Amy Hesketh.....LEGEND

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whoa, where is the no. 2 pic from? And who is the lady lucky enough to share a cross with her?

" Double Cross "
An,(as yet) unreleased early Crux-movie.
Apparently there are moves to release this movie.
But events beyond everyone's control have delayed proceedings ....
The Co-star ??
I have reason to believe it may be either Camille,or Gabrielle,more likely the latter .

1651332119958.png1651332184791.png1651332334338.png

I love the movie Maleficarum and especially Amy's performance. I really like the scene where Amy is sent to the torture chamber and is brutally stripped naked by the executioners. Seeing Amy's desperate expression you can imagine what a shy and very religious 17th century woman would feel to be naked in the presence of two men. Probably since she was a child no man has ever seen her naked, not even her family, and now she is being stripped naked by two brutal executioners who will be in charge of torturing her and probably raping her in the following days.
1651332400947.png1651332971387.png1651332908146.png
The girl tries to preserve what remains of her purity with her arms, but then she is tied to the wall with her mistress. Both with their arms and legs apart so that they cannot hide any corner of their body from the men who are going to come to torture them, not even the most intimate of their femininity.

1651332879851.png1651333028611.png
Then Amy cries desperately as she watches her mistress being flogged because she knows that in a few minutes that same whip will scratch her skin.

Amy´s facial expresions are very realistic

View attachment 1164868View attachment 1164869View attachment 1164870

I love the movie Maleficarum and especially Amy's performance. I really like the scene where Amy is sent to the torture chamber and is brutally stripped naked by the executioners. Seeing Amy's desperate expression you can imagine what a shy and very religious 17th century woman would feel to be naked in the presence of two men. Probably since she was a child no man has ever seen her naked, not even her family, and now she is being stripped naked by two brutal executioners who will be in charge of torturing her and probably raping her in the following days.
View attachment 1164871View attachment 1164874View attachment 1164873
The girl tries to preserve what remains of her purity with her arms, but then she is tied to the wall with her mistress. Both with their arms and legs apart so that they cannot hide any corner of their body from the men who are going to come to torture them, not even the most intimate of their femininity.

View attachment 1164872View attachment 1164875
Then Amy cries desperately as she watches her mistress being flogged because she knows that in a few minutes that same whip will scratch her skin.

Amy´s facial expresions are very realistic
Yep,the only thing missing,was Amy pissing herself,out of sheer terror. ( sorry,Amy...) that would have been sublime. Especially whilst chained spreadeagled.

Last edited:
Something amazing for a modern young woman is that she is not shaved.
I really appreciate it because the historical scenes are more believable.
Baracus or Margot, is it her choice in everyday life or only for the shooting of the films?
The only person who can answer this,is the lovely Amy,herself.....
Sadly I don't know her well enough to peruse such matters !! :oops: :( Lol

May be you could ask Margot ? :angel2:
I doubt,that even she knows the answer.... :(
There are certain things a gentleman doesn't ask a lady....
Her age,her weight and her personal hygeine...lol.

Back
Top Bottom