Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anybody recognise the artist of this nice oriental slave whipping scene? Looks to be a vintage illustration, and the signature possibly says "G?? Hoffmann" or "Hoffmany", but I can't find any artist by that name (well, there is a DA artist called "Hoffmany", but clearly not the same).

Hoffmann 5473B8F.jpg

Does anybody recognise the artist of this nice oriental slave whipping scene? Looks to be a vintage illustration, and the signature possibly says "G?? Hoffmann" or "Hoffmany", but I can't find any artist by that name (well, there is a DA artist called "Hoffmany", but clearly not the same).

View attachment 1132587
Gaston R Hoffman, French artist, 1863 - 1960. He was into spanking and suchlike SM erotica. You can find plenty of his work on the internet, though mostly single pieces that have been sold at auctions, I couldn't find any general overview.

Gaston R Hoffman, French artist, 1863 - 1960. He was into spanking and suchlike SM erotica. You can find plenty of his work on the internet, though mostly single pieces that have been sold at auctions, I couldn't find any general overview.
Thanks, @Eulalia -- much appreciated. I thought it was a German name and tried searching for "Gerd Hoffmann" or variations thereof.

Edit: I seem to find him as "Gaston Hoffman" or "Gaston Hoffmann", and with different years of birth and death, e.g. 1883-1960 or 1883-1977, but I presume this is all the same artist. I found several drawings under these names that are clearly by the same artist as the one I found as the signature is the same, but only two of them would come under spanking or SM, namely the below scenes which look more like freeform domestic abuse than spanking -- not as appealing to me than the oriental slave scene:

Gaston Hoffman.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1132587
Such a beautiful erotic arch to her body, trying to escape the lash.

Neither me nor my partner like spanking on the ass. For others in this forum, yes, but there is nothing written about tastes.
We prefer the victim spanked all over the body, either the back, or the entire front of the body including the breasts. We also don't like spanking only on the breasts, although we think they are a little more pleasurable than on the ass.

Neither me nor my partner like spanking on the ass. For others in this forum, yes, but there is nothing written about tastes.
We prefer the victim spanked all over the body, either the back, or the entire front of the body including the breasts. We also don't like spanking only on the breasts, although we think they are a little more pleasurable than on the ass.
I fully agree. Limiting flogging to just the buttocks or breasts is completely unreasonable. The back is best for this.

Back
Top Bottom