Troubles for Queen Deborah

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lying before me is cross that has been used before. There is no special cross for their queen to be crucified upon. The crucifixion team removes the beam I carried up the hill and tells me to get my ass on the cross. The fantasy of being crucified is becoming my gritty reality. I stare at the bloodstained cross I will be nailed to and realize I am as rough and dirty as the wood I will hang from. During the march up the hill I have soiled my thighs front and rear. My hair is not coiffed. It clings and sticks to my sweating face. I stand naked before my subjects without even a rag for a loincloth. And real fear wells up inside me.

“Bitch, I told you to get on the cross” a guard snarls. I know what is saying but my body won’t move. The man in charge, the gruff man named Tree, tells his men he is not paying them to just look at me. Two guards grab me and drag me to the cross. I don’t fight them. I am limp in their grip.
View attachment 576778
I watch in detached disbelief as the swiftly tie my arms and legs to the cross. I look over my bound body and realize there is no escape from the coming spikes.
View attachment 576785
The stipe sticks to my backside. I realize the cross had been used as a latrine. Tree stands over me holding his mallet and three huge spikes. With a calm cold voice he says “You should appreciate I saved the cross and spikes I used to crucify Barbara Moore. I find it fitting the woman that condemned her will die on the same cross nailed to it with the same spikes, don’t you?”

I look at him and say “You cannot be serious!”
View attachment 576781
“This is no place to joke. I trust you are ready” he says. He tosses spikes in the dirt near both my wrists. They look even bigger close up. The rusty square shanks bear the stains of blood- Barbara’s blood! Tree kneels by my feet and presses pointed tip off the third spike against the arch of my top foot. He hoists the hammer up and I stare at the sky as it hurls towards the head of the spike as I hiss “Oh, shit!”
View attachment 576782
With the crash of the hammer the spike drives through both of Debbie’s feet and into the wood under them. She lets out a very un-regal squeal and soils herself yet again. It took only two more blows to pin her shattered feet to the stipe. Tree spikes her left wrist to the cross and moves to her right wrist. As he pounds the third spike in Debbie howls incoherently as pain wracks her body.
View attachment 576783
Tree stands and pulls out his flask. He takes a drink as he looks down at Debbie. Her body heaves and twitches in pain as she struggles to catch her breath.
View attachment 576779
Debbie seems unaware of anything but the pain from the spikes piercing her limbs. Tree is focused on his chore and orders Debbie and her cross raised. As it swings up Debbie whimpers “Please, don’t do this!”
View attachment 576780
Tree’s men pay no attention and they quickly lift it. The cross slides into the socket thudding to a hard fast stop! Debbie’s chin bounces off her chest straining muscles in her neck.

She hangs silently for a few moments then the young queen looks over her crucified body. She whines “Look what you have done to me!”
View attachment 576784
She needn’t have bothered to say that. The crowd thinks their former queen looks rather stunning hanging naked nailed to her cross.

Tree
Great choice of images as well as a great story...are you trying to kill me with pleasure, Tree? :very_hot:

I was roughed up pretty hard when they crucified me. The fucking hordes of peasants mock me, laughingly calling their beloved queen. I shift my hips from one side of the cross to the other to try to find comfort for my wrists.
debbie 010.jpg
It is doing no help to my comfort. I still manage to keep my legs together. These commoners have no right to see my parts exposed! But I learn something new about being a prisoner of the cross. When I move to try to relieve some part of my body what little soothing one part gets is matched with new pain elsewhere. The same happens as I try to maintain some form of modesty. I can do a fair task of hiding the womanhood of my loins but as my hips sway some lecherous bastard somewhere behind me makes crass remarks about my ass. And the cross forbids me from covering my breasts swaying and bobbing on my chest!

I am stretched naked and nailed to the cross to hang in full view to all that care to gaze at me. I will hang exposed crucified to suffer until I can take no more!
crux 343.jpg
I am a filthy convict hanging crucified before the peasants. None seem to care I was their queen barely two weeks ago. The crucifixion team walks around cutting ropes from our limbs. My ankles are cut loose. They are fetching a ladder to cut the ropes from my wrists.
crux 153 A.jpg
I am just a condemned woman waiting for the cross to take my life. I still fight to hold my legs together. They may not recognize it but I am their queen.

I am not alone on this hill. When I marched here I passed men and women who were crucified already. Some had been hanging for a while. Most hung quietly but some cried and a few cursed down at the people jeering them. I hang near the three women I was chained in the coffle.

cross_hill___sarah_and_the_rebels_001_by_skatingjesus-d7z456q B.jpg

(Editor’s note: Debbie is on your right)

We are close enough to see each other and hear each other’s cries of pain but too far apart to talk to each other. Being crucified I find breathing is difficult enough; forget about calling out to talk!

-Debbie

Erin watches as Debbie is crucified..."This one is for you, Barb."

Attachments

• Erin 6.jpg
    Erin 6.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 210
I am a filthy convict hanging crucified before the peasants. None seem to care I was their queen barely two weeks ago. The crucifixion team walks around cutting ropes from our limbs. My ankles are cut loose. They are fetching a ladder to cut the ropes from my wrists.

I am just a condemned woman waiting for the cross to take my life. I still fight to hold my legs together

My loyal subjects have bets placed for how much longer I can hold my legs together.:eek:

Erin watches as Debbie is crucified..."This one is for you, Barb."
Never have I seen such revenge from Erin. It is well placed but...
My loyal subjects have bets placed for how much longer I can hold my legs together.:eek:
You mean your formerly loyal subjects. Just give it up holding your legs together. You are no longer Queen Deborah. You are a comdemned wench crucified with the other prisoners damned to die on your crosses!!!

Never have I seen such revenge from Erin. It is well placed but...

You mean your formerly loyal subjects. Just give it up holding your legs together. You are no longer Queen Deborah. You are a comdemned wench crucified with the other prisoners damned to die on your crosses!!!
She crucified Barb...so justice must be done!

Back
Top Bottom