Barb goes BATS

Go to CruxDreams.com
What Barb isn't telling you is that we've actually had a bit of rain at Cruxton, and someone left the wood outside, so it's all wet, and now we can't find any matches. It's really a bit embarrassing. Just as well she's not...um...telling you...
:confused: :rolleyes::oops::oops::oops:

Damn! I wasn't supposed to say, was I?:facepalm:
Oh, dear! How could that have happened?? This calls for drastic solutions. I believe the Magistrates will vote to call for the services of @thehangingtree! They need the drunken idiot reliable hangman from the state of Misery to come to their aid and set this right. When trouble strikes, it’s always a good idea to call.on a union man who knows his booxe business.

Also what happens to the slave who left the wood out?

He should be immediately promoted to the Council of Town Fools Magistrates.

Oh, dear! How could that have happened?? This calls for drastic solutions. I believe the Magistrates will vote to call for the services of @thehangingtree! They need the drunken idiot reliable hangman from the state of Misery to come to their aid and set this right. When trouble strikes, it’s always a good idea to call.on a union man who knows his booxe business.

He should be immediately promoted to the Council of Town Fools Magistrates.
Um... I can bring my own supply of witch-burning wood. My union supplies it. You know, always ready!!!

Oh, I forgot. Please note your Swedish dialect preference -- Gotland, Svealand, or Norrland. I'm proficient in all three, but I think Gotland would be a better pick for your song. It's a bit more guttural.
The Norrland speech is Moore pleasing to the ear and the one I am accustomed to hearing most,

Back
Top Bottom