Wind And Rain

Go to CruxDreams.com
Marcus laid down the whip and ordered Lucius forward to take me down. Eager to please, the young downy-faced soldier rushed forward only to promptly lose his footing in the slippery mud and fall flat on his face. He slowly picked himself up, gobs of slimy red goo decorating his face; his leggings and jerkin caked with red mud. Marcus sighed, and with a look of utter contempt on his face, placed a boot squarely against Lucius' raised rear end and sent him sprawling a second time.

Poor Lucius !:(:(:(

For the rest, who cares about the whipping of a slut Barbarian'girl ?
Roman soldiers can have some fun, their life is so much hard , always risking the death due to those barbarians !
In fact, they well educate them......dont you agree, Barb ?:D:devil:

Roman soldiers can have some fun, their life is so much hard , always risking the death due to those barbarians !

01fr.jpg or maybe like Asterix, the locals may teach the Romans a thing or two. ;)

You can't call Barbaria a 'slut'!!! That's my job!!!

Tree

3. And so I came to make the acquaintances of Marcus and Lucius, the unlucky and disgruntled pair of legionaries who on my account were rudely roused from the warmth and comfort of their beds on a blustery rainy morning and ordered to take a frightened young Briton out on the road and crucify her.

As other soldiers gathered to watch with amusement what certainly in their minds promised to be a spectacle not to be missed despite the inclement weather, the two legionnaires reported to and sullenly took their orders from the officers who had seized me following my little act of defiance.

Grumbling and cursing all the way, they frog-marched me, arms pinned behind my back, across camp to a place where a stout wooden post had been driven into the ground. I stood there compliantly while Lucius produced a length of rope from his kit and used it to bind my thin wrists to an iron ring affixed to the top of the post high over my head.

As a growing crowd of onlookers watched, Marcus worked swiftly and methodically to strip me of my clothing ... ripping and tearing with a vengeance that reflected his foul mood each and every piece of fabric.

Terrified and humiliated, I sobbed and begged for mercy, becoming more and more hysterical with each loss of clothing, much to the entertainment of the crowd of legionaries who jeered and whistled at each step of my growing nakedness, and who cheered lustily as my last remaining article of clothing ... my last shred of dignity ... a small white loincloth ... was torn away with a triumphant flourish.

As the small piece of cloth was ripped from between my thighs, I tried to at first resist and then to cover up by pressing my thighs tightly together, but to no avail. I was naked and everyone was staring at me, ogling me; pointing and joking raucously among themselves.

Then all fell silent as attention was diverted to Marcus, who was thoughtfully weighing in his hand a long leather whip with a knotted tip. I gawked, wide-eyed and fearful, at the menacing sight of the whip and at the long muscular arm about to wield it. I gasped and looked around in desperation as a sudden gust of wind came up and a sheet of icy cold rain doused my naked trembling body. Knowing full well what was in store for me I braced myself, turning to face the gnarled blood-stained wood of the whipping post, knees bent slightly, loosely hugging the wood as though it might somehow protect me.

Several seconds passed. It seemed like an eternity. Then with a grunt Marcus swung the whip over his head and leaned into a biting lash that cut like fire straight across my bare back just below the shoulder blades. The knotted tip wrapped around my ribs, slapping down hard and then digging into and abrading my flesh as it was swiftly pulled away. I screamed on impact and jerked my body about, raising one knee in the air, throwing my head back and slamming my chest hard against the wet slippery post.

Before I had a chance to recover, a second lash zinged across my buttocks, causing my tight little ass cheeks to quiver and shake and eliciting a bawdy chorus of appreciative cheers. I screamed, jumped up against the post, slid back and glanced ruefully over my shoulder at the long angry-looking red welt left by the whip.

The wind came up again. A fresh burst of blustery slanting rain enveloped me and my executioners, quickly sending even the most die-hard spectators scurrying for cover, and leaving Marcus and Lucius to finish the job alone.

Standing ankle deep in red mud and soaked to the skin, Marcus resolutely continued on to deliver eight more brutal lashes. I screamed and howled and repeated my little frenzied dance of agony after each of the first six, before giving it up and allowing myself to hang limply from my wrists, half-turned away from the post, while Marcus delivered the last two lashes … one snaking around my hips and across my belly and the other slashing ferociously at the exposed soft undersides of my breasts.

With that it was over. I hung from the post, buffeted by wind and rain, water tinged with blood running in rivulets down my scourged backside. I was both cold and in shock, shaking uncontrollably and whimpering feebly to myself.

Marcus laid down the whip and ordered Lucius forward to take me down. Eager to please, the young downy-faced soldier rushed forward only to promptly lose his footing in the slippery mud and fall flat on his face. He slowly picked himself up, gobs of slimy red goo decorating his face; his leggings and jerkin caked with red mud. Marcus sighed, and with a look of utter contempt on his face, placed a boot squarely against Lucius' raised rear end and sent him sprawling a second time.

The older man then proceeded to take me down, muttering to himself as he freed me from the ring at the top of the whipping post. He caught me before I could fall to the ground, spun me around, took me by the hair and propelled me toward the camp gate. Lucius picked himself up and followed along.

TO BE CONTINUED

I think Marcus requires a short course in anger management :mad:

Of all days for Barb to decide to have sausage for breakfast she has to pick a day when it's hissing down with rain :doh:

One thing worse than a Roman brute, it's a pissed off, wet, cold, and tired Roman brute. :eek:

Ain't that so, Lucius? :doh:

I think Marcus requires a short course in anger management :mad:

Of all days for Barb to decide to have sausage for breakfast she has to pick a day when it's hissing down with rain :doh:

One thing worse than a Roman brute, it's a pissed off, wet, cold, and tired Roman brute. :eek:

Ain't that so, Lucius? :doh:

Lucius agrees, but has decided to keep quiet about it. ;)

More tomorrow
So Barbaria gets a whipping,
Flails across her flesh are skipping,
Lines across her skin are zipping,
Striping breasts and bum.

Bad enough, the public stripping.
Now her arms the guards are gripping,
To the cross she stumbles, tripping,
Shouting, "Roman scum"!

At her wrists unkindly nipping,
Nails between her bones are dipping,
Agony across her ripping...
Cruel patibulum!

Now the cross is upright tipping,
Down the stipes she is slipping,
From the cup of pain she's sipping,
Still there's worse to come.

Now she feels the cornu's pricking
Into her Tight Little sticking,
But which hole will she be picking,
Ere she must succumb?

So Barbaria gets a whipping,
Flails across her flesh are skipping,
Lines across her skin are zipping,
Striping breasts and bum.

Bad enough, the public stripping.
Now her arms the guards are gripping,
To the cross she stumbles, tripping,
Shouting, "Roman scum"!

At her wrists unkindly nipping,
Nails between her bones are dipping,
Agony across her ripping...
Cruel patibulum!

Now the cross is upright tipping,
Down the stipes she is slipping,
From the cup of pain she's sipping,
Still there's worse to come.

Now she feels the cornu's pricking
Into her Tight Little sticking,
But which hole will she be picking,
Ere she must succumb?

I'll say it again.... WOW!!!

4. I remember passing through the camp gate, half on my own and half-dragged by the big bearded legionary Marcus who propelled me along maintaining a firm grip on my hair.

I had no choice but to do my best to keep up with his long stride. The wind and rain blew in our faces, forcing me to lean into it, breasts swaying as I skipped and staggered along. Whenever I stumbled and started to go down he would jerk me to my feet and Lucius, who followed close behind, would cheerfully add a nice resounding slap across my bare quivering ass for good measure.

Not far outside the camp, the garrison had set up a stretch along the road for public executions. After the battle in which the Romans had laid claim to the region, dozens of the local men who had fought the Romans and survived were rounded up and crucified there. And although I had often seen it before on my daily trips to the camp, my eyes grew wide at the terrifying sight of so many blackened, putrefying corpses hanging from rows of crosses stretching back for a distance on both sides of the road.

We passed among them, buffeted by blinding wind and rain, wandering about until we came to an empty cross, laying on the muddy ground awaiting its next victim. Just at that moment a sudden and especially strong gust of wind came up causing Marcus to momentarily relax his grip on my hair. I seized the opportunity, turned and kneed him in the groin as my father had once taught me to do, broke free and attempted to run.

Marcus stopped dead, doubled over and red-faced, but Lucius gave chase. I darted and dodged between crosses, stumbled and scrambled, twisted and turned, but could not shake Lucius, who kept up the chase and eventually succeeded in grabbing onto my arm and slowing me down while Marcus, now on his feet and mad as hell, came up and upended me by throwing his shoulder into my gut, wrapping his arm under my knee and lifting.

I flew through the air and fell to the turf on my back. Before I could move I was pinned there by Lucius, who held my head down by the hair in addition to kneeling over me with his knee pressing down on my chest. I lay there, immobilized and subdued, listening to the labored breathing of the two soldiers.

"She has spirit," remarked Lucius, "You have to grant her that."

"Won't do her any good," replied Marcus, who now took his revenge by kicking me hard in the crotch with the toe of his muddy boot. I screamed as the bone-crunching impact sent a lightning bolt of pain coursing through my body.

"Come on, let's get her laid out on that cross, so we can get this over with." growled Marcus impatiently.

Lucius let go of my hair, stood up, reached down for my wrists, pulled me to my feet and gave me a shove to get me moving. I limped along quietly, one hand to my painfully bruised and throbbing labia, as we retraced our steps to the waiting cross by the side of the road; but I began to struggle once again as we drew close. In desperation I kicked and clawed for dear life, but was quickly quieted with a hard punch to the stomach that left me on my side and doubled over in the mud next to the cross, gasping for breath.

They picked me up and forced me to sit on the wood. Resigned now to my fate, the fight gone out of me, I pulled my knees up under my chin, wrapped my arms around my shins and rocked slowly back and forth, the wind and blinding rain whipping around my glistening naked body.

"Stretch her out now and bind her wrists and ankles," commanded Marcus.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom