AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
not for me, looks realistic and i love it

executions were a bloody business and the ancients loved them gorish

me too XD

Yessssss, I'm in realistic "mode" ( just with my fantasy, in real life I am inspired to Mahatma Gandhi !!! ) so an erotic crucifiction of a beautiful woman must have evident marks of her sofference.
A nail without oozing blood is like a subject in full sunny day and no shadow around it. Not realistic :)

Thank you scrofetta , I appreciate so much your "likes"

Last edited:
Unbelievable, thank you so much for the get well wishes and for the sympathy. I'm making it back to the PC, with Photoshop under my filthy fingers. Let's see if the first attempts are successful.
Great images. I really like #1.

"Put your fucking back into it, Rufus! Get that cross straightened up. There you go!"

"Fuck you guys! A little help, please. Can't get a grip. She's sweating too much."

"Boo-fucking-hoo! Just grab her tits, man. It'll give you a better hold. Or her hair."

"Tear off that cloth too. It's hiding her pussy. Whose idea was it to leave it on her?"

Chained to the pillar in the square, I watched as my love Silvia was taken out onto the balcony for everyone to see what was happening to those rebels in Rome.I could hardly believe what they had done to her! Totally naked, very thin, malnourished, chained, she showed the savage marks of torture with whips and other instruments. Apart from that, it was clear that she had been raped countless times!

Attachments

• 57SD3JNMSNDAA9DV4MF25NQE30.jpg
    57SD3JNMSNDAA9DV4MF25NQE30.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 340
  • Realistic_full-body_shot_A_gir.jpeg
    Realistic_full-body_shot_A_gir.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Realistic_medium_shot_A_girl_w.jpeg
    Realistic_medium_shot_A_girl_w.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 224
I don't know if I can manage that satisfactorily yet. A cautious approach from the classic religious theme away to something else.
Very close, very close! Yes, I imagined something like that! Please, I would like to know the AI used. Thank you. I would like to know how an image comes close to what I have imagined. To these "pieta".

I don't know if I can manage that satisfactorily yet. A cautious approach from the classic religious theme away to something else.
The second image is very close, but she doesn't have the torture marks, nor is the scene at the foot of a cross outside. The first could be my choice, but if he is a relative or her boyfriend, his face is very indifferent. The rest of the image is great. The third one has very few torture marks, it is not outside, and you can't see his face, but that's also fine. The one I like the least is the third one, although she could be my partner Silvia.

They've seen enough of you, you small-breasted whore. It's time to start the walk to your death. But your skinny body won't be exposed for long. It seems that someone has paid a fortune for your body to be buried. A pity, whore; for the crows and vultures won't eat your little flesh, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Attachments

• Realistic_medium_shot_A_girl_w(1).jpeg
    Realistic_medium_shot_A_girl_w(1).jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 216
Prisoner of my chains in the cell. The Roman bastards force me to watch what they do to my beloved Silvia. They have no mercy on her. But I am amazed at her courage. With a furious look she insults her executioners, even when they are whipping her, but her small cries are not enough for them. They give the order to whip her harder.
I love Strong Women. She looks Strong xx

The whole crowd was insulting the poor girl. She, badly treated and broken, did not respond to any insult. Days ago she would have struggled in her chains, would have even tried something, but a week in the dungeons and at the hands of brutal men, had reduced her to a whimpering piece of flesh ready to go to the slaughterhouse.

Attachments

• Realistic_medium_shot_A_girl_w(2).jpeg
    Realistic_medium_shot_A_girl_w(2).jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 237
Wild to see how well these have developed. And this is without and specialized Lora, no inpainting, nothing? I hope it gets even better. Maybe with some redheads too! :p
No witchcraft! There is nothing but Flux.1 and very detailed prompts.
Ohhh, there's not much I like better than juicy redheads on the cross.

Attachments

• 1000071646.jpg
    1000071646.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 1000071572 (1).jpg
    1000071572 (1).jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."
No witchcraft! There is nothing but Flux.1 and very detailed prompts.
Ohhh, there's not much I like better than juicy redheads on the cross.
Nice saving of bandwidth there by combining so many fantastic images into a montage - very many thanks @fnhsr! :)

Back
Top Bottom