bound Heat - run with fear pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
To William 1 Nice :lol: can you do something with this??

009.jpg

bakerboy said:
Something new coming soon ( I hope :) )

Bakerboy, these are images of interest, yet I was unable to locate them on Bound Heat's web site. Where did you find them?

There is a guest gallery of Bound Heat.com on Crucified Women with a link to their site. The movie from which these sample pictures are taken has obviously not been released yet. It`s name is Caligula`s spawn. Sounds tempting and the production quality seems to be high.

Whoa! That's a scene you don't see too often, the raising of the cross. At least not with a naked girl on it, even if she is astride a sedile the size of a log. I like it in spite of that obvious flaw.

Jedakk

jedakk said:
Whoa! That's a scene you don't see too often, the raising of the cross. At least not with a naked girl on it, even if she is astride a sedile the size of a log. I like it in spite of that obvious flaw.

Jedakk

Maybe the "log" has a purpose? Ouch :eek:

caligula_spawn_qdapwbse.jpg

Hi,
Those films are very high on our must have list! We've been experimenting trying to take screenshots of the free clips with very limited success. Just one shot of the girl being whipped. So, how is it done ?

XX
JG & Mel

re-made with photoshop C4

import video

Attachments

• caligulas_spawn_part_two 08.jpg
    caligulas_spawn_part_two 08.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 840
  • caligulas_spawn_part_two 09.jpg
    caligulas_spawn_part_two 09.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 806
  • caligulas_spawn_part_two 10.jpg
    caligulas_spawn_part_two 10.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 806
and another 3 and also larger

Attachments

• caligulas_spawn_part_two 11.jpg
    caligulas_spawn_part_two 11.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 775
  • caligulas_spawn_part_two 12.jpg
    caligulas_spawn_part_two 12.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 796
  • caligulas_spawn_part_two 14.jpg
    caligulas_spawn_part_two 14.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 865
Amazing quality of these screenshots WOW ! Only if they could be a bit bigger :D

Those films are very high on our must have list! We've been experimenting trying to take screenshots of the free clips with very limited success. Just one shot of the girl being whipped. So, how is it done ?

What happenened to all of the nice attachments??

Back
Top Bottom