Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry, but respecting your opinion, I feel the need to defend spanking on the ass.

Mainly for three reasons:
- It is a very fleshy and plump part so the sound of the whip is more intense
- It's a private part so the component of humiliation increases by showing that part and being whipped in it.
- I think that the ass is less sensitive than the breasts or the back, in this way, the punishment can be longer.

However, I also really like whipping on the breasts, because of their plumpness and sexual appeal, however I think they are a very sensitive and fragile part to carry out a very intense whipping.

All the best,
Dafnees

Neither me nor my partner like spanking on the ass. For others in this forum, yes, but there is nothing written about tastes.
We prefer the victim spanked all over the body, either the back, or the entire front of the body including the breasts. We also don't like spanking only on the breasts, although we think they are a little more pleasurable than on the ass.

Not into spanking, too much BDSM lite for amateur's. Now if you want to talk whipping ...........

kisses

willowfall

This might just be the goriest whipping scene I have ever seen in a mainstream production, or any video for that matter. From the Spanish TV serial "La Catedral del Mar" (2018) -- stripped naked, suspended from her wrists with her feet off the ground and whipped to a bloody pulp (and possibly to death, in view of the extent of the injuries shown) with a cat o' nine tails. The actress is Julia Carnero.

View attachment 1040586View attachment 1040587View attachment 1040588View attachment 1040589View attachment 1040590View attachment 1040591View attachment 1040592View attachment 1040593View attachment 1040594

View attachment 1040595
Hi, I have a question, from what episode is-it, please ?

THX ! So the woman flogged is the children's nanny ? I read once a summary of the story, and that scourging seems happen a lot of facts later...
So I wonder. Do we know for sure if she was put to death or not ?
I'm not really sure of the reason for the flogging -- I did find the entire series of "La catedral del mar" online, but only in Spanish with Russian overdubs. My Spanish is very rudimentary and my Russian non-existent, so I wasn't really able to follow the plot. I'm pretty sure she was whipped to death, though: the whipping ends when one of the henchmen says "esta morta" (she is dead), followed immediately by the closing credits of the first episode. The second episode starts with the teenage boy staring at the patch of blood remaining on the floor where the flogging took place, but we never see her again.

The first episode has one more bloody flogging scene, taking place at a wedding where the local lord arrives halfway through the reception. We see the bride being obviously scared out of her wits going through the motions at the reception and then being dragged by the lord into the house while the groom has to look on powerlessly. We hear her desperate screams along with the sound of flogging (but don't get to see it). Cut to the lord leaving and the groom entering the house to find his bride bloodied and bruised, obviously just having been flogged, and presumably also raped. The groom then challenges the lord and also gets flogged (on-screen). I attach a short edit of that scene as a zipped MP4, cut to stay within the 10MB upload limit, plus screen caps.

La catedral del mar (2018) 1 серия_-47480397_456240645_480p-00.10.04.161.jpegLa catedral del mar (2018) 1 серия_-47480397_456240645_480p-00.10.08.041.jpegLa catedral del mar (2018) 1 серия_-47480397_456240645_480p-00.10.10.161.jpegLa catedral del mar (2018) 1 серия_-47480397_456240645_480p-00.10.14.721.jpegLa catedral del mar (2018) 1 серия_-47480397_456240645_480p-00.11.30.121.jpegLa catedral del mar (2018) 1 серия_-47480397_456240645_480p-00.11.45.321.jpeg

Attachments

• La catedral del mar (2018) Ep 1 wedding scene.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 309
Last edited:
I'm not really sure of the reason for the flogging -- I did find the entire series of "La catedral del mar" online, but only in Spanish with Russian overdubs. My Spanish is very rudimentary and my Russian non-existent, so I wasn't really able to follow the plot. I'm pretty sure she was whipped to death, though: the whipping ends when one of the henchmen says "esta morta" (she is dead), followed immediately by the closing credits of the first episode. The second episode starts with the teenage boy staring at the patch of blood remaining on the floor where the flogging took place, but we never see her again.
In a wealthy family, a child (boy) who was looked after by this nanny tragically died. It was an accident. The boy's father decided that the nanny was to blame for this and flogged her to death.

Back
Top Bottom