Boys,or Girls ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm just generally shocked that people can't get over their own heads about sex, gender, or whatever. I can't say I fully understand it myself but I always loved my life with a general rule for respect. Just respect our fellow human beings in real life. I mean, how am I impacted? Pretty much not at all. So I don't get all up in arms about this stuff. I have friends who are straight, cis, gay/les, trans. I wouldn't give up the experiences and human stories for the world.

Know someone who has rescued 12.
That’s one cramped house.
At one time my wife and I had 7. That will not happen again. Down to 2 now. Working in the waste and recycling biz I rescued my share. I just redid my enclosed porch and replaced a lot of wood the cats had torn up over 30 years. Did you know that cats LOVE sharpening their claws on stained wood? Didn't make that mistake again.

I'm just generally shocked that people can't get over their own heads about sex, gender, or whatever. I can't say I fully understand it myself but I always loved my life with a general rule for respect. Just respect our fellow human beings in real life. I mean, how am I impacted? Pretty much not at all. So I don't get all up in arms about this stuff. I have friends who are straight, cis, gay/les, trans. I wouldn't give up the experiences and human stories for the world.
That's it in a nutshell, as the saying goes.
A persons choice of sexual identity and lifestyle really affects no one else in the grand scheme of things. A person who doesn't agree with those choices has a right to his/her opinion, but if they try to use their beliefs to restrict others freedoms to live they way they want to, then they are forcing their way of life and belief system onto someone else, and they don't have the right to do that. Those who do that very thing complain about losing their freedoms, while doing exactly the same thing to those they don't agree with. At best they are hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom