bound Heat - run with fear pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
Medieval clip just released. No direct crux but several "stretched" whipping victims, like this one :)

019.jpg

http://www.boundheat.com/new/empire_of_sin/movie_preview.html

enjoy!

I think there is a new old Roman lesbian epic in the works :D

note the girl in the BG

slave_tears_of_rome_iIodhnQq.jpg

slave_tears_of_rome_p5q9fim0.jpg

the site says coming out in January :-bd

Thanks, Carpenter. Now I get it -- the reference is to the girl on the cross, of course. Duh! Don't know how I couldn't figure that one out.

These are amazing pics and clips. I hadn't really been aware of these films before, but sure intend to look into them now.

darkwaters said:
Thanks, Carpenter. Now I get it -- the reference is to the girl on the cross, of course. Duh! Don't know how I couldn't figure that one out.

These are amazing pics and clips. I hadn't really been aware of these films before, but sure intend to look into them now.

Hi,
They have lots of free clips and pics ....just check them out. If you need any links just ask.

Melissa

darkwaters said:
Duh! Don't know how I couldn't figure that one out.
Don't worry about it, such things just happen more often than you can think of - my own bitter experiences... :ymsigh:

;)

And as Melissa says, there are lots of verry nice screenshots of their films to find. B-)

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
The weather is so bad today we settled down to watch Caligula's Spawn. What a surprise! We paid about $24 on ebay, including postage and got Caligula's Spawn parts 1 AND 2! (On the same dvd.) You can have it shipped to the US for an extra $4 but he only seems to stock region 2 versions so unless you've got a multi-region player it won't work. They are boxed and brand new. I think they are manufactured in the Netherlands. I think we'll watch part 2 tonight.
Julie
Dear joneseygirl,i am very pleased you mentioned that those movies were available on 'amazon',have just added two of them to my "wish-list"!! :ymhug: :-bd
One of which,is "Caligula's Spawn" Pt's 1 & 2...So massive thanks for the Heads-up !!
\m/ ^:)^ \:D/
Cheers Baracus....
P.S if only Makar's movies were available via that format as well.... :- ;)

Did I say ebay?...I meant Amazon UK. They still have brand new copies at 17.60 GBP + 1.26 GBP pp dispatched from the Netherlands. I wonder if Hans has a part time job there?
Julie

jonesygirl said:
Did I say ebay?...I meant Amazon UK. They still have brand new copies at 17.60 GBP + 1.26 GBP pp dispatched from the Netherlands. I wonder if Hans has a part time job there?
Julie
regrettable not :D

but friends of me had a cold cold cold day in Moscow (Roebin Kazan- FC Twente 0-2 =)) ) -20 C (-4F)

congratulation? :)) thx Makar :ymdevil:

admihoek said:
jonesygirl said:
Julie
regrettable not :D

but friends of me had a cold cold cold day in Moscow (Roebin Kazan- FC Twente 0-2 =)) ) -20 C (-4F)

congratulation? :)) thx Makar :ymdevil:

Likely UK edited versions and at 19 pounds ( 31 USD) a great deal for a Disney movie Ms Einstein :ymapplause:

thanks, I will go straight to bhf site for the originals, no way I want all the edited stuff from uk, uk edits the hell (and fun) out of everything, too pc for me.

Likely UK edited versions and at 19 pounds ( 31 USD) a great deal for a Disney movie Ms Einstein :ymapplause:

I'm no Ms Einstein and I can do without applause. We paid 18.86 GBP for Caligula's Spawn parts 1 and 2. That works out at $15.18 per video which is a lot cheaper than the Boundheat price of $36.38 per video. As far as being pc correct is concerned I doubt that we are any worse than the US. Why doesn't somebody post some clips which they suspect may have been edited out in UK versions, then we can see what we missed.

I'm no Ms Einstein and I can do without applause. We paid 18.86 GBP for Caligula's Spawn parts 1 and 2. That works out at $15.18 per video which is a lot cheaper than the Boundheat price of $36.38 per video. As far as being pc correct is concerned I doubt that we are any worse than the US. Why doesn't somebody post some clips which they suspect may have been edited out in UK versions, then we can see what we missed.
i think USA is missing a lot more

You win ! After all you are the Admin :)

If you go to Boundheat.com there are quite a lot of free clips from all their films. A treat for all the girls and boys

Back
Top Bottom