After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't have a say in this?????:eek::mad:
no...

next segment...

Spotlights click on and as they hum their lights grow from a dim red to a brilliant blue-white. The fog had thinned because of a slow but picking up breeze but the heat of the lights burned what little was left from around Blaire. She jerked a bit and tried to move to cover herself. When she realized not only was there no blanket to pull over her body she was still nailed to a cross she began to cry and asked “Who could do this to me?”
crux 014.jpg
“You did it, Blaire. Quit bitching! You asked to be a slave and you are one. If your masters choose to crucify you should thank them they would take the time and resources to do so.”

Blaire looked about completely confused. The voice was that of a woman’s but instead of finding one of Tree’s sisters taunting her Blaire looked over and found Barbaria glaring at her. Barbaria angrily said “I own your ass. I didn’t have to join you on this fucking mound. So quit your fucking crying and work on living.”

“You’re bleeding, Barbaria!” Blaire exclaimed.

“Yeah, hanging on a few spikes will do that to you even if you have holes there already” Barbaria replied. “You can make it Blaire. Are you going to try at least? By the way, it is ‘you are bleeding, Mistress’!
crux pose 044 a.jpg
“Yes” I say. “I will try.”

I can’t believe I called my mistress by her name…

T

no...

next segment...

Spotlights click on and as they hum their lights grow from a dim red to a brilliant blue-white. The fog had thinned because of a slow but picking up breeze but the heat of the lights burned what little was left from around Blaire. She jerked a bit and tried to move to cover herself. When she realized not only was there no blanket to pull over her body she was still nailed to a cross she began to cry and asked “Who could do this to me?”
View attachment 140176
“You did it, Blaire. Quit bitching! You asked to be a slave and you are one. If your masters choose to crucify you should thank them they would take the time and resources to do so.”

Blaire looked about completely confused. The voice was that of a woman’s but instead of finding one of Tree’s sisters taunting her Blaire looked over and found Barbaria glaring at her. Barbaria angrily said “I own your ass. I didn’t have to join you on this fucking mound. So quit your fucking crying and work on living.”

“Yeah, hanging on a few spikes will do that to you even if you have holes there already” Barbaria replied. “You can make it Blaire. Are you going to try at least? By the way, it is ‘you are bleeding, Mistress’!
View attachment 140177

T
Even hanging crucified Blaire racks up the demerits....:doh:. She better live so her Mistress can thrash her for her impertinence. You would think she would have learned something during her week at the OPP....:rolleyes:

no...

next segment...

View attachment 140176

View attachment 140177

T

Nice pic of me:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom