BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next one tore straight across her nipples, slicing into one ... drawing blood and eliciting an anguished howl of pain.
As I asked, so it was done. Sanguis Sit!
You’d all better report back to work immediately, but not before we take a moment to administer a ‘correction’. Sloth will not be tolerated here. Line up over here
Whew! I was worried the discipline standards were being relaxed while celebrating Rose's flogging.
Well, I confess that I'm really not sure what the attraction is about this particular area of fantasy, but you do tell it well, and there must be something to it, because I keep reading (when I get a moment to do that these days)
Seriously, I share Jolly's viewpoint. I have loved Dolcett's drawings for many years. He portrays a truly delectable set of female bodies. However, other than the excellent humor aspect, his gynophagia is more a turn-off than turn-on for me.
Barbara has incorporated every bit of the humor and also managed to raise the erotic level significantly. As Jolly notes, when an author takes a subject that doesn't interest me and make it interesting, it is testimony to excellent writing. Bravo Barb!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well, I confess that I'm really not sure what the attraction is about this particular area of fantasy, but you do tell it well, and there must be something to it, because I keep reading (when I get a moment to do that these days). :)
Seriously, I share Jolly's viewpoint. I have loved Dolcett's drawings for many years. He portrays a truly delectable set of female bodies. However, other than the excellent humor aspect, his gynophagia is more a turn-off than turn-on for me.
Barbara has incorporated every bit of the humor and also managed to raise the erotic level significantly. As Jolly notes, when an author takes a subject that doesn't interest me and make it interesting, it is testimony to excellent writing. Bravo Barb!
Yeah my interest in the female form slackens off significantly when it stops twitching and/or gets separated into bits..

Hear hear! :clap:
Wot 'e sed.
But I am hugely enjoying Barb’s tale anyway, all the bondage, whipping, humiliation, sexual abuse and nudity is very much to my liking :devil: :bdsm-heart: and however it turns out, I will have enjoyed the trip!

Time for a few true confessions. My own thoughts on this topic are actually quite close to the views expressed above. I have long admired Dolcett for his art and playful dialogue, and have always preferred his hanging or electro stories, although at times I have thought about what it would be like to be spitted and roasted over hot coals. I’ve never taken a fancy, though, to the thought of being butchered and eaten.

The background to my decision to write this story is that I wanted to do something dystopian, which is new ground for me. (Hey, with all the stories I’ve written here on CF already, fresh story ideas are hard to come by). But I wanted to do something Dystopian that was out of the ordinary ... a little different from other Dystopian stories. So, it occurred to me that a Dolcettish setup might offer the perfect opportunity to weave together a number of subplots and characters that have been swirling about for some time in my warped little mind. So off I went. :rolleyes:

And, oh by the way, just because the word “demise” appears in the story title, one shouldn’t assume I’ll actually go through with it. As I often say, “you know me too well” ;)

Time for a few true confessions. My own thoughts on this topic are actually quite close to the views expressed above. I have long admired Dolcett for his art and playful dialogue, and have always preferred his hanging or electro stories, although at times I have thought about what it would be like to be spitted and roasted over hot coals. I’ve never taken a fancy, though, to the thought of being butchered and eaten.

The background to my decision to write this story is that I wanted to do something dystopian, which is new ground for me. (Hey, with all the stories I’ve written here on CF already, fresh story ideas are hard to come by). But I wanted to do something Dystopian that was out of the ordinary ... a little different from other Dystopian stories. So, it occurred to me that a Dolcettish setup might offer the perfect opportunity to weave together a number of subplots and characters that have been swirling about for some time in my warped little mind. So off I went. :rolleyes:

And, oh by the way, just because the word “demise” appears in the story title, one shouldn’t assume I’ll actually go through with it. As I often say, “you know me too well” ;)
“Barb’s Dystopian Dolcettish Demise” is one of the most outrageously good story titles I’ve ever seen on cf, and if it turns out to be wildly inaccurate .. well, what else is new. (Although I was quite proud of “The Ham Maid’s Tale” :facepalm: ):thumbsup::devil:

As i posted earlier, the subject was not to my taste, but as is so often the case, your imagination and descriptive powers have risen to the occasion and you have provided us with an exciting story with a sufficient variety of perversions to please a wide range of tastes. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your (twisted) thought process here. Accept my admiration for your courage in trying something new, something out of your "wheelhouse".

You did say “wheelhouse” right??
View attachment 830223
(sorry, I have Montycrusto-Tourette’s syndrome, I have to post my crap everywhere if it’s even slightly relevant) :enamorado:
I love your"crap!" Looks like your prisoner #349 is getting the same fair trial as Barbara can expect in this story or in Singapore.

You did say “wheelhouse” right??
View attachment 830223
(sorry, I have Montycrusto-Tourette’s syndrome, I have to post my crap everywhere if it’s even slightly relevant) :enamorado:

What a lovely selection of awful fates!

And to be assigned the number 349 ... never my idea of a lucky number! (Sorry I always like to imagine myself into your art).

Wonderful art, it is too! I love it and live it!

I love your"crap!" Looks like your prisoner #349 is getting the same fair trial as Barbara can expect in this story or in Singapore.
Yes it’s partly inspired by both stories.. although I left out the “dolcettish demise” option.. and the slow impalement too.. but both you and @Barbaria1 inspired me to do a creative turn of the wheel on crime and punishment. That and Mad Max 3. :devil: ;)

Yes it’s partly inspired by both stories.. although I left out the “dolcettish demise” option.. and the slow impalement too.. but both you and @Barbaria1 inspired me to do a creative turn of the wheel on crime and punishment. That and Mad Max 3. :devil: ;)
Your work always adds a new dimension to any story and makes it more enjoyable. The contrast between your work and Settantuno`s in PrPr`s story is fantastic, both of you capturing Barb`s suffering but in different styles, both extremely effective. Thanks.

Your work always adds a new dimension to any story and makes it more enjoyable. The contrast between your work and Settantuno`s in PrPr`s story is fantastic, both of you capturing Barb`s suffering but in different styles, both extremely effective. Thanks.
Thanks twonines.. @settantuno made pics specially for the story, I’m way too slow for that, just found a few things in my back catalogue that fitted. That said, there’s little I would like better than to spend a couple of weeks illustrating works by @Barbaria1 and @Praefectus Praetorio

Thanks twonines.. @settantuno made pics specially for the story, I’m way too slow for that, just found a few things in my back catalogue that fitted. That said, there’s little I would like better than to spend a couple of weeks illustrating works by @Barbaria1 and @Praefectus Praetorio
Speaking for myself I would be highly honored (and aroused!)

Back
Top Bottom