Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, this is the best breaking wheel illustration I have ever seen. Quoom created a masterpiece with this series. I am so glad that he went back and reworked his earlier work on the breaking wheel. I joined his site several years ago just to get this series.
Did he reworked other series?

Very nice Whipping-Wheel.

Odd title (or maker's name?) for the clip, agan medon -
mēden agan μηδέν άγαν, 'nothing in excess',
was the inscription on the Temple of Apollo at Delphi.
I'm not sure that I'd expect that advice to be followed
when I'm stretched naked on a revolving wheel and being whipped! :devil:

that is the name fo the artist. if you follow that blog wou can see the whoel story in images of that unfortunate woamn, how she arrives the dungeon fully clothed and with a magnificent hair and how she ends up

Cor! Thanks for introducing me to those, DM -
I'm surprised I haven't come across his work before
(the name and some of the pics do ring a faint bell now)
One of his latest gifs is a Roasting Wheel where the girl's
tied on the wide rim of a wheel and rotated over a blazing fire -
one of my oldest favourite fantasies, never seen it portrayed before!

that reminds me of something that has been on my mind, something alittle offtopic

there is a german movie about the inquisition, the spanish translation to that was 'Crimenes de Monasterio' (crimes of the monastery) It was bout some young priest being set as apprentice inquisitor, and there were some tortures depitced, mostly with men victims sadly, and one of them was exactly that: a man turned over the coals on a wheel. I think he was being interrogated about a plot to kill Torquemada. I guess it looked like one from the 70's and probably was isntead a 'TV miniseries' for I think it lasted about 2 hours.

Does any remember the name or what I am talking about? I guess with the name it would be possible to maybe find it somewhere. I dont' remember much more details, it was one of those things I saw as a teenager and remember it forever.

speaking of wheels, I can't stop watching this animation:
http://aganmedon.tumblr.com/post/122063867523

warning: loud screams
Thank you for posting this DarknessMonger. I had never heard of this artist, but after spending some time on his blog, I really like his work. His art is very brutal, but very erotic. I like that the artist has both the victim, and the ones administrating the torture, both nude.
I like both wheel animations, the one you linked to, and the one Eulalia mentioned (the roasting girl).
But I think my favorite is the one with the woman hanging from her ankles upside down, and giving head to the guy sitting in a chair. Now this is a unique way to get a blow job, very nice:devil:

There's a giant-sized version of the roasting wheel
in the hilariously bad film Sodom and Gomorrah -
the clip with the full scene's no longer on YouTube,
you can find the whole (much too long) film there,
or catch a glimpse in this trailer at about 1'42

Oh wow.... very realistic....too bad they shaved her head ... would have liked to have seen the effect spinning on the wheel would have had on her hair.
The head hair would have multiplied the digital efforts of our great artist. On the contrary, public and armpit hair would had been easier and very nice, but it's the artist's choice and I love it!

Oh I so love those, TC, esp #1 -
with the projecting hub that forces my body outwards,
so every bit of me is offered up to you, my Torturers!
The Wheel's such a wonderful invention -
why use it for anything else,
when you can torture crazy girls like me on it?
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Back
Top Bottom