Troubles for Queen Deborah

Go to CruxDreams.com
For Debbie one good thing about a ‘flat rate’ Tree crucifixion is the condemned wench rarely lasts two full days. Debbie has been crucified almost a full day stretched tautly on the cross. Each breath requires Debbie to work to inhale. The cross has stretched muscles Debbie never knew she had. The morning fog is burning off and women of her court come to see their crucified queen. Debbie hangs awkwardly from the cross. She doesn’t even try to hold her legs together. She doesn’t have the strength to try anymore.
debbie 013.jpg
The women seem to have little sympathy for Debbie’s torture. Piper’s cousin notes that Deborah seems to be failing already. Messa says “It is a shame. This bitch deserves to suffer the cross for days on end!”

Debbie unfortunately won’t. Being a Tree ‘flat rate’ crucifixion there was little concern for how long Deborah might last. Her court returns to the queen’s palace where Deborah reigned as queen. Their hunger seems unaffected by the sight of Debbie’s tortured soiled body as hanged from her cross. In fact they returned to the palace before the stench of a midday sun could ruin their appetite. Meanwhile Debbie hangs crucified with life and sanity fading as every minute passes.

‘Why is no one here? I suffer for my crimes and their pleasure yet no one seem to have the time to see me die’ I say to the cat stalking me from my cross.
crux 210.jpg
-Debbie

There is no cat. There is no crowd either. Debbie’s mind and body surrenders to the cross and gives over to the grim reaper by nightfall.
crux 320 b.jpg
It is a horrible way to die. I hope she enjoyed the ride…

Tree

For Debbie one good thing about a ‘flat rate’ Tree crucifixion is the condemned wench rarely lasts two full days. Debbie has been crucified almost a full day stretched tautly on the cross. Each breath requires Debbie to work to inhale. The cross has stretched muscles Debbie never knew she had. The morning fog is burning off and women of her court come to see their crucified queen. Debbie hangs awkwardly from the cross. She doesn’t even try to hold her legs together. She doesn’t have the strength to try anymore.
View attachment 578421
The women seem to have little sympathy for Debbie’s torture. Piper’s cousin notes that Deborah seems to be failing already. Messa says “It is a shame. This bitch deserves to suffer the cross for days on end!”

Debbie unfortunately won’t. Being a Tree ‘flat rate’ crucifixion there was little concern for how long Deborah might last. Her court returns to the queen’s palace where Deborah reigned as queen. Their hunger seems unaffected by the sight of Debbie’s tortured soiled body as hanged from her cross. In fact they returned to the palace before the stench of a midday sun could ruin their appetite. Meanwhile Debbie hangs crucified with life and sanity fading as every minute passes.

‘Why is no one here? I suffer for my crimes and their pleasure yet no one seem to have the time to see me die’ I say to the cat stalking me from my cross.
View attachment 578419
-Debbie

There is no cat. There is no crowd either. Debbie’s mind and body surrenders to the cross and gives over to the grim reaper by nightfall.
View attachment 578420
It is a horrible way to die. I hope she enjoyed the ride…

Tree

I can't speak for her if she enjoyed it or not, but I'd wager that we did! ;)

Queen Deborah died crucified as she was condemned so to do. Others before her were thrown in a roughly hewn pit.
bury 024.jpg
More were stacked on top of the first.
bury 026.jpg
Even Queen Deborah’s body was dragged and tossed in.
bury 027.jpg
There is no dignity allowed for a condemned queen. She is in the pile as swine food.

Messaline would be appointed queen of Lesbia. She ruled with a fair but firm hand… but that is another tale!
002.jpg

End

Tree

Back
Top Bottom