Boys,or Girls ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,fellow Crux-Forumers..... :)
I'm a bit puzzled about something,and I would appreciate some simple honest feedback.
I spend a lot of time trying to figure out,one simple thing and it's not always patently obvious....The GENDER. (of various CF members)
All I want to know is....
Are you MALE FEMALE or TRANS even ??
Dont want Age,Address,Phone no. or Bank Details,just your Gender.....
I'll start the ball rolling.....(don't be shy,I won't bite !! Lol !!)
I'm MALE.

I'm a bit puzzled about something,and I would appreciate some simple honest feedback.
I spend a lot of time trying to figure out,one simple thing and it's not always patently obvious....The GENDER. (of various CF members)
I'm MALE.
A person is either male of female, there is no other! Only.two genders! I am a female!

I'm MALE.
Straight male.

I'm MALE.
Ah, yes...

I too have been caught out by referring to a 'he' instead of a 'she'.

I always think it looks a bit 'woke' to put pronouns in your signature. I hear what Erin says, but this is a fantasy forum, and if you are male taking a female identity here, or vice versa, then that is fine, UNLESS you are attempting to use that identity for the purposes of deceiving other members into doing things which they would not otherwise do.

Yes, I'm a straight male, but, believe it or not, I'm neither an Earl nor an Archbishop. ;)

I'm MALE.
It says on the CF profile the gender of each person
To answer your question , I am female

I'm MALE.

I am M-F Trans

With respect, Erin, there is such a thing as a Transgender.
I am male, by the way.
I disagree with you, a "transwoman" is just a man who is pretending to be a woman and a "transmanis just a woman who is pretending to be a man. If you are born a male then you are always going a male and if you are born female you are always going to be a female...you cannot change your gender!

Back
Top Bottom