After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Morning broke and the sun quickly burned off the fog helped by a breeze that was picking up speed. There were some clouds but they didn’t look threatening- yet. Even though Messa and Barbaria had been nailed to their crosses through their stigmata the more than a dozen hours crucified the spikes had chaffed through their flesh and blood trickled down their arms and from their feet.

The crosses were arranged in an arc so the women could see each other’s agony more easily.
Messa said “I didn’t think it would as hard this time.”

“I didn’t either” Barbaria replied.

Gunner and Bull climbed the mound and met with a rather drunk Tree. After a few minutes Tree exclaimed “This is bullshit; I need so sleep!”

He turned to walk down the mound, stumbled, and proceeded to head over heels down the slope. How he managed not to spill his drink or drop his cigarette no one knows. Bull tossed the keys to his car to Ulrika and told her to drive Tree home then he walked over to Barbaria and asked “How are you, Partner?”

“I’ve had better days but I am worried about our little slave. How long will she be crucified?”

“You know I can’t tell you how long you’ll be up there.”

“I asked how long our slave will be crucified” Barbaria said.
View attachment 140500
She knew it was the same amount of time as did Bull. He paused and said “She needs to make it to the next sunrise.”

“How is that possible? With five dice that would be 30 hours and we’d be down sometime around midnight tonight.”

“The judge pulled out some obscure European Yahtzee rule that if five sixes are rolled on the first roll you get an extra six.”

“What a load of crap; I’ve never heard of such a thing” Barbaria groaned.

“It’s true; he showed it to me!”

“You read the rule?”

“Well, no, I couldn’t because I can’t read Dutch but he showed it to me.”

“You fucking Neanderthal it was probably an e-mail from his mother!” Barbaria gasped.

“Hey cut us some slack; our slave’s parents bribed the judge to leave all of you crucified until you died and we got him down to 36 hours.”

“And how did you two geniuses negotiate that?”

“Gunner threatened to pump a thousand rounds of ammunition through his body. The judge can be reasoned with…”

T

And I always thought these two guys were more brawn than brain:confused:

I was more shocked at Mistress Barbaria's softening attitude...
"I am worried about our little slave. How long will she be crucified?”

awww...:bdsm-heart: I though you cared about Blaire for a bit there....then I remembered how much you paid for her... I'd be pissed if all that money died during her first crucifixion too...:devil::D

awww...:bdsm-heart: I though you cared about Blaire for a bit there....then I remembered how much you paid for her... I'd be pissed if all that money died during her first crucifixion too...:devil::D

Mistress Barbaria can be a bit complicated. Don't forget, this dominant side of her is new and learned, but above all she is as tight as Scrooge McDuck. Yeah, I still remember how much I paid for you and I want every penny's worth!

if my car breaks down and is stuck in the workshop,
I get worried and ask "how long? will it ever get back on the road?"
I'm not sentimental about it - a slave, like a car, is an expensive, useful asset :p

pissed, even if it were bitcoins?

We’re alone on the hill. I tell Blaire and Messa what Bull had told me about how long we will hang from our crosses. I didn’t expect Blaire’s reaction. She fucking panicked! Blaire began screaming “I can’t do another day! Oh, my god, kill me now!”

This was pissing me off! For Christ’s sake, Messa and I have been crucified for more than a day and half!
I push up and scream “Blaire, you can do it!

crux timed.jpg
Messa glared at me and said “Shut up, Barb… Blaire, Blaire honey, you can do it. Stay with me…”

Tree

We’re alone on the hill. I tell Blaire and Messa what Bull had told me about how long we will hang from our crosses. I didn’t expect Blaire’s reaction. She fucking panicked! Blaire began screaming “I can’t do another day! Oh, my god, kill me now!”

This was pissing me off! For Christ’s sake, Messa and I have been crucified for more than a day and half!
I push up and scream “Blaire, you can do it!

View attachment 140693
Messa glared at me and said “Shut up, Barb… Blaire, Blaire honey, you can do it. Stay with me…”

Tree

Lovely artwork! Blaire can be a little vexing.

Tree takes a break from the story to reflect on what has gone on recently...

Bull and Gunner are going for their MCT Union cards which requires them to crucify someone for a period of time and the subject must survive both the crucifixion but the removal from the cross (surprisingly, there is no requirement that the subject be a female though around here that seems to be the norm).

Barbaria has turned into a rancid bitch but she has been through a lot lately...

As for Tree, where the hell was he when Blaire, Barb, and Messa were crucified?

It turns out he had a booth on the midway where he was hawking 'recreational crux weekends'. He did pretty good too.

The booth to his left the Rodent was selling subscriptions to his HD channel and preorders of his Blu-Ray DVR's of the crucified women while to his right Ulrika was selling guaranteed convictions in Judge Admi's court. You would be surprised at the number of people who though it was a joke and plunked down the $5 US for either their girlfriend' s or their own death warrants...

Treee

Tree takes a break from the story to reflect on what has gone on recently...

Bull and Gunner are going for their MCT Union cards which requires them to crucify someone for a period of time and the subject must survive both the crucifixion but the removal from the cross (surprisingly, there is no requirement that the subject be a female though around here that seems to be the norm).

Barbaria has turned into a rancid bitch but she has been through a lot lately...

As for Tree, where the hell was he when Blaire, Barb, and Messa were crucified?

It turns out he had a booth on the midway where he was hawking 'recreational crux weekends'. He did pretty good too.

The booth to his left the Rodent was selling subscriptions to his HD channel and preorders of his Blu-Ray DVR's of the crucified women while to his right Ulrika was selling guaranteed convictions in Judge Admi's court. You would be surprised at the number of people who though it was a joke and plunked down the $5 US for either their girlfriend' s or their own death warrants...

Treee

Thanks for that very useful update.

Very cute Treeeeeeeeeee

Rancid? .........

thought.jpg WTF does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom