Boys,or Girls ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
I disagree with you, a "transwoman" is just a man who is pretending to be a woman and a "transmanis just a woman who is pretending to be a man. If you are born a male then you are always going a male and if you are born female you are always going to be a female...you cannot change your gender!
Then that is a point (with all respect) we will have to beg to differ on.

Then that is a point (with all respect) we will have to beg to differ on.
Comon since will tell you I am right! I went through 4 years of nursing school so I know what I am talking about!

Last edited:
I disagree with you, a "transwoman" is just a man who is pretending to be a woman and a "transmanis just a woman who is pretending to be a man. If you are born a male then you are always going a male and if you are born female you are always going to be a female...you cannot change your gender!
I had a former co-worker who had gender reassignment surgery. I couldn't understand it, but it must be a terrible feeling for these people to live in the wrong body.
At least that's my opinion on it.

Coming since will tell you I am right! I went through 4 years of nursing school so I know what I am talking about!
I don't disagree that you are born male or female. But I am talking about gender identity and the right to identify as a preferred gender, which makes Transgender a 3rd gender in a way, with trans people identifying as their preferred gender they identify as, different to their birth gender.

I don't disagree that you are born male or female. But I am talking about gender identity and the right to identify as a preferred gender, which makes Transgender a 3rd gender in a way, with trans people identifying as their preferred gender they identify as, different to their birth gender.
Identifying as a specific gender does not make you that gender...you are still pretending!

Ummm.... with respect to all, I don't think Cruxforums is quite the right place for a debate about transgender.
I agree. I was only sticking up for LGBT identity. I have stated my views, which are very sympathetic towards transgenders. There seem to be people agreeing with me. I will leave it there.

Hi,fellow Crux-Forumers..... :)
I'm a bit puzzled about something,and I would appreciate some simple honest feedback.
I spend a lot of time trying to figure out,one simple thing and it's not always patently obvious....The GENDER. (of various CF members)
All I want to know is....
Are you MALE FEMALE or TRANS even ??
Dont want Age,Address,Phone no. or Bank Details,just your Gender.....
I'll start the ball rolling.....(don't be shy,I won't bite !! Lol !!)
I'm MALE.
I am male, in my profile picture I'm the guy o the cross and the lovely ladies are my kindly executioners. A man has to go see time, this would be an interesting exit.

It is a bit of a hot topic and we have @Pippajayne here who underwent a gender change. But we are here with crucifixions and the Roman interpreted debutabely this a a cross "fucking" the condemned or as one later would say feninize him or her. That is the main reason why I insist on cornus, also debutably. So we say those showing female avatars are "after" the crucifixion or are allready females, those showing male avatars are before crucifixion, and those which are of neither of this two genders are crucified anyway because of blasphemy, remember in the bible stands "and he created them as male and female" so on cross with those!

Last edited:
Hi,fellow Crux-Forumers..... :)
I'm a bit puzzled about something,and I would appreciate some simple honest feedback.
I spend a lot of time trying to figure out,one simple thing and it's not always patently obvious....The GENDER. (of various CF members)
All I want to know is....
Are you MALE FEMALE or TRANS even ??
Dont want Age,Address,Phone no. or Bank Details,just your Gender.....
I'll start the ball rolling.....(don't be shy,I won't bite !! Lol !!)
I'm MALE.
Male....

Back
Top Bottom