Aucella

Go to CruxDreams.com

LittleSiss

Sorceress
This has been siting in my folders since I first came to this site.

Someone take it and make it something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUCELLA

It was a beautiful spring day. The warm sunshine danced between the leaves of the budding fruit trees. The smell of the evening meal, to come, filled the air. The birds flew, tree to tree, with a freshness that only a day so bright could bring! These were Aucella’s last sights and smells before she died.

Aucella had been born a slave. Her mother, Cyra was taken three years before Aucella was born. Crya was a strong and most beautiful woman of great warmth and abilities. Her Master wasted no time in bedding her and making Crya his concubine. It was not long after that Aucella was born.

............................................... it's yours to take forth...

AUCELLA

It was a beautiful spring day. The warm sunshine danced between the leaves of the budding fruit trees. The smell of the evening meal, to come, filled the air. The birds flew, tree to tree, with a freshness that only a day so bright could bring! These were Aucella’s last sights and smells before she died.

Aucella had been born a slave. Her mother, Cyra was taken three years before Aucella was born. Crya was a strong and most beautiful woman of great warmth and abilities. Her Master wasted no time in bedding her and making Crya his concubine. It was not long after that Aucella was born.

............................................... it's yours to take forth...

Sounds like it has the makings of a good crux story or poem.

From the words in the first paragraph, one would think she is a beautifully innocent person, and that her death was undeserved.

The second paragraph suggests that she was born into her situation, thus again suggesting a certain happy innocence rather than the resentment or anger an adult pressed into slavery might feel.

So it could be a piece on innocence cruelly lost through some event that sent her to the cross...and fittingly her last sensory experiences were to take in the spring morning, the sights and smells of brightness and openness. The thoughts of a bright-eyed, imaginative, sweet, loving person.

Just imagining, dreaming....and probably overthinking:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Siss - youve started it so sweetly you really should finish it... I could almost be there you set the scene so beautifullyflower1

It

AUCELLA

............................................... it's yours to take forth...[/QUOTE
I'm tempted to work
this up and make it my first post here, LittleSiss. It may take a while though

From the words in the first paragraph, one would think she is a beautifully innocent person, and that her death was undeserved.

The second paragraph suggests that she was born into her situation, thus again suggesting a certain happy innocence rather than the resentment or anger an adult pressed into slavery might feel.

So it could be a piece on innocence cruelly lost through some event that sent her to the cross...and fittingly her last sensory experiences were to take in the spring morning, the sights and smells of brightness and openness. The thoughts of a bright-eyed, imaginative, sweet, loving person.

I agree with this scenario, Barbaria. I am very tempted to do something along these lines as my first post here

But, Siss, why do you not tell this story yourself ?:rolleyes:

Dare what you hope !
Messa
Perhaps I will but even though I've had it all outlined in my head, all this time, I just can't seem to be able to put it all together.

Last edited:

All of that was what I had in mind, Barb!
I've written bits and pieces but well maybe it will be fun to see what others come up with, too!

Does it have to be that one person takes it? The more the merrier, I say, but being mindful that it was Siss who started us off.

I would only suggest one rule: that it does not have the word 'tumescent' in it. Don't get me wrong, lovely word, but don't lets work it to death.:(

Looking forward to the results!

;)

W

Does it have to be that one person takes it? The more the merrier, I say, but being mindful that it was Siss who started us off.

I would only suggest one rule: that it does not have the word 'tumescent' in it. Don't get me wrong, lovely word, but don't lets work it to death.:(

Looking forward to the results!

;)

W

I will be tumescently pleased to see the word fall into less use:confused:

Next paragraph: "While born into life as a slave, Aucella enjoyed great happiness in the house of her Master. His affection for Cyra, her mother and his concubine, meant that she enjoyed a privileged status in the household. But more recently, as an adult, she began to notice that his amorous attentions were directed more and more toward her than to her mother, Cyra. She thought this was sweet, but was never sure what he intended until that fateful day.

So what happened on that fateful day? He found her in bed with another female slave and was furious? He made advances and she spurned him? He found her in bed with his rival in the never ending power struggles of the Roman Senate, and knew that he would be the laughing stock of the senate if he didn't have her punished? She was accused of stealing or treason by her mother, who saw her as a rival for his attentions and decided to remove the competition?

Or can people out there come up with something worse?

So many possibilities.

Our resident Sorceress' mine is both haunted and endowed with imaginative abstractions, feelings, and a certain madness that give her writing life and impact. It's all there in here signature.
Teehee!

Back
Top Bottom