Together

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great story, Barb. In my travels, I would have missed it, without your PM. Super stuff, as usual. It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to crucify you. :rolleyes::devil:
We must, of course, be grateful to them, and to your writing skill. :clapping:

Absolutely nothing can prepare you for the intense lighting bolt of pain that comes with having a rusty nail driven straight through your wrist!

My clever little ploy for stoically enduring the horror of being nailed to a cross by locking eyes with the other girl is shattered, along with my delicate little wrist, by the force of Markus' hammer blow. Shrieking at the top of my lungs, pain and shock drives me completely rigid, legs thrust straight out, heels dug in to the gravelly soil. I would have also bucked and thrown myself away from the source of pain were it not for the dead weight of Lucretius perched astride me with his knees pressed down on my shoulders.

Calming a little, I turn my head and stare in horror at the half-buried spike pinning my wrist to the wood. It's shiny head glints in the sunlight, the encrusting rust having been knocked clear by the hammer blow. Dark red blood oozes from and around the ragged wound, staining the rope binding my hand. My trembling fingers curl grotesquely inward.

I look up just as Markus brings the hammer down a second time to drive the spike home and finish the job. A scream is again forced from my mouth; this time a bit less shrill and ending in a pitiful choking sob.

Markus springs immediate to his feet, stepping over the crossbeam and scrambling around to position himself poised with hammer and nail over my left arm. While he fumbles in his pouch for a second nail, Lucretius eases himself back enough, while still pinning me down, to allow himself a free hand to slap playfully at my breasts, delighting in the way that makes them wobble and jiggle.

"Bastard!" I hiss.

He grins wickedly and does it some more.

Rebellious and independent by nature, I am determined not to let these two louts get the best of me ... so I refocus my attention on the other girl, seeking out once again the magically reassuring depths of her steady gaze into my teary eyes. There is something about her ... something about the beauty and brightness of her eyes, and the seriousness of her expression that attracts me so powerfully. It is as though she is some kind of sorceress who wields the power to reach out ... assist me ... guide me ... calm me through my ordeal.

This time, I am only vaguely aware of the nail being placed against the narrow sinews of my wrist, or of the sudden rush of air, or of Markus' grunt of exertion, as the hammer comes crashing down. The pain, though, is every bit as much as before, but I grit my teeth and never lose sight of her ... my font of strength and endurance.

Only a whimper and a groan escapes my mouth, although tears nearly fill my eyes. Markus needs no second effirt. This time he has buried the nail in a single blow.

Attention now shifts to securing my feet. Markus and Lucretius hasten to their feet and turn their backs to me. Conscious of the Optio watching them, they work quickly, each grabbing a leg, which they force to bend at the knee. I do nothing to resist, my attention willfully directed elsewhere.

A rope is produced to bind my ankles together. A quick heated discussion ensues as to just how they want to nail my feet. Markus wants them placed higher on the wood; Lucretius favors a lower positioning. Markus wins out. A brief rustling about follows as nails are extracted from their respective pouches, and simultaneously pressed against the tops of my feet at a point roughly midway between toes and ankles.

"Ready?" grunts Markus. "ūnus, duo, trēs, Together now!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Oh BARB!! :very_hot:

You GENIUS!! :very_hot: :bdsm-heart:

Tw0 hammers swing down in unison ... the sharp clang of iron-striking-iron splits the air, instantaneously followed by the crackly crunch of shattered bones and cartilage and the baritone thunk of two iron shafts sinking into wood. And, a split second later, by my ear-splitting howl of anguished pain.

This time, with no one to hold me down, my body reacts by throwing itself upward ... arching high, pelvis thrusting, muscles straining. Shakily, that position is held for several seconds ... before I come crashing back down on the hard wood.

Stunned and in a state of deep shock, I lie docilely still while Lucretius and Markus finish the job of nailing my feet with several more swift hammer blows. Each blow shakes the cross, causing little ripples and tremors to race up and down the sweat-sheened flesh of my crucified body.

Rising and stepping back, my executioners survey their handiwork. By now a crowd of soldiers, having completed their own assignments, has gathered around to witness the spectacle of a double crucifixion.

Playing shamelessly to the gathering crowd, Lucretius makes a show of ripping away the remains of my clothing, exposing my vulva. Tossing the rags of cloth aside, he makes a theatrical bow, drawing a ripple of amused applause, and then a burst of ribald quips and jests. He beams and jovially elbows Markus, who grins broadly.

"Now what?" says Markus, abruptly taking on a more serious demeanor. "We still haven't figured out how to get the other girl nailed to this thing."

"Nice cunnus!' replies Lucretius, eyeing my exposed vulva and lewdly rubbing at his loins. More laughter from the crowd of onlookers.

"Get serious! The Optio is watching!

"I already told you ... back-to-back," retorts Lucretius.

"Yes, but how?"

"We flip her over and ask for help," he says, waving his arm in the direction of the assembled throng.

"Right! Let's get started."

Kneeling, Markus takes hold of the far end of the crossbeam and begins to lift. As the cross begins to tilt on its side, the pull of gravity sends me slipping off to my left. A stab of pain races up my right arm as pressure is exerted on my nailed wrist, and I grimace with pain.

Lucretius circles around to come to Markus' aid, and together they heft the end of the crossbeam so that the cross rests fully on its side. I hang helplessly, sagging towards the ground ... experiencing immense strain and pain both in my extended right arm and from my nailed feet. I groan as my hair falls over my face, blocking my sight.

"Come on! Don't just stand there! Give us a hand!" Lucretius calls to the other soldiers. "We need to flip her over and somehow support this thing while we nail the other girl to the back side!"

"And someone bring the other girl!" adds Markus.

I hear hob-nails on gravel, heavy breathing and the rustle of clothing as soldiers heed their call and clamber down from the road into the ditch.

This is my last opportunity to see the other girl face-to-face, I tell myself. I toss my hair aside and look over in her direction, blinking away the tears that fill my eyes.

She is on her feet now, gripped by two soldiers. Someone has stripped the rest of her clothing away, and she is being forced forward, toward me and the cross.

Our eyes meet. She mouths something, but all I can hear are the shouts and grunts of exertion as my cross begins to shake, rise up and rotate.

I try to keep her face in focus, but lose sight of her as the ground rushes up to fill my field of vision.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Tw0 hammers swing down in unison ... the sharp clang of iron-striking-iron splits the air, instantaneously followed by the crackly crunch of shattered bones and cartilage and the baritone thunk of two iron shafts sinking into wood. And, a split second later, by my ear-splitting howl of anguished pain.

This time, with no one to hold me down, my body reacts by throwing itself upward ... arching high, pelvis thrusting, muscles straining. Shakily, that position is held for several seconds ... before I come crashing back down on the hard wood.

Stunned and in a state of deep shock, I lie docilely still while Lucretius and Markus finish the job of nailing my feet with several more swift hammer blows. Each blow shakes the cross, causing little ripples and tremors to race up and down the sweat-sheened flesh of my crucified body.

Rising and stepping back, my executioners survey their handiwork. By now a crowd of soldiers, having completed their own assignments, has gathered around to witness the spectacle of a double crucifixion.

Playing shamelessly to the gathering crowd, Lucretius makes a show of ripping away the remains of my clothing, exposing my vulva. Tossing the rags of cloth aside, he makes a theatrical bow, drawing a ripple of amused applause, and then a burst of ribald quips and jests. He beams and jovially elbows Markus, who grins broadly.

"Now what?" says Markus, abruptly taking on a more serious demeanor. "We still haven't figured out how to get the other girl nailed to this thing."

"Nice cunnus!' replies Lucretius, eyeing my exposed vulva and lewdly rubbing at his loins. More laughter from the crowd of onlookers.

"Get serious! The Optio is watching!

"I already told you ... back-to-back," retorts Lucretius.

"Yes, but how?"

"We flip her over and ask for help," he says, waving his arm in the direction of the assembled throng.

"Right! Let's get started."

Kneeling, Markus takes hold of the far end of the crossbeam and begins to lift. As the cross begins to tilt on its side, the pull of gravity sends me slipping off to my left. A stab of pain races up my right arm as pressure is exerted on my nailed wrist, and I grimace with pain.

Lucretius circles around to come to Markus' aid, and together they heft the end of the crossbeam so that the cross rests fully on its side. I hang helplessly, sagging towards the ground ... experiencing immense strain and pain both in my extended right arm and from my nailed feet. I groan as my hair falls over my face, blocking my sight.

"Come on! Don't just stand there! Give us a hand!" Lucretius calls to the other soldiers. "We need to flip her over and somehow support this thing while we nail the other girl to the back side!"

"And someone bring the other girl!" adds Markus.

I hear hob-nails on gravel, heavy breathing and the rustle of clothing as soldiers heed their call and clamber down from the road into the ditch.

This is my last opportunity to see the other girl, face-to-face, I tell myself. I toss my hair aside and look over in her direction, blinking away the tears that fill my eyes.

She is on her feet now, gripped by two soldiers. Someone has stripped the rest of her clothing away, and she is being forced forward, toward me and the cross.

Our eyes meet. She mouths something, but all I can here are the shouts and grunts of exertion as my cross begins to shake, rise up and rotate.

I try to keep her face in focus, but lose sight of her as the ground rushes up to fill my field of vision.

TO BE CONTINUED

Look, read, and learn....

A brand new Crux technique!

:popcorn:

Oh dear! These two numb-nuts might just kill you before your cross is even raised! If your body is pressed tits-to-the- ground with the heavy cross across your back and the other girl placed on top (better hope she's not too heavy) it just might crush the breath out of you! And what happens when she struggles and they start driving the nails through her body?

Umm, guys, maybe you should support the ends of the crossbeam with some rocks or some scrap lumber. Anything so Barb's face and chest are not pushed into the ground! Ouch! Her tits aren't big enough to provide much cushion. (Well, looking at your avatar . . . :rolleyes:)

I guess a couple of guys could hold up the ends . . . :eek:

Last edited:
Oh dear! These two numb-nuts might just kill you before your cross is even raised! If your body is pressed tits-to-the- ground with the heavy cross across your back and the other girl placed on top (better hope she's not too heavy) it just might crush the breath out of you! And what happens when she struggles and they start driving the nails through her body?

Umm, guys, maybe you should support the ends of the crossbeam with some rocks or some scrap lumber. Anything so Barb's face and chest are not pushed into the ground! Ouch! Her tits aren't big enough to provide much cushion. (Well, according to your avatar . . . :rolleyes:)

Yeah, I was thinking that too.

...can't die crushed by the cross...really important to expire in agony after the cross is raised up...so all the onlookers can watch the suffering!

I sit by the phone waiting for the call to help...
View attachment 514162

A land line ????? :duke:

Umm, guys, maybe you should support the ends of the crossbeam with some rocks or some scrap lumber. Anything so Barb's face and chest are not pushed into the ground! Ouch! Her tits aren't big enough to provide much cushion. (Well, looking at your avatar . . . :rolleyes:)

Marcella has the right idea. She has a better eye for this than the guys ;)

Back
Top Bottom