Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another woman was accused of Heresy...and witchcraft ...
and today she deserves to be Burned at the Stake...in the square of his small village... where she worked as a prostitute to live...

Attachments

• Heretic Woman and Witch.jpg
    Heretic Woman and Witch.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 374
Atrocious and slowly Burned alive at the Stake...
She had seen many of her friends Condemned to this Sentence... It was impossible for her to imagine, how painful it really was...
She felt the Flames all against her breasts...her first screams... when the flames began to Torture her legs... and burn her dress.

Attachments

• Atrocius Slowly Burned alive.jpg
    Atrocius Slowly Burned alive.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 237
The witch prepares to be Burned at the Stake...together with her younger sister...forced to burn because of her...
Nymphomaniac woman, eager for carnal pleasures...
The Inquisitor; asked to apply an iron penis, between the witch's legs....to make her movements in the Flames.
They are a spectacle seen from a distance... for her and her sister everything is preparing to be atrocious...

Attachments

• sisters burned.jpg
    sisters burned.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 228
EXECUTIONER "Supreme Inquisitor; wish this witch's body be smeared with pitch...as for that devil's whore of her of her cousin...or you want to see her Burned at the Stake with her raw skin...that I properly raped...?"
WITCH "I beg you Inquisitor, I'm innocent... my cousin dragged me into witchcraft... of her of her lesbianism.
Let her alone be Burned at the Stake... I don't want pangs of conscience for her... I bear you no grudge if you want to do your sacred duty.
Have mercy on me...I beg you...I don't deserve Fire...!"
INQUISITOR "You and your cousin, you have committed acts of incest... you are a devil's whore like her...
You're younger...and maybe more of a witch....In the Flames you are witches to be Burned Alive....AT THE STAKE SHE TOO...!

Attachments

• lesbian witch cousins.jpg
    lesbian witch cousins.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 223
It doesn't matter if it's from the Inquisitor; you are the sister.
You were discovered in impure acts with another woman...and lesbians are considered witches.
To one of the two...we were forced to look at the others be Burned at the Stake...then for her, the same fate.
The Inquisitor will watch his sister die in the Flames...

Attachments

• Lesbians burned...-.jpg
    Lesbians burned...-.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 225
The wagon to transport today's Condemned...he brought down a young girl and is Condemned to the Stake.
Together with the man who paid her in exchange for sex..and another woman who was an accomplice to prostitution with him...her dirty mouth is punished with the bitter taste of pitch, that she greases the torch to light the pyres.

Attachments

• 3 executions burned.jpg
    3 executions burned.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 174
She was chosen as a Sacrificial Witch... and she was forced to accept... to avoid death at the Stake for many of her innocent friends...
She knew she was short-lived, in a world where being beautiful and having red hair is considered malignant.
Better to die, with the hope of not spending hours in the torture chamber and die in Flames at the Stake.
She had hopes of dying quickly, but she didn't go like that...
On the day of her sentencing she was taken from her home...boarding a wagon for prisoners...she arrives at the place chosen for the torture..
She sees the pyre and feels its anguish and fear within herself...
The two hitmen of the Holy Inquisition; they chained to the post, punched in the face and smeared with pitch the young girl...Sacrificial Witch.
In the Flames she prepares to scream in pain... while the heat melts the pitch,that dirty her body and her beautiful red hair...
Hair of the demon; by the opinion of her Executioners.

Attachments

• Sacrifical Witch 2.jpg
    Sacrifical Witch 2.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Sacrifical Witch  1.jpg
    Sacrifical Witch 1.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 128
The girl is now in Flames at the Stake...she faces Condemnation of her... Flames are better!!! of her the last month of her life.
He spent in a dirty dungeon...her body tortured, humiliated, of all body fluids...from the penis, of men full of misogyny.
She accused of the usual absurdity of witchcraft....The girl was young, beautiful, fragrant...she now she is like a smelly animal...
Waiting to be Roasted Alive...from the Flames that she observes fascinated.
She will soon scream in pain...

Attachments

• Humiliation and Burned..jpg
    Humiliation and Burned..jpg
    400 KB · Views: 115
WITCH "Burn me Alive why why...Why ? I am an innocent that you call a witch any fault of mine...you can't want such an Atrocious death for me"
EXECUTIONER "It's exciting to see your mouth for my penis...tremble with cold and fear of this Condemnation...now you're cold this morning...
but soon the heat becomes an unbearable torture... I am ready to give you slow agony on this pyre....to regret this cold May morning.
WITCH " Have pity on me...why?
EXECUTIONER "Because your hair was painted by a demon and you are her woman, .. you must be Burned at the Stake."

Attachments

• Albino Hair Witch.jpg
    Albino Hair Witch.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom