bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
In addition, Rihanna in her backless 2014 Met Gala gown has probably appeared here before, but what the heck?

IMG_2120.jpeg

Her butt crack is also the envy of the civilized world. :babeando:

The search string "met gala backless gowns" also yielded Miley Cyrus in 2018,

IMG_2121.jpeg

Emily Ratajkowski pretty much naked in 2024

IMG_2125.jpeg

and terabytes of amazingly analogous imagery.:very_hot:

I am really turned on by how women smell, I mean the natural smell beyond perfumes and deodorants and whatever. It really turns me on on a deep level. That might seem like a weird thing to bring up in the context of a thread about women's backs, but I love to slowly move my mouth up and down along a woman's back from her bottom up to her neck and then back down again, and inhaling her scent as I go along, the smell of her skin, giving her little kisses and bites as I move up and down, enjoying her reactions, enjoying the scent and taste of her body... it drives me wild.

Last edited:
I am really turned on by how women smell, I mean the natural smell beyond perfumes and deodorants and whatever. It really turns me on on a deep level. That might seem like a weird thing to bring up in the context of a thread about women's backs, but I love to slowly move my mouth up and down along a woman's back from her bottom up to her neck and then back down again, and inhaling her scent as I go along, the smell of her skin, giving her little kisses and bites as I move up and down, enjoying her reactions, enjoying the scent and taste of her body... it drives me wild.
Pheromones.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom