Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
I recognize that it is a situation that puts many people, and that whipping on the ass is erotic, but I and my partner Silvia prefer whipping on the back or all over the body. And the victim tied to a post or hanging naked.
Hi, redsonja,
I assume that everyone has their sexual tastes. But for me the bare ass offers greater sensitivity and above all adds a humiliation factor to being a private part.
ffdv.pngffgewa.jpgffgj.jpgffgtolñ.jpgffgu.jpgffgvsz.jpgffgyw.pngffreas.jpgffrewqs.jpg
All the best,
Dafnees

Hi, redsonja,
I assume that everyone has their sexual tastes. But for me the bare ass offers greater sensitivity and above all adds a humiliation factor to being a private part.
View attachment 1128406View attachment 1128407View attachment 1128408View attachment 1128409View attachment 1128410View attachment 1128411View attachment 1128412View attachment 1128413View attachment 1128414
All the best,
Dafnees
Well, but it is also a great pleasure to see, as other friends of the forum indicate, the breasts being whipped, filling up with red marks of blood or little by little turning red from the blows.

Back
Top Bottom