Boys,or Girls ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am now a light gray haired man. Originally it was a dark blonde. Interested in anything related to slaves (and somehow squirrels and cats).
Spending time with my cats.
Beware my friends, the feline species can be addictive.... and you won't know how addictive until you find yourself feeding one at 3 in the morning.

I am afraid the answers here are skewed because of a lack of respect for trans individuals…the first post asked if you are male, female, or trans…in fact it is rather common to be born with intersex genitalia, though a lot of infants receive early surgery to conform to the sexual binary. I’m sure there are more trans individuals here who do not feel that it is okay to say they are trans here because someone is loudly saying it’s not a real thing…

I am afraid the answers here are skewed because of a lack of respect for trans individuals…the first post asked if you are male, female, or trans…in fact it is rather common to be born with intersex genitalia, though a lot of infants receive early surgery to conform to the sexual binary. I’m sure there are more trans individuals here who do not feel that it is okay to say they are trans here because someone is loudly saying it’s not a real thing…
I could write a ten page dissertation concerning what was said here from both a psychological and physiological perspective, so I'll just say this:
First, it was TWO people, myself and one other with dissenting opinions regarding transgenderism. Two, out of how many others that interacted with this thread?
Secondly, If you are trans, have strength of character and are of a sound mindset in regards to your lifestyle then why would even the slightest pushback from a minority of voices (again only two) have this kind of effect on the individual?
Lastly, JustJJ, look at the website we are all on right now. All of the stuff on this forum and your worried about the sensibility of trans members or what the majority of members will say in regards to them saying they are trans. Which I can guarantee will be supportive. Come on.

Male and straight, I do wonder if having a girl’s face as my avatar could be misleading and have considered changing it,
Nothing wrong with that imho
Nah. It says your male in your about section, don’t change
Exactly
True, but I’m not sure many people always look at that and I’m probably one of those.

Meh, I’ve had my Avatar forever, I use it because I find her pleasing and sometimes enjoy writing as if I was female as Miss Loinclothslave and that’s how I like to imagine myself when being a slave girl.

So I enjoy roleplaying in a fluid way.

I also try to be clear with everyone that I am indeed male. Doing so feels more comfortable to me.

Yes I’ve had people message me expecting a female but as soon as I realise I point out my gender. Anyone who messaged me out of the blue for ERP probably got told my gender in my first response.

Anyway, I’m male.

And am supportive of gender fluidity or trans people, intersex. But I don’t think we need to debate the issue here. There has been some poor definitions which really aren’t helpful. I am unsure why the meaning of “gender” has to be hijacked away from the scientific into a social meaning. Why not invent another word? But I’m thinking I just want to be supportive of people who aren’t predatory

Last edited:
And am supportive of gender fluidity or trans people, intersex. But I don’t think we need to debate the issue here. There has been some poor definitions which really aren’t helpful. I am unsure why the meaning of “gender” has to be hijacked away from the scientific into a social meaning. Why not invent another word? But I’m thinking I just want to be supportive of people who aren’t predatory
Agreed 100%

It's very unfortunate that there are a small number of militant extremists within the trans community that frankly are seriously damaging their own cause :(
I just wish everybody could accept each other and get on...

Back
Top Bottom