After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is another group that uses the same acronym with the 'F' standing for one of George Carlin's 'seven dirty words' but they couldn't get the copywrite lest someone be offended...

Tree

Yes I belong to that group along with Admi, RR, Wragg, and....

And everyone else................

Barbaria and Messa healed more quickly than Blaire not having to recover from surgery to repair broken bones in their feet as Blaire had to. As they parted ways at the Caribbean airport Messa handed Barbaria a rather large seven figure check from ‘The Messaline Fine French Lumber Foundation’. At first Barbaria protested Messa’s generosity saying she could not accept such a large sum of money.

Messa insisted saying “I am honored you thought of me to be crucified with you and your little slave. Besides, sources tell me that Judge Admi and R. Rodent are trying to convince Bull and Gunner into calling in your loan so that you lose ownership of Blaire. I would love to be there when write them the check to settle your debt!”

“But what are you going to do, Messa?” Barbaria asked.

“Ah, I need to get back to France. I’ve been on a tour being tied to crosses in public places so my magnificent body can be helplessly but shamelessly displayed for all to see.”

“It sounds like a grand time” Barbaria said. “Perhaps I could join you on a few sites. I will be accompanying my slave to Europe as she completes in cyclocross events and if you can take time perhaps you could help whip her if she doesn’t win.”

“It would be my pleasure” Messa exclaimed and they exchanged a passionate kiss before Messa walked away to her private jet…”

les -kissing-wallpapers.jpg

Tree

Blaire’s recovery was quicker than expected. Her much awaited return to the States was hampered by THT One being unavailable. Instead of flying her back commercially Mr. Wu generously diverted his slave transport plane to the Caribbean island to pick her up.

(Ed note- Mr. Wu is the infamous Dutch slave trader’s largest competitor. He trades mostly in oriental women…)
At the airport Blaire was treated to a full cavity search…

exam 003.jpg

… so there would be no delays at US Customs before being placed in the cargo hold. Of course every one flying first class on Wu International (paying customers, not slaves) could watch from the windows in the first class waiting lounge or on The RR CCTV feed in HD on the large screens in the lounge.

She was locked in a cage in the hold. As the plane took off Blaire looked about. The hold was dimly lit with LED strip lights. In the cage next to hers was a stunning Burmese woman she would find out was a slave called Yupar. Blaire asked “Do they allow bathroom breaks?”

cage 090.jpg

“Does it smell like they do?” Yupar answered.

“Fucking great! It’s back to slave life. Did you sign up to be a slave, Yupar?” Blaire asked.

Yupar looked around and whispered “Sort of… I am a member of FATWA; the only way to get to America to join the rebellion was to submit to slavery. I don’t have enough money to bribe the officials to get a ‘green card’… Wu does.”

“What is FATWA?” Blaire asked.

Before Yupar could answer a guard set a folding chair between their cages and said “I’m being nice letting you off with a warning. There is no talking among slaves. Open your mouths again and I shoot you both with a Joan Tree Horny Dart™.”

A defiant Yupar asked “Do you think you can hit from that range?”

Blaire’s and Yupar’s flight was pretty damn miserable after he demonstrated he indeed could. At the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport a flamingly overheated Blaire was pulled from her cage and forced into a very tight pair of short jeans, a T-shirt, and thick-soled high-heeled clogs. She was helped put of the cargo door onto the tarmac with her hands cuffed in front of her belly. She squinted in the bright sunlight before a black hood was pulled over head. Prisoners and slaves are so much easier to control when they can’t see what is going on…

Even though Blaire’s rehab was well ahead of expectations every step she took sent searing pain from her feet up her legs…

cuffs 66 a.jpg

…and the Joan Tree dart was not helping anything…

T

Blaire’s recovery was quicker than expected. Her much awaited return to the States was hampered by THT One being unavailable. Instead of flying her back commercially Mr. Wu generously diverted his slave transport plane to the Caribbean island to pick her up.

(Ed note- Mr. Wu is the infamous Dutch slave trader’s largest competitor. He trades mostly in oriental women…)
At the airport Blaire was treated to a full cavity search…

View attachment 143917

… so there would be no delays at US Customs before being placed in the cargo hold. Of course every one flying first class on Wu International (paying customers, not slaves) could watch from the windows in the first class waiting lounge or on The RR CCTV feed in HD on the large screens in the lounge.

She was locked in a cage in the hold. As the plane took off Blaire looked about. The hold was dimly lit with LED strip lights. In the cage next to hers was a stunning Burmese woman she would find out was a slave called Yupar. Blaire asked “Do they allow bathroom breaks?”

View attachment 143915

“Does it smell like they do?” Yupar answered.

“Fucking great! It’s back to slave life. Did you sign up to be a slave, Yupar?” Blaire asked.

Yupar looked around and whispered “Sort of… I am a member of FATWA; the only way to get to America to join the rebellion was to submit to slavery. I don’t have enough money to bribe the officials to get a ‘green card’… Wu does.”

“What is FATWA?” Blaire asked.

Before Yupar could answer a guard set a folding chair between their cages and said “I’m being nice letting you off with a warning. There is no talking among slaves. Open your mouths again and I shoot you both with a Joan Tree Horny Dart™.”

A defiant Yupar asked “Do you think you can hit from that range?”

Blaire’s and Yupar’s flight was pretty damn miserable after he demonstrated he indeed could. At the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport a flamingly overheated Blaire was pulled from her cage and forced into a very tight pair of short jeans, a T-shirt, and thick-soled high-heeled clogs. She was helped put of the cargo door onto the tarmac with her hands cuffed in front of her belly. She squinted in the bright sunlight before a black hood was pulled over head. Prisoners and slaves are so much easier to control when they can’t see what is going on…

Even though Blaire’s rehab was well ahead of expectations every step she took sent searing pain from her feet up her legs…

View attachment 143916

…and the Joan Tree dart was not helping anything…

T

What the hell is going on here....??????????????????????:oops:

There is another group that uses the same acronym with the 'F' standing for one of George Carlin's 'seven dirty words' but they couldn't get the copywrite lest someone be offended...

Tree

Yes I belong to that group along with Admi, RR, Wragg, and....
what did he say Ulrika?
Oh he suck someone's cock!

Back
Top Bottom