After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have to say that did not end like I thought it would...:confused:. Blaire actually living through the crucifixion, Bull and Gunner being nice, Mistress Barbaria being nice...:eek: There has to be more going on here methinks...:devil:

Love that pic!:bdsm-heart: Don't get in Connie's way!:eek:

We just know how to hit all the right spots Ulrika....:devil:
1) would you like an alternate ending? You needed to live to participate in the Slave Rebellion of 2015.
2) still a newbie... what makes you think Tree is done rambling with this story???
3) I liked that picture too, thanks!!!
4) Run Ulrika!!!!

T

Barbaria, Messa, and Blaire were taken to an airport and loaded into THT One to be… what, Ulrika??? No, not to be taken to the plane’s dungeon and tortured within inches of their lives… shut up and let Tree write; where was I… oh yeah. They were flown to Mr. Wu’s secret hospital in the Caribbean to be attended to after the rigors of their crucifixion.

THT Jet tail art.jpg

While Barbaria had wanted Blaire to be treated so she would have the wounds of stigmata the doctors overruled her citing while Blaire was physically in good shape even after suffering a day and half crucified except around her feet and wrists. While athletic and nailed to the cross with the same 3/8” shanked nails as anyone THT Inc. crucifies all women with Blaire is a small woman and the spikes occupied a large amount of ‘real estate’ in her feet and wrists. Begrudgingly Barbaria allowed the doctors to reconstruct Blaire’s wrists and feet after the doctors convinced her Blaire may not be able to walk much less ride cyclocross.

Barbaria considered that THT Inc. had offered a generous sponsorship for her slave’s cycling. Barbaria could use the money as she had grossly overextended her finances buying Blaire. Besides if Blaire couldn’t race, Barbaria could not punish her for not winning…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom