After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria, Messa, and Blaire were taken to an airport and loaded into THT One to be… what, Ulrika??? No, not to be taken to the plane’s dungeon and tortured within inches of their lives… shut up and let Tree write; where was I… oh yeah. They were flown to Mr. Wu’s secret hospital in the Caribbean to be attended to after the rigors of their crucifixion.

View attachment 143605

While Barbaria had wanted Blaire to be treated so she would have the wounds of stigmata the doctors overruled her citing while Blaire was physically in good shape even after suffering a day and half crucified except around her feet and wrists. While athletic and nailed to the cross with the same 3/8” shanked nails as anyone THT Inc. crucifies all women with Blaire is a small woman and the spikes occupied a large amount of ‘real estate’ in her feet and wrists. Begrudgingly Barbaria allowed the doctors to reconstruct Blaire’s wrists and feet after the doctors convinced her Blaire may not be able to walk much less ride cyclocross.

Barbaria considered that THT Inc. had offered a generous sponsorship for her slave’s cycling. Barbaria could use the money as she had grossly overextended her finances buying Blaire. Besides if Blaire couldn’t race, Barbaria could not punish her for not winning…

Tree
Seems like good logic to me too! What's the point of slave ownership if you can't make money off her and beat her at the same time? It's a win win!:D The fact Blair loves cyclocross so much that she actually thinks it's a privilege to have Mistress Barbaria overseeing her training is also a bonus....for Mistress Barbaria...:devil: Thanks Tree for such great writing!:)

I was told by the doctors I was healing amazingly well. That sounded good until they told me I could soon go ‘home’ and not only be a slave but start training again for THT’s cyclocross. I have enjoyed the pampering the weeks that followed my crucifixion but it was soon to end.

Barbaria was not pleased that the doctors had suggested she had her feet and wrists repaired, but only after they explained that she may not be able to stand long enough to punish her slave before she relented and submitted to surgeries.
Messa was a harder sell as the doctors said she too may not be able to walk. She protested “Do you know how much I have spent on Nailus Martyrs ‘Crucified Women Shoes’™?”

jjb59.jpg

It wasn’t until she was assured it was only on a ‘slave rebellion’ thread would she be unable to wear the shoes did she agree to have her wounds repaired.

While Barbaria and Messa convulsed from their surgeries the young Blaire was shipped back to the Tree estate for rehab and training…

pony 008.jpg

Tree

I was told by the doctors I was healing amazingly well. That sounded good until they told me I could soon go ‘home’ and not only be a slave but start training again for THT’s cyclocross. I have enjoyed the pampering the weeks that followed my crucifixion but it was soon to end.

Barbaria was not pleased that the doctors had suggested she had her feet and wrists repaired, but only after they explained that she may not be able to stand long enough to punish her slave before she relented and submitted to surgeries.
Messa was a harder sell as the doctors said she too may not be able to walk. She protested “Do you know how much I have spent on Nailus Martyrs ‘Crucified Women Shoes’™?”

View attachment 143615

It wasn’t until she was assured it was only on a ‘slave rebellion’ thread would she be unable to wear the shoes did she agree to have her wounds repaired.

While Barbaria and Messa convulsed from their surgeries the young Blaire was shipped back to the Tree estate for rehab and training…

View attachment 143616

Tree
no rest for the weary I see...:( Then agan cross season starts in 3 weeks and all that time Blaire spent hanging around didnt do her cycling legs any good Im sure. :rolleyes:

Oh this young thing, a member less than four months, thinks she knows so much. Much of the work done by the crucified woman is by her legs! The surgeons of Mr. Wu had fixed her feet but Tree's vigorous pony training insured she is ready to place well in any race she enters. For more motivation Barbaria arrived at the Tree estate and says to Blaire "If you don't win, after Bull and Gunner are done fucking you, I will get to work out the soreness in my arms whipping your ass!"

If she hadn't put that 'Bull and Gunner' thing in I might be OK with Mistresses whip thing...

T

Oh this young thing, a member less than four months, thinks she knows so much. Much of the work done by the crucified woman is by her legs! The surgeons of Mr. Wu had fixed her feet but Tree's vigorous pony training insured she is ready to place well in any race she enters. For more motivation Barbaria arrived at the Tree estate and says to Blaire "If you don't win, after Bull and Gunner are done fucking you, I will get to work out the soreness in my arms whipping your ass!"

If she hadn't put that 'Bull and Gunner' thing in I might be OK with Mistresses whip thing...

T
Blaire needs to win some races so Mistress Barbaria can buy her outright...

Back
Top Bottom