Barb Time Travels To The Fall Of 1962

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Barbara time travels to the fall of 1962

August 5, 1962 Marilyn Monroe was found dead in her Brentwood, California home from an apparent overdose of drugs. We shall explore what really happened here…

marilyn.jpg

Working on her PhD at the University of the Virgin Martyrs in a very blue state in 2016 Barbaria Moore summonsed to the University of the Virgin Martyrs’ Chairman-Emeritus Wragg’s office and is told to strip before she goes in. She really doesn’t understand why but this close to her doctorate she complies.

She is told new evidence has surfaced that Marilyn Monroe was murdered to cover up her affair with a recently-elected president and they want her to get to bottom of it and therefore they need her to go back in time adding it would help her chances getting her PhD. Barb can see such a trip could be informational but still asks “OK, but why must I be naked?”

court 205.jpg

His secretary Ulrika explains “THT Inc.’s time-travel machine is very sensitive and we have to be sure you are not wearing any jewelry or metal, including wads of aluminum foil stuffed in your cunt or ass!”

“Why the hell would I do that” Barb asks.

“Oh, Barb, soak it in warmed oil olive oil and twist it around! You’ll know” Ulrika says.

I decide to take her word for it and am strapped into the time-travel machine.

exe chair 004 a.jpg

I am administered a drug and ask what it is. Ulrika says “You are time-traveling, not going to a parallel universe. There are things you cannot remember!”

I feel woozy…

Saturday, October 6, 1962

Though unknown to most of the world the Cuban missile crisis was already in a full boil when Barbara arrived in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts just 10 days before the Cuban Missile Crisis would become front page news.

She would be met by a secret operative who would only identify himself as ‘Tree’.

This place looks familiar yet I don’t remember being here. A brand new Corvair screeches to a stop next to me and a man jumps from the driver’s door and runs to me whispering “Damn, Barb, you look great!”

I look in a shop window and wonder what the hell happened to my hair. I look at him and say “Look, jerk, I will hit you with mace if you don’t get back!”

He looks at my tight red dress (and other tight little things) and says “You can’t hide a mace under that outfit! Barb, it’s me, Tree!”
1 hammer.jpg

My mind is really a mess so I say “OK, so you are ‘Tree’ whoever the fuck that is. Where am I and what is going on?”

“You’re in Hyannis Port and you have a late date with Jack, Bobby, and maybe Teddy. Come on, I’ll try to explain” he says. He drags me into some flea-bitten hotel and takes me to a second floor room and tells me to go take a shower. I am surprised the goon doesn’t try to ‘join’ me there. As the warm water flows over me my memories… or perhaps my imagination… fade but aren’t all gone. I am twenty-two years old and look out the window with this goon staring at me. I pull my hair up onto my head and think ‘Hyannis Port’. Why does that stick in my head? I ask “Is Jack, Bobby, and Teddy the Kennedy’s?”

Barb and Tree 001 a.jpg

“What other three would I be talking about?” he asks as he sticks a needle in my tight little.

“OW… what was that?” I demand!

“It’s something my sister made up. It will make the night more tolerable. Get some rest. You’ll need it tonight” Tree tells me. I feel a strange euphoria grow inside me and somehow want to go on this ‘date’.

I get dressed (the old fart won’t fuck me) and picked up by a chauffeured Rolls Royce. I arrive at the Hyannis Port compound and wonder what adventures lay ahead…
abbey 031.jpg

-Barbara Moore…

-Tree

exe chair 004 a.jpg I thought I was supposed to step into a transporter and Scotty would turn a dial and beam me up as a lot of sparkly little molecules and crystals? This feels more like an electric chair! And I thought Star Trek had cheap-looking props!

1 hammer.jpg I hate my hair, but that hat and mustache is a bit much ... looks kinda like Stacey Keach to me, or is it Rhett Butler?

Barb and Tree 001 a.jpg " ... you have a late date I ask “Is Jack, Bobby, and Teddy the Kennedy’s?”
“What other three would I be talking about?” he asks as he sticks a needle in my tight little."

Healthywealthy.jpg ???? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 428112 I thought I was supposed to step into a transporter and Scotty would turn a dial and beam me up as a lot of sparkly little molecules and crystals? This feels more like an electric chair! And I thought Star Trek had cheap-looking props!

View attachment 428113 I hate my hair, but that hat and mustache is a bit much ... looks kinda like Stacey Keach to me, or is it Rhett Butler?

View attachment 428114 " ... you have a late date I ask “Is Jack, Bobby, and Teddy the Kennedy’s?”
“What other three would I be talking about?” he asks as he sticks a needle in my tight little.e with Jack, Bobby, and maybe Teddy."

View attachment 428116 ???? :rolleyes:
Who is 'Scotty' and what is this 'Star Trek' when we have barely orbited a man around the planet. I must talk to Joan about adjusting the doses...

Young Tree... 1962

Who is 'Scotty' and what is this 'Star Trek' when we have barely orbited a man around the planet. I must talk to Joan about adjusting the doses...

Young Tree... 1962

index.jpeg Holy intergalactic! Who is that man who just groped me! He must be an alien with a hairdo like that!

View attachment 428121 Holy intergalactic! Who is that man who just groped me! He must be an alien with a hairdo like that!
1 Bill.jpg

"I did not have sex with that woman- Barbara Moore! I would have but she wore a blue dress and I'm a 'blue state' kind of guy."

"Are you sure about that?"

1 webb.jpg

"Absolutely... I don't know how you even ask me this!!!"

1 BC.jpg

Tree

I guess a presidential-quality blowjob doesn't count as having sex in white house circles :)

I arrive at the compound and am met by two women having tea and mint juleps and not at all dressed as I expected.

abbey 129.jpg

The one on my right says “The new ‘crew-slut’ has arrived. Go inside Barbara… It is Barbara Moore, isn’t it?”

“Yes… Yes, it is” I stammer. I go in and find another pair of women. The one standing looks like Ted’s wife and says to me “Ah, the new bimbo! Go in there.”

abbey 044.jpg

She points to a door and I go in and find the family patriarch sitting there. Last year he had suffered a stroke and in a slurred speech says “Miss Moore let me make this clear- you won’t be the first woman to sleep with Jack and you won’t be the last. A word of this gets out and I assure ‘accidents’ can and do happen. Now lift up your dress!”

I did not come here to have an affair with the president! I came to research Marilyn Monroe’s death but I am intimidated and do as I am told.
abbey 034.jpg

He says “Jack will like those skivvies.”

A maid brings to a bedroom and says “He prefers to undress you himself or tell you what to take off in what order. Do you know how to give head?”

“Um, yeah I…”

“Have you ever had anal sex?”

“No and I will not…” I begin to protest but she cuts me off.

“You don’t say no to a Kennedy, Barb. Accidents happen. I suggest you find a cucumber and practice…”

-Barbara Moore

Tree

abbey 129.jpg The one on the right looks a bit mean ... her name isn't Joan is it? :eek:
abbey 044.jpg Mmmmm. Is that Siss reclining on the couch, and is that champagne over to the left. Mind if I dally here a bit before I go in THERE! :p:D;)

abbey 034.jpg Come on Tree! You manipped that, didn't you? At least you have me wearing shoes that I can be proud of. Do I have to show the old codger my tight little too? :confused:

“You don’t say no to a Kennedy, Barb. Accidents happen. I suggest you find a cucumber and practice…”

Have you read what it says under my avatar lately? No way he is going to do THAT to me. I don't care what he is President of!!!! :mad:

The one on the right looks a bit mean ... her name isn't Joan is it? :eek:

Joan is horny bitch and JFK wouldn't have given you... um... the time of day if she were there!!!

Mmmmm. Is that Siss reclining on the couch, and is that champagne over to the left. Mind if I dally here a bit before I go in THERE! :p:D;)

He's got a schedule to keep! Get in there!

Come on Tree! You manipped that, didn't you? At least you have me wearing shoes that I can be proud of. Do I have to show the old codger my tight little too? :confused:

Untouched find, you naughty girl!!!

Have you read what it says under my avatar lately? No way he is going to do THAT to me. I don't care what he is President of!!!! :mad:

There are ways of taking care of that as you will see!!!:confused::cool::devil::doh:

Barb returns to my seedy hotel room and flops onto the bed. She looks at me and asks “Where are the sheets?”

“Bed bugs… I burned them” I reply.

“They have a washer and dryer on the first floor” Barb says. “Why didn’t you wash them?”

“They want 25 cents a load. I can buy sheets at Famous Barr for $2 and wash them near the coffee shop for a nickel” I reply.

“So did you buy sheets?” she asks.

“They don’t have Famous Barr stores here and I don’t know about this ‘Macy’s’… It could be a ‘fly-by-night’ operation” I reply. “Did you find anything out about Marilyn?”

“Not really” Barb says.

“What were you doing all afternoon… fucking and sucking his cock?” I demand.

Well yes THAT is exactly what I did but I indignantly say “You, Tree, are a cad and no gentleman!”

“It ain’t my job, Miss Moore” I reply. “I come from a parallel universe and you were ‘time traveled’ here. I can’t tell you much but to prove I ain’t lying is your right bun of tight little a bit sore?”

“Yes, it feels like I had a huge needle stuck into it!”

“You did… before you came here” he tells me. My sister Joan made the formula and it makes a woman incredibly aroused. She wanted to call it ‘Love Potion # 9’ but a song later this decade came out and the copyright office balked.

“I am here to protect you, Miss Moore, and I can’t do if I don’t know what is going on. So here’s the deal. You tell me who you had sex with, how you had it, blowjobs and sex with other women count!”

I can see he is mad at me so I tell him everything. I start with “Well first I...”

1 indianhead640x480.jpg

“…and that is everything, I swear!”

bar in 034.jpg

“I believe you, kid” he tells me. “Get some rest. Tomorrow could be busy!”

“Tree, the maid says he might want to fuck my ‘tight little’. Have you ever…”

“Yeah, sure- I mean I’ve never! I don’t go there but some liked it and others didn’t. Why?”

“Could you help me practice?” I ask.

“Is that what the cucumber on the night stand is for?”

“Yes, but…

-Miss Moore

Tree

Great thread, which I intend to enjoy...

:popcorn:

Although, I suspect that the political overtones might be giving me one of my headaches.... :rolleyes: :confused:
In 1962 Tree was 6 years old and during the Cuban Missile Crisis the nuns told us that the commies would overrun the US, put us in crates, and float us down the Mississippi River and blow us out of the water if we didn't denounce our faith...

All life is political... This thread will strive for historical 'docu-drama' accuracy...

It is the Saturday before the Cuban Missile Crisis becomes news yet much is happening behind the scenes. FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover comes to the White House and tells the president “I cleaned up the Monroe affair for you but I am not doing it with this Barbara Moore!”

“John, what does another whore’s life…”

“Shut up, Robert! I’ve been around the block a few more times than you have! And I told you to call me ‘Edgar’” Hoover snaps.
jfk j edgar.jpg

“I can take care of Barb. Give me the keys to the Oldsmobile and I’ll take her on ‘ride’ around Chappaquiddick!”

“Shut up, Ted, we need you to run for president in 1980” Jack says. “Look, like it or not and Jackie isn’t too pleased but Miss Moore will be here this afternoon and I am not turning down that tight little! I suggest you come up with some solution” he says as they walk into the Rose Garden.

They meet with CIA Director John McCone who says “You can fuck this bitch, slit her throat, and toss her body from the balcony onto the South Lawn when this shit hits the fan. The Russians are shipping nuclear missiles to Cuba. You couldn’t even type in the launch codes to strike Moscow before Washington goes up in a mushroom cloud. So go ahead and fuck your new cunt this time and we’ll take her in a Russian spy. But I’m telling you, Jack, this is the last time I cover your ass.”

CIA JOHN A McCONE.png

‘I don’t know why but I feel like a noose is around my neck’ I think as I sip a cup of coffee and smoke a Madame Wu as the sun rises.

14.jpg

-Barb

Tree

Barb returns to my seedy hotel room and flops onto the bed. She looks at me and asks “Where are the sheets?”

“Bed bugs… I burned them” I reply.

“They have a washer and dryer on the first floor” Barb says. “Why didn’t you wash them?”

“They want 25 cents a load. I can buy sheets at Famous Barr for $2 and wash them near the coffee shop for a nickel” I reply.

“So did you buy sheets?” she asks.

“They don’t have Famous Barr stores here and I don’t know about this ‘Macy’s’… It could be a ‘fly-by-night’ operation” I reply. “Did you find anything out about Marilyn?”

“Not really” Barb says.

“What were you doing all afternoon… fucking and sucking his cock?” I demand.

Well yes THAT is exactly what I did but I indignantly say “You, Tree, are a cad and no gentleman!”

“It ain’t my job, Miss Moore” I reply. “I come from a parallel universe and you were ‘time traveled’ here. I can’t tell you much but to prove I ain’t lying is your right bun of tight little a bit sore?”

“Yes, it feels like I had a huge needle stuck into it!”

“You did… before you came here” he tells me. My sister Joan made the formula and it makes a woman incredibly aroused. She wanted to call it ‘Love Potion # 9’ but a song later this decade came out and the copyright office balked.

“I am here to protect you, Miss Moore, and I can’t do if I don’t know what is going on. So here’s the deal. You tell me who you had sex with, how you had it, blowjobs and sex with other women count!”

I can see he is mad at me so I tell him everything. I start with “Well first I...”

View attachment 428295

“…and that is everything, I swear!”

View attachment 428296

“I believe you, kid” he tells me. “Get some rest. Tomorrow could be busy!”

“Tree, the maid says he might want to fuck my ‘tight little’. Have you ever…”

“Yeah, sure- I mean I’ve never! I don’t go there but some liked it and others didn’t. Why?”

“Could you help me practice?” I ask.

“Is that what the cucumber on the night stand is for?”

“Yes, but…

-Miss Moore

Tree
bar in 034.jpg Great "noir" motel room scene. Notice the lighting and the red neon reflection on my tight little. Why is the "O" not lit on the word "Motel"? Is that significant? What is Tree holding in his hand ... cards? Did he just win a game of strip poker with me? Or is it money ... nah, he is not the type to pay for me? Maybe a pack of Marlboro's? Did they have them in 1962? And why does the emblem on his hat light up? Did he get that along with his decoder ring from a cereal box? So many questions ... so little time till morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom