After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Tree, don’t” I beg him but doesn’t stop! He laps at my cunt and I shamelessly thrust my hips to his mouth. “Tree, really, stop” I beg him as I grind my cunt against his mouth. He doesn’t and I don’t even try to escape his tongue.
blindfold 010 b.jpg
I look over at Blaire and Messa; they watch without a trace of approval on their faces…

I wake alone with my t-shirt soaked in sweat. I open the Seagram’s and down more than a few slugs. Fuck, my shorts are full of cum! How did that happen???

Tree

“Tree, don’t” I beg him but doesn’t stop! He laps at my cunt and I shamelessly thrust my hips to his mouth. “Tree, really, stop” I beg him as I grind my cunt against his mouth. He doesn’t and I don’t even try to escape his tongue.
View attachment 140844
I look over at Blaire and Messa; they watch without a trace of approval on their faces…

I wake alone with my t-shirt soaked in sweat. I open the Seagram’s and down more than a few slugs. Fuck, my shorts are full of cum! How did that happen???

Tree

DAY DREAM BELIEVER

240x180-1.jpg .... funny how hard it can be the next morning to remember what happened.

Last edited:
You didn't realise that, did you, Blaire? :rolleyes:
I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!:D
pissed, even if it were bitcoins?
especially bitcoins!:p
We’re alone on the hill. I tell Blaire and Messa what Bull had told me about how long we will hang from our crosses. I didn’t expect Blaire’s reaction. She fucking panicked! Blaire began screaming “I can’t do another day! Oh, my god, kill me now!”

This was pissing me off! For Christ’s sake, Messa and I have been crucified for more than a day and half!
I push up and scream “Blaire, you can do it!

View attachment 140693
Messa glared at me and said “Shut up, Barb… Blaire, Blaire honey, you can do it. Stay with me…”

Tree
Oh no! The dreaded first crux jitters! love the varying motivational techniques!
Lovely artwork! Blaire can be a little vexing.
:devil:

Bull walked onto the Tree house deck and confronted Tree.

"I didn't appreciate what you did, Boss."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Tree asked.

"Last night when you licked Barbaria's cunt"

hmmm, it really happened, Tree thought. And then Tree said "So what are you pissed off about?"

"It's Gunner's and my crux site. If she doesn't make it we don't get certified."

"First, there ain't no way she is not going to make it and, by the way, Blaire is the one that has to make it."

"Oh. Never mind. I'm going to shower and head back."

Bull walked into the Tree house. Tree lifted his arm and took a sniff. He winced and said "I ought to shower soon..."

Tree

hmmm, it really happened, Tree thought. And then Tree said "So what are you pissed off about?"

"It's Gunner's and my crux site. If she doesn't make it we don't get certified."

"First, there ain't no way she is not going to make it and, by the way, Blaire is the one that has to make it."

Bull walked into the Tree house. Tree lifted his arm and took a sniff. He winced and said "I ought to shower soon..."

Tree
I don't think I've ever heard Bull put that many words together at one time!:eek:

Tree

Hey .......

naked-exgf-shower-pictures.jpg ... knock before you enter. What were you, raised in a barn?

Last edited:
Tree apologizes for not moving the story forward. Real life required Tree to play 45 holes of miniature golf and go-karting with my nephew. Tree assures all drunken debauchery will take priority in the near future...

Tree

That's funny ....

index.jpg .... I looked for you, but didn't see you there.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom