Troubles for Queen Deborah

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member

Recently we have seen the execution of the murderess Barbara Moore. Her crucifixion came upon the conviction in Queen Deborah’s court. Lady Moore was found guilty of arranging the hanging of young Piper Marie and plotting the murder of Queen Deborah. The first conviction was actually somewhat legitimate while the plotting to kill the queen was due to one of Barbara’s sarcastic remarks. She was crucified and hanged from her cross for more than two and quarter days before giving up her life to the torture of cross. Queen Deborah not only condemned her to the horrific death but rather enjoyed watching Lady Moore suffer for days. One night Queen Deborah reflects on Barbara’s brutal execution.

I recently watched the crucifixion of my scholar Barbara Moore. Some might think I acted harshly ordering her execution but being a ruler one must make difficult decisions. Besides I found Barbara’s suffering most erotic.
d 001.jpg
I remember how she writhed in agony between the spikes. Beneath her a crowd of my subjects jeered Lady Barbara as her breasts heaved on her chest as she searched for relief she could not find.
d 006.jpg
How I wonder what ran through the pampered wench’s head as she struggled for comfort as she was displayed like a common convict.
d 007.jpg
I can only imagine what it would be like to be crucified and have my subjects heckle my suffering. How both demeaning and exhilarating it would be to be crucified nude before my subjects. What would it be like to hang naked nailed to a cross before a mob that days before were my subjects knowing I am subject to the agony of the cross before their lewd, disdainful jeers? There are somethings even a woman of my power cannot make happen.
d 009.jpg
I recline and imagine being crucified before my subjects. I am consumed with orgasmic excitement yet am drifting off to sleep when my bedroom chamber’s doors crash open. Savage soldiers wearing the crest of the Cruxton Abbey storm in. I cower against the headboard filled with fear but of mind to demand “How dare you enter here?”
d 010.jpg
The soldiers do the unimaginable binding me with ropes not suitable for a donkey’s harness. I stand naked and helpless before these cads and demand to know who allowed this to happen to their queen.
bondage 106.jpg
The chief soldier says “You are in the custody of the Cruxton Abbey. You are not Queen Deborah but Deborah, prisoner of the most holy court of the Archbishop Wragg of the Cruxton Diocese. Such another outburst on your part I will be forced to personally report to the court as part of your trial!”

“My trial? Of what am I accused” I ask. This is unheard of! I am a queen!

“Do I look like a bailiff or judge? I am a soldier of Cruxton Diocese! I have been ordered to bring you to the abbey where you will face trial for the crimes you have been charged with. Now are you coming peacefully or do I need to put a lead around your neck when you are marched through the streets to abbey?”

“But I am naked! I need a cape to cover my body” I insist.

“You are no noble in the court of the archbishop! You will be marched through the streets as any other justly accused wench naked as you are” the soldier snarls.
bondage 129.jpg
Me… marched naked through my city like a condemned whore? Why are my loins so warm and wet?

-Queen Deborah… for now at least!!!

Tree

Recently we have seen the execution of the murderess Barbara Moore. Her crucifixion came upon the conviction in Queen Deborah’s court. Lady Moore was found guilty of arranging the hanging of young Piper Marie and plotting the murder of Queen Deborah. The first conviction was actually somewhat legitimate while the plotting to kill the queen was due to one of Barbara’s sarcastic remarks. She was crucified and hanged from her cross for more than two and quarter days before giving up her life to the torture of cross. Queen Deborah not only condemned her to the horrific death but rather enjoyed watching Lady Moore suffer for days. One night Queen Deborah reflects on Barbara’s brutal execution.

I recently watched the crucifixion of my scholar Barbara Moore. Some might think I acted harshly ordering her execution but being a ruler one must make difficult decisions. Besides I found Barbara’s suffering most erotic.
View attachment 575437
I remember how she writhed in agony between the spikes. Beneath her a crowd of my subjects jeered Lady Barbara as her breasts heaved on her chest as she searched for relief she could not find.
View attachment 575438
How I wonder what ran through the pampered wench’s head as she struggled for comfort as she was displayed like a common convict.
View attachment 575439
I can only imagine what it would be like to be crucified and have my subjects heckle my suffering. How both demeaning and exhilarating it would be to be crucified nude before my subjects. What would it be like to hang naked nailed to a cross before a mob that days before were my subjects knowing I am subject to the agony of the cross before their lewd, disdainful jeers? There are somethings even a woman of my power cannot make happen.
View attachment 575440
I recline and imagine being crucified before my subjects. I am consumed with orgasmic excitement yet am drifting off to sleep when my bedroom chamber’s doors crash open. Savage soldiers wearing the crest of the Cruxton Abbey storm in. I cower against the headboard filled with fear but of mind to demand “How dare you enter here?”
View attachment 575441
The soldiers do the unimaginable binding me with ropes not suitable for a donkey’s harness. I stand naked and helpless before these cads and demand to know who allowed this to happen to their queen.
View attachment 575442
The chief soldier says “You are in the custody of the Cruxton Abbey. You are not Queen Deborah but Deborah, prisoner of the most holy court of the Archbishop Wragg of the Cruxton Diocese. Such another outburst on your part I will be forced to personally report to the court as part of your trial!”

“My trial? Of what am I accused” I ask. This is unheard of! I am a queen!

“Do I look like a bailiff or judge? I am a soldier of Cruxton Diocese! I have been ordered to bring you to the abbey where you will face trial for the crimes you have been charged with. Now are you coming peacefully or do I need to put a lead around your neck when you are marched through the streets to abbey?”

“But I am naked! I need a cape to cover my body” I insist.

“You are no noble in the court of the archbishop! You will be marched through the streets as any other justly accused wench naked as you are” the soldier snarls.
View attachment 575443
Me… marched naked through my city like a condemned whore? Why are my loins so warm and wet?

-Queen Deborah… for now at least!!!

Tree
Wow! The Secret/Laws of Attraction works! Who knew?

Queen Deborah has been arrested for the execution of her scholar Barbara Moore. It is not that Barbara Moore was innocent of arranging for Piper Marie to be hanged but Queen Deborah is alleged to have also been complicit in Piper’s death.

It is outrageous that I am incarcerated in my own country. I am bound and led naked through the streets of my capital to the Queen’s Court.
debbie 006.jpg
I wear only the irons about my wrists and a flowered crown that designates I am their queen. I am both humiliated and aroused as I am led past my own subjects.

Court should be interesting since as the queen of Lesbia the court reports to me. This embarrassing march through streets before my people is just a show. I am certain the court will exonerate me. In court things did not go as I expected. I stand in the defendant’s stand and find I am not being tried for Barbara’s crucifixion but it is hearing to see it I should be remanded over to Archbishop Wragg’s Cruxton Abbey to submit to his church’s inquisition. I watch with fear growing as elders are swayed that I must subject to the archbishop’s inquisition or be banished to the mines for life.
court 228.jpg
The term ‘banished to the mines for life’ is more ominous than it sounds. A young peasant woman used to working the fields rarely last a year. I am in good shape and am young but for me life may be over before the moon is full thrice! I decide to take my chances with the archbishop. I have of course bedded him and I know he enjoys my company. I announce that I accept the abbey’s inquisition. The chief barrister announces I will be taken to the abbey with the prisoners being incarcerated at the abbey’s work farm. I stand in shock as court guards come for me.
debbie 007.jpg
The next day I am placed in an iron collar and am chained in o coffle with other women. They have been convicted of crimes in my court and sentenced to time laboring at the abbey’s work farm. I am in line with women convicted of crimes. They are all naked to be marched to serve their sentences. I, the queen of Lesbia, am in their line to face my inquisition in the hands of the archbishop’s church.
har004 b.jpg
We walk shamed through streets I have never been on before and I have lived here my whole life. The prisoners’ march serves two purposes. One is to get the prisoners to the labor camp but the other is to publicly shame the women. Be assured I am in this coffle for the second reason!
I arrive at the Cruxton Abbey and am removed from the line of convicts. My wrists are locked in shackles behind my back and I am physically molested by nuns, priests, and monks. I find the assault humiliating but before I can protest the nun holding my arms whispers “Tell me; do you hate what is happening or are you enjoying being our woman?”

jjb7.jpg
I don’t answer because while this is not I want to happen to me I hope they do not touch my loins. I am wet from excitement!

-Debbie

Queen Deborah has been arrested for the execution of her scholar Barbara Moore. It is not that Barbara Moore was innocent of arranging for Piper Marie to be hanged but Queen Deborah is alleged to have also been complicit in Piper’s death.

It is outrageous that I am incarcerated in my own country. I am bound and led naked through the streets of my capital to the Queen’s Court.
View attachment 575633
I wear only the irons about my wrists and a flowered crown that designates I am their queen. I am both humiliated and aroused as I am led past my own subjects.

Court should be interesting since as the queen of Lesbia the court reports to me. This embarrassing march through streets before my people is just a show. I am certain the court will exonerate me. In court things did not go as I expected. I stand in the defendant’s stand and find I am not being tried for Barbara’s crucifixion but it is hearing to see it I should be remanded over to Archbishop Wragg’s Cruxton Abbey to submit to his church’s inquisition. I watch with fear growing as elders are swayed that I must subject to the archbishop’s inquisition or be banished to the mines for life.
View attachment 575639
The term ‘banished to the mines for life’ is more ominous than it sounds. A young peasant woman used to working the fields rarely last a year. I am in good shape and am young but for me life may be over before the moon is full thrice! I decide to take my chances with the archbishop. I have of course bedded him and I know he enjoys my company. I announce that I accept the abbey’s inquisition. The chief barrister announces I will be taken to the abbey with the prisoners being incarcerated at the abbey’s work farm. I stand in shock as court guards come for me.
View attachment 575634
The next day I am placed in an iron collar and am chained in o coffle with other women. They have been convicted of crimes in my court and sentenced to time laboring at the abbey’s work farm. I am in line with women convicted of crimes. They are all naked to be marched to serve their sentences. I, the queen of Lesbia, am in their line to face my inquisition in the hands of the archbishop’s church.
View attachment 575640
We walk shamed through streets I have never been on before and I have lived here my whole life. The prisoners’ march serves two purposes. One is to get the prisoners to the labor camp but the other is to publicly shame the women. Be assured I am in this coffle for the second reason!
I arrive at the Cruxton Abbey and am removed from the line of convicts. My wrists are locked in shackles behind my back and I am physically molested by nuns, priests, and monks. I find the assault humiliating but before I can protest the nun holding my arms whispers “Tell me; do you hate what is happening or are you enjoying being our woman?”

View attachment 575641
I don’t answer because while this is not I want to happen to me I hope they do not touch my loins. I am wet from excitement!

-Debbie

Nice work on the humiliation. She seems to have her hopes up but I do not think it will last. I look forward to the outcome. :devil:

I am no longer Queen Deborah. I am Debbie, submitting to the archbishop’s inquisition. I am nothing more than any other woman sent to the archbishop’s interrogation. I am a woman waiting to confess to sins I have committed or have been accused of. There is no hope I will be freed from this place. I am all but condemned woman. I know I will confess. I want them to force me to!

Archbishop Wragg has me in his chambers to discuss my ‘options’. He gropes and fondles me and offers me a quick swift execution if I confess to my complicity in Piper’s hanging and Barbara Moore’s execution. If I do so he will have me beheaded in the morning. I purr “I cannot surrender to your kind offer. You must force me to confess to the high crimes I am accused of committing.”
couple 018.jpg
His fingers toy with my breasts and his tongue laps my ear. Near breathlessly he whispers “I will enjoy watching you writhing while hanging crucified.”

My loins leak and I moan “I’m sure you will but I have confessed to no crimes. I am the subject of your court, archbishop. Convince me to confess!”
He tosses me face down on his bed and takes me as a hound breeding its bitch. It is gloriously painful!

couple 054.jpg
My thighs are painted with his seed pouring from my sex. I kneel before him as the archbishop sways the whip before my face. He asks me if I have ever been whipped.
whip 033.jpg
I lie and say I never have been. He cannot know I am regular visitor to Eulalia’s Chamber of Discipline and Coffee shop. I am a queen, after all. This cannot be known!

I am hoisted up by my wrists till I can barely stand on my toes. It is painful yet I hope they do not notice my cunt’s leakage down my thighs.
whip 210.jpg
I pretend to be horrified as the crop is toyed before my naked body.
whip 070.jpg
Goddess, make this worse than I can hope for!

-Debbie

Tree

She has odd desires…

I am under no illusion that my inquisition will exonerate of the charges against me. It would be easier to confess than to suffer the tortures of Cruxton Abbey. The archbishop’s words ‘I will enjoy watching you writhing while hanging crucified’ ring in my head and I know he was not idly wishing to see me crucified. It is his desire to see me- Queen Deborah- nailed to a cross and slowly suffer the death of a common criminal.

I must admit while I cannot say I look forward to the torments they have planned for my body and mind I am intrigued by their ingenuity of torture. Say what you want about the tenderness of a woman’s body but do not let a woman supervise your inquisition. Sister Discipline must stay up nights dreaming of new agonies for me to suffer.

a nun.jpg
Whipping is a regular torment. Often it is outdoors. I am bound to derrick, bare of clothing, and beaten before the clergy and other prisoners.
jjb14.jpg
Witnesses not in the know would realize it is their queen taking the sting of leather lash.

There are quieter times that are equally dreadful. More than once I am bound, caged, and lowered into a vat.
cage 096 a.jpg
That would be bad enough but women prisoners haul buckets filled with human waste and fill the vat until I have to struggle to get air. Then the lid is closed and I suffer alone in darkness!

The strappado is brutal torture. It tears at my shoulders as my body twists the joints in ways they are not meant to turn.
strappado 014.jpg
Much joy is taken by the torture crew when I spill my pee or shit before them. I came close to confessing while I hanged by my wrists but I managed to hold back. I am not looking forward to more torture but I saw Barbara dying on the cross and I am certainly not ready for that.

-Deborah

Back
Top Bottom