Barb Time Travels To The Fall Of 1962

Go to CruxDreams.com
At the height of the crisis my roll becomes the president’s ‘tensions relief’. I have no idea what time or day it is. When he is working with his Cabinet and top military brass he takes breaks to ‘think’. Ulrika told me to try to swallow all of it!

-Barbara

head 059.jpg

As young Barbara Moore is having her skull fucked the CIA is printing up damning ‘evidence’ against her so damning that when it was released (heavily redacted) ‘proved’ Miss Moore had caused the death or capture of more than two dozen CIA operatives it was so authentic that the KGB searched their own records trying to find any operative named Barbara Moore!!!

When the president said he needed a couple hours rest I would be brought to windowless bedrooms. I was usually on top because he has a bad back. His “bone seems undamaged!

couple 062.jpg

Unlike my first days with him anytime I am with him I am always bound. I don’t see Ulrika much anymore either. I trust her and want to ask her what is going on. One day (or was it night- I don’t know) I was tied particularly painfully and I can’t even call it a rough fuck. He raped me!

couple 056.jpg

When he came he tossed me off the side of the bed onto the floor. Without talking to me he dresses and takes a handful of pain pills washing them down with a scotch and water. As he walks out instead of saying his usual “That was good, Barb” he says “It’s been good, Barb!” It’s nuanced… but I don’t think it bodes well for me.

Lately a female uniformed Secret Service agent has been binding me before our sessions and unties me after Jack is done with me. She would never tell me her name and seemed to enjoy her ‘job’ taking care me. This time she is joined by a male agent and after I am untied my wrists are locked in cuffs! I ask what the hell is going on and she says “You will know all too soon, cunt!”

perp walk 92.jpg

-Barbara Moore… Feeling screwed literally and figuratively…

Tree

Young Miss Moore who doesn’t realize she is time-traveling. She does know she has had a torrid affair with the president of the United States that has just spiraled out of control. She has been arrested by the Secret Service and marched handcuffed and naked through the halls of the White House. She was whisk to a basement garage and was roughly tossed in a panel GMC Suburban that had regular a Virginia state license plate. She is taken to the CIA Headquarters in Langley and brought to a subbasement room that looks all too much like a medieval dungeon. Let’s catch up with her…

I was terrified before they pulled the hood off my head but now I am damn near panicked! Before me is a chair that is crudely made but quite sturdy. It is not completely accurate- the restraints are fastened with modern lag bolts and the two metal phalluses that I fear where I will be penetrated by them stand up from the chair’s seat. I notice beneath the seat a pair of wires leading away behind the chair- certainly not ‘medieval’!!!
torture 020.jpg

I demand to know what is going on as I am an American citizen! The goons take me to a room that instead of being moist and warm is cool and dry. My nipples stand erect… almost… oh, never mind! Before me sits an older man who says “So, we meet Miss Moore. I hope you were impressed by your preview of our interrogation methods. I am the Director of Foreign Spy Interrogation for the agency. I have here the list of charges you face and you can either sign you are guilty on all counts and be executed without suffering or you will sign them later and still be executed! Do you care to take the easy way and sign the confession?”

imf 004.jpg

“I don’t even know the charges” I protest.

“Oh, we have a few here. Espionage, High Treason, and conspiracy to assassinate the president… Any one of the charges is enough to have you executed” he says.

Crap what is going on? I say “Listen, I don’t know if you are who you say you are but the only thing I may have done wrong is have an affair with a married man that happens to be the president of the country! I am no spy! I voted for him (I think)!”

“Have it your way, Miss Moore! Gentlemen, put her in the chair” he snarls. He lights a cigarette and behind him on a screen images of a bound woman are being projected. I cry “Wait! What is happening to her?”

imf 005.jpg

He glances over his shoulder then looks back at me and says “That was the British agent Dorothy Brown in the gas chamber.”

“You killed her?” I exclaim.

“Not then, dear Barbara- may I call you ‘Barbara’? No the chamber was filled with ‘eau du Tree flatulence’. No, she was all too willing to confess after that ordeal! It would be a week later before she was hanged!”

hanged messa.jpg

“Now it is my lunchtime. Gentleman, get this bitch in the chair!”

I fought them the best I could but soon I sit secured in the chair with both my bottom orifices stuffed full of metal shafts. The goons tell me I have until their lunch is over to sign the confession before ‘the fun’ begins.

I sit uncomfortably alone resolved not to confess to a damn thing I did not do!

torture 021.jpg

-Barbara Moore.

Tree

Well, a Berliner is a kind of a doughnut, the joke went around that, by using 'ein',
JFK had actually declared himself to be a doughnut, but apparently that's not correct.
This is a common urban legend.
While someone from Berlin would say "Ich bin Berliner", in the context of his speech, Kennedy was correct to say "Ich bin ein Berliner" because he was saying he was one with the Berliners.
While the pastry is called a Berliner in other parts of Germany, in Berlin it's called a Pfannkuchen.
http://www.snopes.com/language/misxlate/berliner.asp

This is a common urban legend.
While someone from Berlin would say "Ich bin Berliner", in the context of his speech, Kennedy was correct to say "Ich bin ein Berliner" because he was saying he was one with the Berliners.
While the pastry is called a Berliner in other parts of Germany, in Berlin it's called a Pfannkuchen.
http://www.snopes.com/language/misxlate/berliner.asp
JFK could never be nominated to president for the Dems today as he is far right of Trump and was a major 'corn dog'... The FBI, Secret Service, and the CIA documents found under the 'Freedom of Information Act' that JFK left a lot of work for Bill and Donald (real or imagined) to do...

That is why they will besmirch him now...

Everyone he had a heavy northeastern accent and knows he was saying "I am a Berliner" and not a donut.

I'm sure Eul was joking but if you lived through these times some jokes land as flat as a lead balloon. Let's let this go...

Tree

I must say the chair was a new yet most unpleasant experience. I am allowed some sleep (don’t ask me how much… I’ve no clue) but when I awake my wrists are tied behind my back but hoisted high above me. My eyes slowly focus then open wide. That really can’t be a ‘Pear’!
torture 014 a.jpg

Damn is it is and I am told to sign the confession and the pain will stop. I take the pain.
torture 005.jpg

“You stupid fucks- I told you she wouldn’t break! A woman makes up her mind and she doesn’t change it. She believes her innocence and won’t give that up. How good are your documents against her” he asks.

“They are very good, sir!”

“Make them perfect” the doctor demands.
dr s 008.jpg

“The preliminary charges are being read tomorrow. I expected her begging to be hanged by now… Well, knowing you, I really didn’t."

Tree

Next day was the arraignment of Miss Barbara Moore. She was offered a washed-up officer that had little legal experience and smelled more like Tree than an officer and a gentleman.

He listens as the charges are read against me. I hear him hiss ‘this is fucking bullshit’ and see his eyes narrow and his lips curl and twitch.

court 236.jpg

I whisper “Do you know what you doing?”

“It really doesn’t matter, kid. If you don’t want to hang I have to appeal to some basic ethics of these pricks” he says.

“What if I plea bargain” I ask.

He looks at me with the angriest eyes I have ever seen and growls “If you are guilty I put the goddamn noose around your neck myself! Am I wasting my time here? You are being set up but I will sink the end of my career for you if you are innocent. If you want to plead guilty on fucking thing tell me now.”

I can’t even see as tears fill my eyes. I am fucking damned even if he wins. I croak “I will not plead guilty!”

“Then I will defend you. You know you are screwed but at least someone will know your story” he says to me. Then he turns to the military tribunal and says “Miss Moore is innocent of all charges and pleads such. This is a witch hunt that exceeds Joe McCarthy’s or the Salem witch trials! These charges are leveled against Miss Moore solely because at the height of nuclear war the president thought more with his dick than his brain- or is that an oxymoron?”

The head of the tribunal yells “Colonel, I suggest you stay with the facts and the truth as Presi…”

“THE TRUTH? You can’t handle the truth!”

court 238.jpg

He’s right but all he buys my tight little is a day’s reprieve…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

Young Miss Moore who doesn’t realize she is time-traveling. She does know she has had a torrid affair with the president of the United States that has just spiraled out of control. She has been arrested by the Secret Service and marched handcuffed and naked through the halls of the White House. She was whisk to a basement garage and was roughly tossed in a panel GMC Suburban that had regular a Virginia state license plate. She is taken to the CIA Headquarters in Langley and brought to a subbasement room that looks all too much like a medieval dungeon. Let’s catch up with her…

I was terrified before they pulled the hood off my head but now I am damn near panicked! Before me is a chair that is crudely made but quite sturdy. It is not completely accurate- the restraints are fastened with modern lag bolts and the two metal phalluses that I fear where I will be penetrated by them stand up from the chair’s seat. I notice beneath the seat a pair of wires leading away behind the chair- certainly not ‘medieval’!!!
View attachment 429278

I demand to know what is going on as I am an American citizen! The goons take me to a room that instead of being moist and warm is cool and dry. My nipples stand erect… almost… oh, never mind! Before me sits an older man who says “So, we meet Miss Moore. I hope you were impressed by your preview of our interrogation methods. I am the Director of Foreign Spy Interrogation for the agency. I have here the list of charges you face and you can either sign you are guilty on all counts and be executed without suffering or you will sign them later and still be executed! Do you care to take the easy way and sign the confession?”

View attachment 429276

“I don’t even know the charges” I protest.

“Oh, we have a few here. Espionage, High Treason, and conspiracy to assassinate the president… Any one of the charges is enough to have you executed” he says.

Crap what is going on? I say “Listen, I don’t know if you are who you say you are but the only thing I may have done wrong is have an affair with a married man that happens to be the president of the country! I am no spy! I voted for him (I think)!”

“Have it your way, Miss Moore! Gentlemen, put her in the chair” he snarls. He lights a cigarette and behind him on a screen images of a bound woman are being projected. I cry “Wait! What is happening to her?”

View attachment 429277

He glances over his shoulder then looks back at me and says “That was the British agent Dorothy Brown in the gas chamber.”

“You killed her?” I exclaim.

“Not then, dear Barbara- may I call you ‘Barbara’? No the chamber was filled with ‘eau du Tree flatulence’. No, she was all too willing to confess after that ordeal! It would be a week later before she was hanged!”

View attachment 429275

“Now it is my lunchtime. Gentleman, get this bitch in the chair!”

I fought them the best I could but soon I sit secured in the chair with both my bottom orifices stuffed full of metal shafts. The goons tell me I have until their lunch is over to sign the confession before ‘the fun’ begins.

I sit uncomfortably alone resolved not to confess to a damn thing I did not do!

View attachment 429279

-Barbara Moore.

Tree
image.jpeg Eau du Tree flatulence? ... Oh dear God!!!!! :oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I must say the chair was a new yet most unpleasant experience. I am allowed some sleep (don’t ask me how much… I’ve no clue) but when I awake my wrists are tied behind my back but hoisted high above me. My eyes slowly focus then open wide. That really can’t be a ‘Pear’!
View attachment 429303

Damn is it is and I am told to sign the confession and the pain will stop. I take the pain.
View attachment 429302

“You stupid fucks- I told you she wouldn’t break! A woman makes up her mind and she doesn’t change it. She believes her innocence and won’t give that up. How good are your documents against her” he asks.

“They are very good, sir!”

“Make them perfect” the doctor demands.
View attachment 429301

“The preliminary charges are being read tomorrow. I expected her begging to be hanged by now… Well, knowing you, I really didn’t."

Tree

image.jpeg Oh dear God again! He wouldn't!!! :eek::eek:

Next day was the arraignment of Miss Barbara Moore. She was offered a washed-up officer that had little legal experience and smelled more like Tree than an officer and a gentleman.

He listens as the charges are read against me. I hear him hiss ‘this is fucking bullshit’ and see his eyes narrow and his lips curl and twitch.

View attachment 429347

I whisper “Do you know what you doing?”

“It really doesn’t matter, kid. If you don’t want to hang I have to appeal to some basic ethics of these pricks” he says.

“What if I plea bargain” I ask.

He looks at me with the angriest eyes I have ever seen and growls “If you are guilty I put the goddamn noose around your neck myself! Am I wasting my time here? You are being set up but I will sink the end of my career for you if you are innocent. If you want to plead guilty on fucking thing tell me now.”

I can’t even see as tears fill my eyes. I am fucking damned even if he wins. I croak “I will not plead guilty!”

“Then I will defend you. You know you are screwed but at least someone will know your story” he says to me. Then he turns to the military tribunal and says “Miss Moore is innocent of all charges and pleads such. This is a witch hunt that exceeds Joe McCarthy’s or the Salem witch trials! These charges are leveled against Miss Moore solely because at the height of nuclear war the president thought more with his dick than his brain- or is that an oxymoron?”

The head of the tribunal yells “Colonel, I suggest you stay with the facts and the truth as Presi…”

“THE TRUTH? You can’t handle the truth!”

View attachment 429349

He’s right but all he buys my tight little is a day’s reprieve…

-Barbara Moore

Tree
Tree's output today has me overwhelmed (and full of pear). A lot of good writing Tree. Well and entertainingly done (I think). But not sure it has done my tight little any good :confused:

JFK could never be nominated to president for the Dems today as he is far right of Trump and was a major 'corn dog'... The FBI, Secret Service, and the CIA documents found under the 'Freedom of Information Act' that JFK left a lot of work for Bill and Donald (real or imagined) to do...

That is why they will besmirch him now...

Everyone he had a heavy northeastern accent and knows he was saying "I am a Berliner" and not a donut.

I'm sure Eul was joking but if you lived through these times some jokes land as flat as a lead balloon. Let's let this go...

Tree

Can you direct me to Donald Trumps Bedroom?
"Sorrreeeeee"

Back
Top Bottom