bringing Sexy Backs

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Kiduttaja posted her earlier today, commenting on the localized oxidation of the bronze. ;)

IMG_2495.jpegIMG_2495.jpeg

Whatever his standing in the history of art, French artist Jean-Léon Gérôme did a lot of slave markets featuring comely naked female slaves for sale. Like this one.

IMG_2509.jpeg

Better suited to this thread is this recent version, as it accentuates the unfortunate female slave's musculature. :babeando:

IMG_2462.jpeg

Then there’s @mp5stab's "Aurelia on the whipping post." :eeek: :babeando:

View attachment 1509957
Now, I would never disparage mp5stab's artistry or the quality of her work, which is exemplary as always. That said, I do wonder about a small technical point - using a scaffold instead of a post for a whipping. I am a little concerned that when one goes in with a whip, that the strands might have a tendency to get caught by the posts on either side, impeding access to the victim's back. Tangled whips can be so frustrating for a lictor who takes pride in his work. I suspect this is why so many stories and images portray a person bound to a single post. ;) :D

Now, I would never disparage mp5stab's artistry or the quality of her work, which is exemplary as always. That said, I do wonder about a small technical point - using a scaffold instead of a post for a whipping. I am a little concerned that when one goes in with a whip, that the strands might have a tendency to get caught by the posts on either side, impeding access to the victim's back. Tangled whips can be so frustrating for a lictor who takes pride in his work. I suspect this is why so many stories and images portray a person bound to a single post. ;) :D
I bow to your expertise.;)

Back
Top Bottom