AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
What if it were the other way around? Silvia and her Amazons have captured me, whipped me, done "things" to me, and finally crucified me.

Attachments

• Realistic_frontal_close-up_A_b(1).jpeg
    Realistic_frontal_close-up_A_b(1).jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Realistic_frontal_close-up_A_b.jpeg
    Realistic_frontal_close-up_A_b.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 160
  • qg0ns6gmiueixh.jpg
    qg0ns6gmiueixh.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 0t2j8joy8hrc9q.jpg
    0t2j8joy8hrc9q.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 113
Iter meum in via doloris pergit.

Attachments

• 1728614378731.jpg
    1728614378731.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 1728484044942.jpg
    1728484044942.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 1728457178936.jpg
    1728457178936.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 265
  • 1728290908980.jpg
    1728290908980.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 271
  • 1727045511237.jpg
    1727045511237.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 1726334848886.jpg
    1726334848886.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 275
  • 1726021368556.jpg
    1726021368556.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 1728424995520.jpg
    1728424995520.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 1728429412206.jpg
    1728429412206.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 1728484282609.jpg
    1728484282609.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 276
Iter meum in via doloris pergit.
Hi fnhsr, please note that site rules prohibit posting more than five images per thread per day (there is an exemption for illustrated stories) and excess pictures are at risk of being deleted. Thanks for your attention.

I was truly amazed at the bravery of that girl. When the soldiers who were holding her after the flogging released her in front of me, she miraculously, with tremendous force of will, remained standing before me. With a gesture of my right hand I forced her to turn around.A horror opened before me. I always think of the terrible damage caused by scorpion, but it was the first time in a woman. I admired her even more.Her back had almost been skinned by the whipping, but she still had the strength to be haughty. I told myself that at least she deserved to be left alone for two whole days, before sending her to die on the cross. I saw the pool of her blood on the ground that was getting bigger as it dripped from her shattered back. I also noticed that she had lost a lot of weight since I saw her first captured. She had not had a good time in the dungeons, at the mercy of the brutal soldiers.

Attachments

• Hyperrealistic_front-rear_view(1).jpeg
    Hyperrealistic_front-rear_view(1).jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Hyperrealistic_front-rear_view.jpeg
    Hyperrealistic_front-rear_view.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 138
After the second lashing she was brought before me. She looked totally broken already. Her body was dripping blood from where she was dragged by the soldiers. Perhaps they had been too quick, but after a while, not too long, she rose to her knees with a tremendous effort. Her face was a mixture of hatred, pain, humiliation, and pleading. She bravely glared at me with fury. Gods, what a brave girl. I would increase the days that she would not be touched to four! Her skinny body was all soreness and she still had a fierce attitude, but I saw something in her eyes. I knew she was totally broken already, but before me she seemed to want to pretend otherwise, such was her hatred towards me. I had killed her family, after all.
But as I was right, it was only appearance. I had only pushed her a little with my hand, and she fell back to the ground, which was covered in blood from her brutal floggings. I had been informed that she had lost consciousness six times during the flogging of her back, and nine times during the flogging of her breasts and front. Truly, that girl was admirable!

Attachments

• Hyperrealistic_frontal_view_Re(3).jpeg
    Hyperrealistic_frontal_view_Re(3).jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Hyperrealistic_frontal_view_Re(4).jpeg
    Hyperrealistic_frontal_view_Re(4).jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Hyperrealistic_frontal_view_Re(1).jpeg
    Hyperrealistic_frontal_view_Re(1).jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 189
Redheads in dungeons are nice and all.

But so are freshly captured slaves from the dark continent. They are known to endure hard work under the sun very well.

View attachment 1545699View attachment 1545700View attachment 1545701View attachment 1545702View attachment 1545703
No 5.
"Tough bitches, these Amazons, this is Barbaria, their leader, still spitting bile and defiance. Get her naked, like the rest of them, then string her up and give her thirty lashes with the flagrum, that should make her more docile and obedient, and get rid of that defiant attitude."

That's all well and good, but I admire defiance, courage. It gives me more satisfaction when they finally break. I get much more pleasure when they refuse to succumb. And even more when they themselves give in to their instincts and discover that they come when tortured, even if they don't want to admit it. Some Amazons may not hold out that long, especially priestesses and sorceresses, who are not used to going into battle. Those unfortunate ones tend to break soon.

That's all well and good, but I admire defiance, courage. It gives me more satisfaction when they finally break. I get much more pleasure when they refuse to succumb. And even more when they themselves give in to their instincts and discover that they come when tortured, even if they don't want to admit it. Some Amazons may not hold out that long, especially priestesses and sorceresses, who are not used to going into battle. Those unfortunate ones tend to break soon.
Excellent way of putting it!

This
Hi fnhsr, please note that site rules prohibit posting more than five images per thread per day (there is an exemption for illustrated stories) and excess pictures are at risk of being deleted. Thanks for your attention.

After the second lashing she was brought before me. She looked totally broken already. Her body was dripping blood from where she was dragged by the soldiers. Perhaps they had been too quick, but after a while, not too long, she rose to her knees with a tremendous effort. Her face was a mixture of hatred, pain, humiliation, and pleading. She bravely glared at me with fury. Gods, what a brave girl. I would increase the days that she would not be touched to four! Her skinny body was all soreness and she still had a fierce attitude, but I saw something in her eyes. I knew she was totally broken already, but before me she seemed to want to pretend otherwise, such was her hatred towards me. I had killed her family, after all.
But as I was right, it was only appearance. I had only pushed her a little with my hand, and she fell back to the ground, which was covered in blood from her brutal floggings. I had been informed that she had lost consciousness six times during the flogging of her back, and nine times during the flogging of her breasts and front. Truly, that girl was admirable!

applies to you, too, @redsonja.

My men may have gone too far with the captive. They had beaten her well, but through the pain she looked defiant. She was brave. I would enjoy breaking her!

Back
Top Bottom