captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
...and then???
Clearly, with the soldier momentarily distracted by her friend undressing, the girl grabbed the rifle, using the hand to hand fighting skills the partisans had taught her. She wasn't big, but her friend jumped in and with the soldier taken off guard, he was dead in seconds. The unfortunate part was that their clothes were now all wet with snow, so they had to share parts of the soldier's uniform to keep warm. Sadly they were shot by their own partisan group who saw them coming back to camp and thought it was two enemy soldiers. These things happen.

The morning after:

Blue state mail order bride awaits what’s coming to her after refusing to suck on her first night in Billy Bob’s bed.

Said Billy Bob, “A’m gonna give ya what’s for — thirty strokes, maybe more. Then A’m a gonna get m’self one of them thar “customer disappointed” refunds from NailusMartyrs.com and send ya off to the County Work Farm!”

“What? You won’t send me back to Minnesota?”

“Nah, NailusMartyrs would charge me an extra fee for doin’ that. Besides, ol’ Silas Tree, down at the work farm says Ah can come and watch ya sweat and slave anytimes Ah wants, and if Ah brings along a six pack ta share, ole Silas will let me whip the shit outta ya … just fer the fun of it!”

The morning after:

Blue state mail order bride awaits what’s coming to her after refusing to suck on her first night in Billy Bob’s bed.

Said Billy Bob, “A’m gonna give ya what’s for — thirty strokes, maybe more. Then A’m a gonna get m’self one of them thar “customer disappointed” refunds from NailusMartyrs.com and send ya off to the County Work Farm!

“Nah, NailusMartyrs would charge me an extra fee for doin’ that. Besides, ol’ Silas Tree, down at the work farm says Ah can come and watch ya sweat and slave anytimes Ah want, and if Ah brings along a six pack ta share, ole Silas will let me whip the shit outta ya … just fer the fun of it!”
I thought you were already sent back for being "too liberal, too bitchy, sassy mouth, lousy in bed, refuses to suck." That was in another thread. I think it was hilarious.

Best of luck at the County Work Farm. Maybe we will see you in "Chainganggirls.com." Sounds fun!

The morning after:

Said Billy Bob, “A’m gonna give ya what’s for — thirty strokes, maybe more. Then A’m a gonna get m’self one of them thar “customer disappointed” refunds from NailusMartyrs.com and send ya off to the County Work Farm!”

“Nah, NailusMartyrs would charge me an extra fee for doin’ that. Besides, ol’ Silas Tree, down at the work farm says Ah can come and watch ya sweat and slave anytimes Ah wants, and if Ah brings along a six pack ta share, ole Silas will let me whip the shit outta ya … just fer the fun of it!”
Looks like old Billy bob`s got you`re number then!

I thought you were already sent back for being "too liberal, too bitchy, sassy mouth, lousy in bed, refuses to suck." That was in another thread. I think it was hilarious.

Best of luck at the County Work Farm. Maybe we will see you in "Chainganggirls.com." Sounds fun!
You read my mind.

t56.jpg

The morning after:

Billy bob said he’ll beat the wildness out of ya. And send you down to slave away at Silas trees land

Camera team arrested and taken to jungle camp
af6-1280x1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom