Barb goes BATS

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think perhaps the author is thinking of a completely different Montycrusto, certainly nothing to do with me! :rolleyes:
Montycrusto with a capital 'M' - completely different person to you, with a lower case 'm'.
Exactly! Thank you @Migoz2 for bringing some sanity to this thread!
I am so glad that was cleared up! Thanks also, Migoz.

I would be most distressed if either twonines or montycrusto thought that my unrestrained criticism of the two annoying idiots invented in Barb's story, had anything to do with them. Their contributions here are highly valued. Completely unlike the two buffoons who cannot utter more than a single word at a time without essaying a juvenile attempt at rhyme, or, worse, letting forth one of those ridiculous limericks.
You two are so far superior to that!

Last edited:
I am so glad that was cleared up! Thanks also, Migoz.

I would be most distressed if either twonines or montycrusto, thought that my unrestrained criticism of the two annoying idiots invented in Barb's story, had anything to do with them. Their contributions here are highly valued. Completely unlike the two buffoons who cannot utter more than a single word at a time without essaying a juvenile attempt at rhyme, or, worse, letting forth one of those ridiculous limericks.
You two are so far superior to that!
Hmm.. why is the phrase “pearls before swine” clamouring to be uttered at this point? :p

Disclaimer: All characters depicted herein are entirely real absurd fictitious. Any resemblance to real-life CF members is unintentional unmentionable unintended purely coincidental and cannot be prosecuted under Cruxton law, article 17, subsection 42a. And, in any case, the authoress and her tight little are in enough deep shit already, so why bother to sue.

It's "Carry On Up The Tight Little".
The humour is witty and brittle,
When Barb Windsor-Moore
Bares her tits, men say "Phwoar!
Cop a butchers at THAT jot and tittle!"

*(for non-brits: "cop a butchers at" = have a look at)
"Phwoar" = wow, but sexual.
"Barb Windsor-Moore" - Barbara Windsor was one of the mainstays of the "Carry On" cast, appearing often as a ditzy blonde with big tits.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's "Carry On Up The Tight Little".
The humour is witty and brittle,
When Barb Windsor-Moore
Bares her tits, men say "Phwoar!
Cop a butchers at THAT jot and tittle!"

*(for non-brits: "cop a butchers at" = have a look at)
"Phwoar" = wow, but sexual.
"Barb Windsor-Moore" - Barbara Windsor was one of the mainstays of the "Carry On" cast, appearing often as a ditzy blonde with big tits.

Rhyming slang is alive and well in Australia, your translation is for the Seppos* and Canucks…

(Seppo- shortened from “Septic Tank” which of course rhymes with “Yank” - as in “Yankee”

We shorten everything down here- McDonalds is “Maccas”, Service Station (Gas Station to Seppos) is a “Servo”, even names - Dave becomes “Davo”… there’s a concise guide to ‘Strine slang, including consistent rules, just like “I before e, except after c” )

Back
Top Bottom