Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
And finally, in season one, episode eight, Claire and Jamie are waylaid by a couple of English soldiers. Claire is raped by one of them, while the other guards Jamie and waits his turn. She manages to stab the man on top of her, killing him, and Jamie does for the other. Claire stumbles about for a bit, in shock.

I realize this is a bit off topic, since Claire is not being actively abused, interrogated, or tortured. I guess I just like ripped bodices.

outlanders1e8-1.PNGoutlanders1e8-2.PNGoutlanders1e8-3.PNGoutlanders1e8-4.PNG

In episode 6 of the first season, Claire is being questioned by Black Jack Randall for the first time. It's an outstanding scene, IMHO, actually one of the best interrogation scenes I've ever watched. Black Jack tells Claire that he believes she is probably a spy, but to prove she is not, she must tell him what she knows about the Jacobite sympathizers among the clans. Claire insists she knows nothing. Rather, she tells him what she knows of his reputation; that he is a cruel and brutal man who had a young Scottish man whipped with a hundred lashes, and then a hundred more (Jamie.)

He acknowledges the charge, and then launches into a deeply moving and emotional soliloquy of regret and remorse. By the time he finishes talking, he had me believing in the possibility of redemption of even the worst of humankind. Obviously he has Claire believing too. Claire's eyes are full of shimmering tears. Black Jack helps Claire to her feet, and as she stands, punches her as hard as he can in the gut.

View attachment 700167View attachment 700168View attachment 700169View attachment 700170View attachment 700171View attachment 700172View attachment 700173View attachment 700174

Black Jack explains to Claire that she's not leaving the room until she answers all of his questions, and that he will get the truth out of her, no matter what it takes. He has his corporal kick her a couple of times while she lies on the floor gasping for breath.

Then once again an uninvited intruder, this time a clan chief pledged to protect Claire, bursts into the room and rescues her.

Thankful that lovely Claire is constantly rescued, that way she can have many more naked adventures to satisfy our lustfulness. ;)

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgLi-Bamboo-n-01.jpgMV5BMGI1ZDY2OGYtODQ5ZS00NWJkLThjNjAtYThjYjg0YzFhMmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@__V1_.jpgMV5BMWUzZGJiYzktZThmZS00Y2EwLTkzNjctNmI3M2YyYjQ2YWRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@__V1_.jpgMV5BZGY2NmJiMWMtOWY3MS00YTVkLThjMzctZWZiMWU3YmU3YzEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU4Nzk4MDI@__V1_.jpgMV5BZTg5OTlmOGYtZmMzMi00ZGQ0LTk3ZTItNGNkY2I1NzdiNmZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@__V1_.jpgRozen-Bamboo-n-04.jpgTove-Bamboo-n-01.jpgThe series of Women in Prison movies includes some classic Asian titles treating various infamities perpetrated on women in Japanese concentration camps during World War II. 'THE BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS' (1973) is one of the most representative of the genre.
The movie was produced/distributed by the famous Shaw Brothers Studio based in Hong Kong otherwise known for classic Bruce Lee's martial arts
movies. Briefly the plot : during WW2 a group of attractive nurses are captured by the Japanese and imprisoned in a concentration camp where they are tortured,raped abused and often killed by the sadistic guards (among the a vicious lesbian head of security). Beside many torture scenes, nudity, lesbian gropings,electrocutions, a whipping scene ,shortly after the film's beginning, is impressive : a girl is taken out of a punishment bunker, tied up to a wooden frame nearly naked and savagely whipped. One of the nurses is also forcefully induced to whip her. When she realizes that her mate is dead she runs in despair to the electrified fence where she dies as well. In spite of its definition as an 'exploitation' film the story develops on live action never boring. It includes a love story between a japanese interpreter and a blonde prisoner, battle scenes between the Japanese and Chinese guerrillas helping a band of prisoners in their bid to escape. The quality of cinematography, the soundtrack, the good acting reveal the producers' aim to make the movie appreciated far beyond the asian market and it was certainly worked out on a remarkable budget.

Daniella Pineda in "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" (2018) - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4881806/

Zia (Pineda) is an animal rights activist who annoys a group of poachers a little too much. They take her as a hostage. The only reason they leave her alive in the first place is, because she is the only veterinarian around to take care of a valuable dinosaur that was injured during its capture. Later in the movie, she gets to spend some of her free time handcuffed to a cage.
d_pineda_fallen_kingdom_1.jpg d_pineda_fallen_kingdom_2.jpg d_pineda_fallen_kingdom_3.jpg d_pineda_fallen_kingdom_4.jpg

There is no nudity from her (or anyone else) in the movie, so here is a random topless scene from her in "Mr. Roosevelt" (2017) - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6212496/ - to spark your fantasy:
d_pineda_mr_roosevelt_1.jpg d_pineda_mr_roosevelt_2.jpg

I realize this is a bit off topic, since Claire is not being actively abused, interrogated, or tortured. I guess I just like ripped bodices.

Not to worry about. Although her clothes could have been ripped open a bit further :rolleyes:

Gonstanza di Libbiano (Italy 2000) is a reconstruction of an actual witch trial in 1594 in Tuscana, based on preserved documents.

The film is in black and white and looks very dark. Gonstanza, an elderly woman, is interrogated by inquisition and subjected to torture. The interrogation scenes are very intriguing, with Gonstanza submitting to the procedure, suffering under it, but meanwhile defending herself.

Attachments

• GL1.jpg
    GL1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 944
  • GL2.jpg
    GL2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 932
  • GL3.jpg
    GL3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 959
  • GL4.jpg
    GL4.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,010
  • GL5.jpg
    GL5.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,047
  • GL6.jpg
    GL6.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,106
  • GL7.jpg
    GL7.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,348
"Colors" is a 1988 movie about a couple of cops in Los Angeles and their dealings with violent, drug dealing gangs. It starred Robert Duvall, Sean Penn and an uncredited actress who appears briefly in handcuffs and nothing else. Makes me want to go on a drug bust.

colors1.PNGcolors2.PNGcolors3.PNG

A couple of interesting side notes about "Colors:" Actual gang members were used as extras, and Sean Penn was sentenced to 39 days in jail for punching an extra during the filming. He plays an asshole in the movie, too, so maybe he was just doing some method acting.

"P2" was filmed in 2007 and features Rachel Nichols and Wes Bentley. Wes plays a parking garage security guard and psycho, who has an unhealthy obsession with Rachel's character. I can sympathize a litte: I have an obsession with Rachel's cleavage, but I think that is entirely healthy. He captures her in the parking lot late Christmas Eve, when no one else is around, renders her unconscious, changes her clothes, dolls her up, and shackles her to the table in his office so they can share Christmas Eve dinner together. Romantic, right? Rachel doesn't think so. She stabs Wes in the shoulder with a fork, he handcuffs her, she manages to escape, and gets chased around the parking garage in handcuffs.

p22.PNGp25.PNGp2-10.PNGp29.PNGp211.PNGp28.PNGp211.PNGp2-12.jpeg

The screen caps are in no particular order. The movie has little to recommend it, although IMO Rachel's dress lifts it above the average for the genre.

Last edited:
Gonstanza di Libbiano (Italy 2000) is a reconstruction of an actual witch trial in 1594 in Tuscana, based on preserved documents.

The film is in black and white and looks very dark. Gonstanza, an elderly woman, is interrogated by inquisition and subjected to torture. The interrogation scenes are very intriguing, with Gonstanza submitting to the procedure, suffering under it, but meanwhile defending herself.
Wow! That's a serious strappado. Here's Natalie Portman (i.e. her body double) in strappado in "Goya's Ghosts."

Goya's Ghosts_Strappado.JPG

And a couple others of Natalie from the same film.

goyasghosts.gifGoya-Ghosts-2006.jpg

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-devil-in-the-convent.3482/post-106013[/QUOTE]

Certainly this counts. As a matter of fact, it looks like at least three counts of kidnapping. I had to check, but I was pretty sure this was a Ginger movie, starring Cheri Caffaro as the eponymous secret agent and/or private detective. There was series of Ginger movies including "Ginger," "The Abductors," and "Girls Are For Loving." All were from the early 1970's. They were sexploitatin movies that featured a lot of bondage and rape. I've seen all three (natch) but IMO The Abductors is the best of the lot. There's something about kidnapping cheerleaders and selling them in a white slavery ring that just strikes a universal chord.

Certainly this counts. As a matter of fact, it looks like at least three counts of kidnapping. I had to check, but I was pretty sure this was a Ginger movie, starring Cheri Caffaro as the eponymous secret agent and/or private detective. There was series of Ginger movies including "Ginger," "The Abductors," and "Girls Are For Loving." All were from the early 1970's. They were sexploitatin movies that featured a lot of bondage and rape. I've seen all three (natch) but IMO The Abductors is the best of the lot. There's something about kidnapping cheerleaders and selling them in a white slavery ring that just strikes a universal chord.[/QUOTE]
But, "Girls Are For Loving" features Cheri Caffaro tied up spread eagled.
girls1.jpgGirls_Are_for_Loving-82.jpgGirlsAreForLoving-Part2.jpggirls2.jpg

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h38m42s758.png
    vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h38m42s758.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 865
  • vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h38m51s931.png
    vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h38m51s931.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 878
  • vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h38m57s737.png
    vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h38m57s737.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 836
  • vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h39m26s298.png
    vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h39m26s298.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 768
  • vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h40m14s633.png
    vlcsnap-2019-04-27-06h40m14s633.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 799
'Nymphomaniac' volume 1 (2013) and 'Nymphomaniac' Volume 2 (2014) from controversial Danish director/screenwriter Lars von Trier
show Gainsbourg's acting preference of extreme sexual situations.
Both movies show explicit sex as well as bondage and submission situations.

In 2013 Charlotte Garinsbourg starred in Lars von Trier's movie "Nymphomaniac." The movie was made in two parts or "volumes." These screencaps are taken from "Volume Two", and are two separate but related scenes in the movie. In the first, Charlotte's character, Joe, is instructed by her brutal and abusive lover, K (Jamie Bell) on how to tie a blood knot. He explains that she must tie three or four blood knots in each of nine lengths of cord he has laid out. He doesn't explain what it's for (but I'm pretty sure we can all guess.) He puts on a sap glove, hits her in the face, then gags her, and the scene cuts.

nympho2-1.PNGnympho2-2.PNG

In a later scene, he presents her with her Christmas gift, which can't be much of a surprise, since she's made it herself. Kind of a do it yourself regift, I guess. K calls Joe "Fido," which has been thoughtfully inscribed on the handle of the gift. K then proceeds to put Joe's Christmas gift to use.

nympho2-3.PNGnympho2-4.PNGnympho2-5.PNGnympho2-6.PNGnympho2-7.PNGnympho2-8.PNGnympho2-9.PNGnympho2-10.PNG

During the whipping, Joe says in a voice over narration that she ground her clitoris against the edges of the books that had been placed on the armrest of the couch to jack her buttocks up, so she's getting off on the severe punishment.

What! No whip cuts on her butt?
Yeah, I wrote that. Sorted.

The scene is filmed in the current style of quick cuts and extreme close ups, so we never get an overall look at the whipping, nevertheless, I thought it was extremely realistic. Not particularly erotic, for me. This may sound ridiculous and hypocritical coming from me, but I thought that the relationship between these two is just a little too disturbing to be erotic.

Last edited:
Mark of the Devil 10.jpgMark of the Devil 11.jpgMark of the Devil poster.jpgMark_Of_The_Devil_1970-movie-2-450x252.pngMark_Of_The_Devil_1970-movie-4-450x251.jpgPNM54F.jpgPNM544.jpgPNM548.jpg'MARK OF THE DEVIL' (1970) Director Michael Armstrong is a movie of shocking impact and a precursor of exploitation and violence later coming out in movies of
the seventies. It is set in a rural village of Austria in 1770 where a witchfinder arrives with his henchmen. On the beginning we are served with a public burning of a witch. The witchfinder is a vicious corrupt man indicting and sending innocent people to burn at the stake after inhuman tortures to which sometimes they don't survive. The witchfinder takes with him a young noble man as disciple,but this one rebels to his teacher as soon as he takes conscience of the injustices and crimes being perpetrated. The torture scenes, both of accused males and females, are as much realistic as to result ulltimately disgusting. One for all: a girl is racked (nearly naked except for a loincloth), her body stretched to the extreme while savagely whipped by her torturers. As she continues to deny being a witch her tongue is neatly severed, the cut piece is exhibited with a satisfied grimace by the torturer, abundant blood running down from the victim's mouth. The shot is very realistic leaving spectators impressed also by reason of the extremely adherent reactions to pain of the actress involved. The tortured girl is finally burned at the stake. The leading Actors of this, not for the faint of heart, movie are Herbert Lom, Udo Kier, Reggie Nalder, Ingeborg Schoner.
If I am not mistaken the Actress playing the tortured/ tongue- cut girl is named Gaby Fuchs: the image of her,suffering the 'tongue' ordeal
appears on the very first promotional poster of the film.

Back
Top Bottom