bound Heat - run with fear pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
bakerboy said:
Those films are very high on our must have list! We've been experimenting trying to take screenshots of the free clips with very limited success. Just one shot of the girl being whipped. So, how is it done ?

What happenened to all of the nice attachments??
i restored the pics (larger too)

Wow!!!!
Another brilliant reconstruction takes off. We've been hoping somebody would have a go at that thread. We've only just been able to buy Caligula's Spawn Part 1 from ebay uk. It had to be imported from Holland. I'll have another look for part2 this afternoon. Just made a delicious pasta sauce using cherry tomatoes, onion, red pepper,few drops hot pepper sauce, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, salt and pepper. No need to add sugar, there's plenty in the toms. The lemon juice makes your mouth water.
XX
Julie

bakerboy said:
Those films are very high on our must have list! We've been experimenting trying to take screenshots of the free clips with very limited success. Just one shot of the girl being whipped. So, how is it done ?

What happenened to all of the nice attachments??

Hi bakerboy,
All attachments and six months of text were lost when the ISP was cluster bombed (algabal's apt description.) Fortunately people like admihoek ,malins ,Apostate and Helmut, St_Pierre and company have delved into their archives to help rebuild. Have you got any pics from the past? If you have then please post them.
XX
Julie

Hi,
The weather is so bad today we settled down to watch Caligula's Spawn. What a surprise! We paid about $24 on ebay, including postage and got Caligula's Spawn parts 1 AND 2! (On the same dvd.) You can have it shipped to the US for an extra $4 but he only seems to stock region 2 versions so unless you've got a multi-region player it won't work. They are boxed and brand new. I think they are manufactured in the Netherlands. I think we'll watch part 2 tonight.
Julie

Thanks Julie for the info. Have bought beofre from Amazon ( censored and shorter). Not sure if these Dutch versions are actually re issued censored UK versions (as the Amazon's were) or full orginals from Boundheat. Good viewing, :)

I don't think this has been posted before.
Mel

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 587
melissa said:
Mel

I always wondered what she was supposed to be rubbing on the victim. Honey to attract bugs or animals? Oil to burn her skin with? What?

kisses

willowfall

Don't know what she's rubbing on but she can try it on me in one of their films.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 455
willowfall said:
melissa said:
Mel

I always wondered what she was supposed to be rubbing on the victim. Honey to attract bugs or animals? Oil to burn her skin with? What?

kisses

willowfall

Apparently it is honey, so she will be eaten alive by various insects

here are some more pics

Attachments

• honey hands.jpg
    honey hands.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 312
  • honeycup.jpg
    honeycup.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 338
  • honeytits.jpg
    honeytits.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 332
and she wait and wait and wait and .......................

Attachments

• waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,664
  • alone.jpg
    alone.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1,656
  • the countes.jpg
    the countes.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,634
yep and i use this programm
http://www.gomlab.com/eng/

with an complete english manual available.

and a it is a Russian production

admihoek said:

This looks better then the originals. I cannot believe that this was made as a vid cap from DVD 8) 8)

Especially the top picture I can see the cloth weave. Amazing. What is the trick ?? :)

bakerboy said:
admihoek said:

This looks better then the originals. I cannot believe that this was made as a vid cap from DVD 8) 8)

Especially the top picture I can see the cloth weave. Amazing. What is the trick ?? :)

not an trick i snap the vid cap with the GOM-player(one of the best free players if not the best) in advanced screen capture (10 snaps in high res) and choose simple the best :lol: :lol:

some other ones

Attachments

• hank_Dominika_Jandlova_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000158927.png
    hank_Dominika_Jandlova_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000158927.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 1,282
  • Dominika_Jandlova_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000104083.jpg
    Dominika_Jandlova_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000104083.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,287
  • hank_Dominika_Jandlova_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000164131.png
    hank_Dominika_Jandlova_Blood_Countess_xvid.avi_000164131.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 1,278
Still amazing... how large can the picture be ( not file size but a picture size) before it "falls apart"? Can you post any one of them in a bigger dimesnion ( size)? If that is not possible, tha is OK, I thank you very much will go practice some 8)

Back
Top Bottom