athletes.”

‘I am so screwed” she thinks ‘if Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague fucked up. He swore it was undetectable!’

crux pose 062 a.jpg

One of the strange things about the LA Olympics is while the roads and freeways are choked with cars with lights blazing and street lights glowing to save energy and to accommodate some fucking migratory critter the floodlights of the Coliseum except for the exit and emergency lights are extinguished at 1 AM. It makes for a strange night on Golgotha.

Tash pushes up on her cross and looks up at the four rotor drone that carries the RR Video Productions HD camera. She knows it has a microphone and as forcefully as she can she demands “Do you like what you see, you prick?”

It turns out the drone carries not only a camera but a speaker that booms “It is not bad, Natasha, even if the tits might draw down ratings.”
lac crux tash.jpg

“Fuck you” Tash groans.

Thessela knows she is nowhere near a medal yet but already hates the cross that owns her body. She will not surrender to it… she is slave, she has no choice.

crux 161.jpg

And then there is me. Tree swears I can last three full days- 72 hours… Maybe my body can but what about my mind? Can I hold it together for three days?”

-Barb Moore

jjb116.jpg

At the track level of the Coliseum Wilhelina from Transylvania hangs crucified on her cross as the sun slowly rises. From her labia hangs the tag that states she must serve the six hour penalty after she capitulates. She isn’t stupid and gives up as the sun pours through one of arches of the Coliseum’s main entry gates. She knows she must till midday and that would be a stretch. Fuck going for a medal…

las crux wil.jpg

Tree

As night falls Bull and Gunner take a service elevator in the LA Coliseum to head out to swank restaurant. Bull asks “Did our boys do good or what?”

“Fuck, yes they did and Tree sure knows how to bend every rule ever written!” Gunner replies. “Barb is a shoo-in for the Gold!”

View attachment 410263

“I don’t know. That nun cunt from the Vatican and the bitch slave Thessela that thinks she has no choice could fuck things up.”

As the last light fades from the first night the athletes are crucified, Dorothy Brown looks about and says “This is almost as good as a trip to Detroit!”

View attachment 410264

The Russian athlete asks what the IOC judges are doing when the put a hypodermic needle in her vein near ankle and draws a vial of blood. She asks what they are doing. One of the judges says “We have had a formal complaint that one of the top 25 seeded athletes has been injected with an illegal blood coagulation drug. I am sure you are clean but we must test all 25 athletes.”

‘I am so screwed” she thinks ‘if Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague fucked up. He swore it was undetectable!’

View attachment 410265

One of the strange things about the LA Olympics is while the roads and freeways are choked with cars with lights blazing and street lights glowing to save energy and to accommodate some fucking migratory critter the floodlights of the Coliseum except for the exit and emergency lights are extinguished at 1 AM. It makes for a strange night on Golgotha.

Tash pushes up on her cross and looks up at the four rotor drone that carries the RR Video Productions HD camera. She knows it has a microphone and as forcefully as she can she demands “Do you like what you see, you prick?”

It turns out the drone carries not only a camera but a speaker that booms “It is not bad, Natasha, even if the tits might draw down ratings.”
View attachment 410268

“Fuck you” Tash groans.

Thessela knows she is nowhere near a medal yet but already hates the cross that owns her body. She will not surrender to it… she is slave, she has no choice.

View attachment 410266

And then there is me. Tree swears I can last three full days- 72 hours… Maybe my body can but what about my mind? Can I hold it together for three days?”

-Barb Moore

View attachment 410267

At the track level of the Coliseum Wilhelina from Transylvania hangs crucified on her cross as the sun slowly rises. From her labia hangs the tag that states she must serve the six hour penalty after she capitulates. She isn’t stupid and gives up as the sun pours through one of arches of the Coliseum’s main entry gates. She knows she must till midday and that would be a stretch. Fuck going for a medal…

View attachment 410269

Tree
Just love the manips in this thread! :)

Can Barb hold it together for 72 hours? Who knows? Is the cross messing with her mind? :eek:

Me, I just enjoy the views! :)

View attachment 410263

View attachment 410264

View attachment 410265

View attachment 410268

“Fuck you” Tash groans.

View attachment 410266

-Barb Moore

View attachment 410267

View attachment 410269

Tree

Each woman fights her own battle, her own struggle. A medal is not their primary focus, endurance is. To last the course, to survive the event. Each one has her own technique, her own inner strength. Will it be enough?

View attachment 410270 hanging in there ... thinking gold ... the cool night is such a relief ... love those shadows

Well, maybe some of them are thinking of medals :)

View attachment 410263

View attachment 410264

View attachment 410265

View attachment 410268

“Fuck you” Tash groans.

View attachment 410266

-Barb Moore

View attachment 410267

View attachment 410269

Tree
RR Video Productions has a great feed, I can see the athletes very good, even though night has fallen. And, since I splurged and opted for the Premier Channel, I can even hear the athletes. That Tash, yelling "fuck you" was pretty funny.
The athletes look great in the darkness, the shadows enhance their curves:very_hot:
image.jpeg
Oh yes, I am enjoying this Premier Channel, even if it turns out I overpaid for it (that greedy little rodent:p)

Last edited:
I'm pissed as hell!!! Not only was I not selected for the Olympic crux team, but now that the Olympics are over, I can't find the results anywhere! Not in the newspapers or TV or on line. What kind of bullshit is this????

Back
Top Bottom