Barb Time Travels To The Fall Of 1962

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is the Saturday before the Cuban Missile Crisis becomes news yet much is happening behind the scenes. FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover comes to the White House and tells the president “I cleaned up the Monroe affair for you but I am not doing it with this Barbara Moore!”

“John, what does another whore’s life…”

“Shut up, Robert! I’ve been around the block a few more times than you have! And I told you to call me ‘Edgar’” Hoover snaps.
View attachment 428303

“I can take care of Barb. Give me the keys to the Oldsmobile and I’ll take her on ‘ride’ around Chappaquiddick!”

“Shut up, Ted, we need you to run for president in 1980” Jack says. “Look, like it or not and Jackie isn’t too pleased but Miss Moore will be here this afternoon and I am not turning down that tight little! I suggest you come up with some solution” he says as they walk into the Rose Garden.

They meet with CIA Director John McCone who says “You can fuck this bitch, slit her throat, and toss her body from the balcony onto the South Lawn when this shit hits the fan. The Russians are shipping nuclear missiles to Cuba. You couldn’t even type in the launch codes to strike Moscow before Washington goes up in a mushroom cloud. So go ahead and fuck your new cunt this time and we’ll take her in a Russian spy. But I’m telling you, Jack, this is the last time I cover your ass.”

View attachment 428302

‘I don’t know why but I feel like a noose is around my neck’ I think as I sip a cup of coffee and smoke a Madame Wu as the sun rises.

View attachment 428301

-Barb

Tree
madiosi 2016 - 329-WH-Garden.jpg madiosi 2016 - 330-WH-Garden.jpg

It does not matter…

I am remembering thing that haven’t and could not possibly happen! There is a peanut farmer from Georgia and actor from b-movies that are back-to-back presidents and before them I imagine Dick Nixon becomes president! Fuck, I must be going crazy. I wonder if this is ‘pure’ Madame Wu…

-Miss Moore

In the early 60’s the US military (along with legions of others) explored the use of LSD. I’m not saying anything here but… Back to the story…

The president flies back to Washington to attend to the dark clouds of the Cuban Missile Crisis gathering leaving his wife and children in Hyannis Port in case a nuclear ICBM is launched at the capital. Barbara Moore flies to Washington the following day. It had been decided keeping her around during the missile crisis would not only give credibility to her being a Russian spy but if there was a nuclear attack the problem of his latest mistress would be solved.

With Jackie and the children out of the way the president would not have to limit his encounters with Barbara to ‘quickies’. As at the compound in Massachusetts the maid Ulrika would help Barbara get ready and they had become fast friends. On this day she said “With Jackie out of the way you are going to learn the president’s ‘different tastes’”

les 112.jpg

“You mean his kinks” I say as she ties me to the bed. You learn something new every day. She crawls over me and ‘prepares’ me and I ‘thank’ her in a sixty-nine position! After we come she washes and dries my face before he comes in.

The next day she has me dress in a kinky maid’s outfit and advises me to spill his drink. Naively I ask why and she laughs “So he can punish you, silly!”

barb 078.jpg

The third day we again make out a bit then she cuffs my hands behind my back.

hc 036.jpg

She says “I hope you have practiced ass-fucking and your partner did it rough.”

I didn’t answer. There are some things I don’t even share in girl talk. One thing Ulrika right about it was an ass-fucking. I lay on the bed waiting for Ulrika to take my cuffs off.

cuffs 080.jpg

I never thought I’d say it but Tree was gentle compared to jackhammering my tight little just took!

-Miss Barbara Moore

Tree

les 112.jpg Wow! The President has a four-poster! Eat your heart out Wragg!:)
barb 078.jpg I think I look ridiculous in the get-up. It's more Messa's style than mine.:rolleyes:

hc 036.jpg Cuffs, cuffs, cuffs ... it's always cuffs around here ... these Kennedy's seem to have a fetish about cuffs ...:confused:

cuffs 080.jpg Oh shit! not again ... my tight little can't take much more of this!:eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 428389 Wow! The President has a four-poster! Eat your heart out Wragg!:)
View attachment 428390 I think I look ridiculous in the get-up. It's more Messa's style than mine.:rolleyes:

View attachment 428391 Cuffs, cuffs, cuffs ... it's always cuffs around here ... these Kennedy's seem to have a fetish about cuffs ...:confused:

View attachment 428392 Oh shit! not again ... my tight little can't take much more of this!:eek::eek::eek:
I can't really match the President....:(

Probably not in the libido department, either! :D :rolleyes: :doh:

“Jack is going to you fuck here but then I am going to take you to the fallout shelter where you are going to star as the main attraction for his guests. He wants to treat you rough tonight so I can’t get you ‘ready’ for him except with this” Ulrika says as feel a needle spear my tight little! “He says his name is Tree and he seemed sort of weird but he knew enough about you that I trusted him when told me that shot would help you. He’s not a bad fuck for his age. Have you ever done him?”

Lying through my gag I shake my head ‘no’ and grunt “uh-uh!”

les 032.jpg

She toyed with my nipples until they stand tumescent and fixed clamps to them saying as she massages my breasts “I’d love to be with you tonight but is a ‘boy’s only’ evening.”

Jack fucks me hard and I am taken down a hall with his cum oozing down my thighs from both front and back. A Secret Service agent opens a panel that when shut shows no seam then opens a heavy four inch think metal door revealing an elevator. The president pushes me in and the agent says “Have a good evening, Mr. President.”

“I think I shall… it started well” he says.

He presses the button marked ‘B’ and we start to descend. I figure out by the length of the trip ‘B’ means ‘bunker’ and not ‘basement’. Something bigger than I am facing is going on. We are met at the bottom by a stern-looking woman as we step through another blast door. Jack tells her “Get her ready for us, Hillary. I need to take a leak.”

Soon I find my wrist bound before me and hoisted over my head. I look the woman in the purple blouse and ask “Are you THE Hillary Rodham Clinton?”

les 072.jpg

She rams her fingers into my dripping pussy and asks “Who the fuck is ‘Hillary Rodham Clinton and who asked you to talk?”

I honestly can’t say who it HRC could be. It’s like I am remembering things in the future. But today the reality is the Rat Pack sits before me along with Jack, Bobbie, and Teddy. Any other time having such an audience would be the thrill of my life. Now as my body is stretched before them I am only shamed.

whip 068.jpg

-Barbara Moore

While this debauchery is going on the CIA is (most illegally) rifling through young Barb’s apartment in a blue state and recovered her passport. They set to work to reproduce its few foreign trips to make it show she also took numerous trips to Berlin, Prague, and Warsaw- quite a travel history on a student’s budget unless the Communists were paying for it! They even printed TWA and Pan-Am carbon-copies of first class tickets for her trans-Atlantic trips. This is most suspicious… as evidence against the Russian spy Barbara Moore… but perhaps I am reading ahead.

Tree

Fuck, they hoist me up! I see them being served drinks and they are surrounded by women that aren’t their wives or girlfriends. Damn it, I read ‘Life’ magazine- I know this shit!

whip 007.jpg

What is he getting from that rack on the wall? Oh, they wouldn’t… they couldn’t beat me with that!!!
whip full body.jpg

…but they did!

It is Tuesday, October 16, 1962. The crisis can no longer be kept under cover. The U.S. could easily sink the ships carrying the missiles but would the Kremlin launch an ICBM strike that would destroy every major city in the US while thousands of Minuteman missiles are hurled back at them and a fleet of B-52s are dropping nuclear bombs on ‘targets of opportunity’?

Much of the president’s staff recommends such a solution!

dr s 010.jpg

I can only hope young Miss Moore will ask not what her country can for her but what she can do for her country. If she can distract these men long enough the world might make it to 1963!!!

Tree

whip 068.jpg Ask not what I can do for my country but what I can do for my comrades.:rolleyes:

There is a lot Tree packed into this episode :)... HRC, the Rat Pack, Peter Sellers ... I am surprised he left out Slim Pickens riding a nuke down on a Russian city ...

tumblr_lzvdpx1WY31qcay1ao1_500.gif

... imagine little old me and my tumescent nips and tight little living out a night of debauchery while being set up as a Russian agent and scapegoat in case things go wrong, not to mention the main attraction in an evening's entertainment down in the White House bunker. :eek:

whip 007.jpg Owww. These guys play rough. I am beginning to wish it was the 1970s and I am down there watching yet another rerun of the movie Patton with Tricky Dick ... :p

generalpatton2.png

... no, on second thought, Jack, Bobbie and Teddie would have been a lot more fun. ;)

Kennedy-on-yacht.jpg I think ... :D

Last edited:
View attachment 428477 Ask not what I can do for my country but what I can do for my comrades.:rolleyes:

There is a lot Tree packed into this episode :)... HRC, the Rat Pack, Peter Sellers ... I am surprised he left out Slim Pickens riding a nuke down on a Russian city ...

View attachment 428478

... imagine little old me and my tumescent nips and tight little living out a night of debauchery while being set up as a Russian agent and scapegoat in case things go wrong, not to mention the main attraction in an evening's entertainment down in the White House bunker. :eek:

View attachment 428479 Owww. These guys play rough. I am beginning to wish it was the 1970s and I am down there watching yet another rerun of the movie Patton with Tricky Dick ... :p

View attachment 428480

... no, on second thought, Jack, Bobbie and Teddie would have been a lot more fun. ;)

View attachment 428481 I think ... :D
dr s 006.jpg
He'll get there... but I'm still looking at you 'Playboy' spread

-Slim

...All puns intended...

Well, a Berliner is a kind of a doughnut, the joke went around that, by using 'ein',
JFK had actually declared himself to be a doughnut, but apparently that's not correct.

Back
Top Bottom