Aucella

Go to CruxDreams.com
I will be tumescently pleased to see the word fall into less use:confused:

Next paragraph: "While born into life as a slave, Aucella enjoyed great happiness in the house of her Master. His affection for Cyra, her mother and his concubine, meant that she enjoyed a privileged status in the household. But more recently, as an adult, she began to notice that his amorous attentions were directed more and more toward her than to her mother, Cyra. She thought this was sweet, but was never sure what he intended until that fateful day.
Ouch!!! Well, the public has spoken. Guess the "T" word gets expunged for now. Time for some detumescence. :rolleyes: "T", we hardly knew/used you!

Last edited:
Tumescence's becoming turgescent?
Bloated, bulging, burgeoning, distended, enlarged, full-blown, inflated, puffed up, swollen?
None of them have quite the right, er, 'feel' to them.
I suppose 'tumid' is a shorter form if you want an adjective.
But I think my word for the day (from Roget of course) would be 'ampullaceous'
(which would mean shaped like a Roman wine-jar :D)

Bloated, bulging, burgeoning, distended, enlarged, full-blown, inflated, puffed up, swollen?

Should we allow for inflation, too? ... Oh! That was another thread. ;) :D

I guess I'll just have to say "her nipples, stiffened by vascular congestion, thrust forward from the soft mounds of her heaving breasts..."

Or perhaps, "her ampullaceous nipples..." or "her wine jar-shaped nipples..." No, no, no!

How else to describe milady's nipples? "pointy," "stiffened," "puffy," "pouty," (fuck! that's not even a word!), "engorged," "nippley,"???

Guess I'll just have to fall back on "swollen." Plain old, boring, pedestrian, "swollen." Big fucking whoop! And tumes...., err, that word, was so perfect!!!!!

Hey, maybe I should go to the source of the nipples in question?!!! Ladies, help me out here. All you possessors of the nipples we guys love so much. How would you describe your nipples in a erotic way when they get tumesc...., I mean "perky." Help a guy out here. I need a woman's perspective. How would you want your nipples described if you were on a cross?:D (Sorry to take up so much of your thread, Siss, on this pointed topic. Perhaps this should be its own thread.)

(And please don't tell me I need to get over my "attachment" to nipples. Ain't gonna happen!)

Aconia Paulina - Aelia Domitia Paulina - Aelia Flacilla - Aelia Paetina - Aemilia Lepida - Agrippina - Alfidia - Alypia - Ancharia - Annia Aurelia Faustina - Annia Faustina - Annia Fundania Faustina - Annia Galeria Faustina - Annia Galeria Aurelia Faustina - Annia Lucilla - Antistia - Antonia - Aquilia Severa - Arrecina Tertulla - Arria - Arria Fadilla - Atia - Aurelia - Baebiana - Bruttia Crispina - Caecilia Attica - Caecilia Metella - Caecilia Paulina - Caesonia - Claudia - Claudia Antonia - Claudia Pulchra - Clodia - Cornelia - Cornelia Supera - Crispina - Didia Clara - Domitia - Domitia Longina - Domitia Lucilla - Domitia Paulina - Domitilla - Drusilla - Dryantilla - Euphemia - Eutropia - Fabia - Fadia - Faltonia Betitia Proba - Fannia - Fausta - Faustina - Flavia Domitilla - Fulvia - Galla - Galla Placidia - Gnaea Seia Herennia Sallustia Barbia Orbiana - Gratidia - Helena - Helvia - Herennia Etruscilla - Honoria - Hostia - Iulia (nome) - Iulia Aquila Severa - Iulia Domna - Iulia Livilla - Iulia Paula - Iunia Calvina - Iustina - Leontia - Lepida - Licinia - Livia - Livia Drusilla - Livia Iulia - Livia Ocellina - Livia Orestilla - Livilla - Livilla Claudia - Lollia Paulina - Lucilla - Maecia Faustina - Magia - Magna Urbica - Manlia Scantilla - Marcella - Marcia - Marcia Furnilla - Marciana - Mariniana - Matidia - Messalina - Minervina - Mucia - Mummia Achaica - Munatia Plancina - Octavia - Orbiana - Otacilia Severa - Paccia Marciana - Papianilla - Papiria - Paulina - Placidia - Plautia Urgulanilla - Plautilla - Plotina - Pompeia - Pompeia Plotina - Popillia - Poppaea - Poppaea Sabina - Porcia - Prisca - Pulcheria - Sabina - Salonina - Salonina Matidia - Sempronia - Servilia - Severa - Severina - Statilia Messalina - Sulpicia - Terentia - Titiana - Tranquillina - Tullia - Turia - Ulpia - Ulpia Marciana - Urgulania - Urgunalla - Valeria Galeria - Valeria Messalina - Verina - Vibia Matina - Vibia Sabina - Violentilla - Vipsania - Vipsania Agrippina - Vistilia.
Very interesting Roman name dictionary!

Hey, maybe I should go to the source of the nipples in question?!!! Ladies, help me out here. All you possessors of the nipples we guys love so much. How would you describe your nipples in a erotic way when they get tumesc...., I mean "perky." Help a guy out here. I need a woman's perspective. How would you want your nipples described if you were on a cross?:D

I like 'perky', it has a nice hint of 'cheeky' :p
Perhaps I'll call mine Pinky and Perky :devil:

I guess I'll just have to say "her nipples, stiffened by vascular congestion, thrust forward from the soft mounds of her heaving breasts..."

Or perhaps, "her ampullaceous nipples..." or "her wine jar-shaped nipples..." No, no, no!

How else to describe milady's nipples? "pointy," "stiffened," "puffy," "pouty," (fuck! that's not even a word!), "engorged," "nippley,"???

Guess I'll just have to fall back on "swollen." Plain old, boring, pedestrian, "swollen." Big fucking whoop! And tumes...., err, that word, was so perfect!!!!!

Hey, maybe I should go to the source of the nipples in question?!!! Ladies, help me out here. All you possessors of the nipples we guys love so much. How would you describe your nipples in a erotic way when they get tumesc...., I mean "perky." Help a guy out here. I need a woman's perspective. How would you want your nipples described if you were on a cross?:D (Sorry to take up so much of your thread, Siss, on this pointed topic. Perhaps this should be its own thread.)

(And please don't tell me I need to get over my "attachment" to nipples. Ain't gonna happen!)

Oh, poor Shevak....now I feel like a slug

:(

But surely a man of your imagination, and with your degree of areolar fascination, has more than two words to describe engorged, erect, aroused nipples, straining as they become contused by erotic tension?

Mind you, I suppose 'tumescent tits' does have the benefit of alliteration....

;)

W

Oh, poor Shevak....now I feel like a slug

:(

But surely a man of your imagination, and with your degree of areolar fascination, has more than two words to describe engorged, erect, aroused nipples, straining as they become contused by erotic tension?

Mind you, I suppose 'tumescent tits' does have the benefit of alliteration....

;)

W
Needn't feel bad Wragg, I'm having fun with this. :D And don't get me started on areolas! That a whole different topic of fascination.

Hey, maybe I should go to the source of the nipples in question?!!! Ladies, help me out here. All you possessors of the nipples we guys love so much. How would you describe your nipples in a erotic way when they get tumesc...., I mean "perky." Help a guy out here. I need a woman's perspective. How would you want your nipples described if you were on a cross?:D

The most accurate and descriptive word that I can think of is ... MAGNIFICENT!!!

:)

...am I getting kicked off the forum???

T

...bastards...

...nice post Siss
Thanks but your swelling will go down after 6 minutes ... or so.

... God Siss, just shut-up will you???

Driven back counting the places you've been to
you wonder what you're going to find
You know it's been wrong but it won't be long
before you leave it all far behind...

NMN

Burton Cummings

The Guess Who (1969)

Old Oak

Indeed she is! She's doing all she can to keep us distracted.

Then, again, it's the way nature intended!:D

I suppose ... even if the choir has left and gone to Friendy's for brunch. ;)
Driven back counting the places you've been to
you wonder what you're going to find
You know it's been wrong but it won't be long
before you leave it all far behind...

NMN

Burton Cummings

The Guess Who (1969)

Old Oak

Tree! We are not defined by our looks ... I know you know that in your heart. Staying true is the noblest thing!
:bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom