Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
WITCH "I am a Witch...I am a Witch...I am the Witch Surrounded by Flames, cruel punishment of the Holy Inquisition.
I understand the agony of young women being Burned Alive before me... I am the skin of the women Burned Alive after me."
Attracted by the beauty of the Flames... anxious before the pain...brazen towards the ruthless Inquisition...Another woman was Executed...

end.

Attachments

• 13 -I want witch.jpg
    13 -I want witch.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 19 -I want witch.jpg
    19 -I want witch.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 17. -I want witch.jpg
    17. -I want witch.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 16. -I want witch.jpg
    16. -I want witch.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 15-I want witch..jpg
    15-I want witch..jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 14 -I want witch.jpg
    14 -I want witch.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 144
INQUISITOR "Do you like Witch? we believe not, but we promise you this on the Stake...everything is more Atrocious and Terrible.
That pain everywhere on every part of your skin....Tomorrow witch, all tomorrow... together with your lesbian friend.
WITCH " AAAAAAAHHHHHH PITY UUUUUSSSS ".

Attachments

• Candles before Stake.jpg
    Candles before Stake.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 252
WITCH "I am a Witch...I am a Witch...I am the Witch Surrounded by Flames, cruel punishment of the Holy Inquisition.
I understand the agony of young women being Burned Alive before me... I am the skin of the women Burned Alive after me."
Attracted by the beauty of the Flames... anxious before the pain...brazen towards the ruthless Inquisition...Another woman was Executed...

hey my lovely witch, you can't believe how good it did me to have made you scream, shriek and roar one last time for no reason at all… the torturer already made you admit yesterday that you are a sinful witch… But since I am responsible for your soul, I asked God if it was okay to play with your flesh one last time… I had a long prayer and God said that since the flesh of this sinful witch would be burned tomorrow anyway, it would not be a violation of celibacy and he wished me a lot of fun!
Last night was a dream... how your body bent in the pain, the agony! how you screamed... how often I could squirt my cum over you and into you!
and now my sweet sexy condemned witch…
You see with your puffy eyes how I loosen the rope, the belt from my cloak...
how I tie the belt around your neck…
you feel how I pull the noose tighter and tighter until your sweet damn veins protrude from your neck… I will fuck your throat with my cock until you collapse! and then I'll squirt my cum on your face so that everyone who will be present at your cremation can see... that I was the last one to squirt God's will on your face!
and then, when I have chained you over the branches of the stake...
I will light the dry branches under your feet with the same flame as I lit my cigarette…
and I will massage my cock under my monk's robe. while the hungry flames gnaw at more and more branches, get bigger and start playing with your feet! and when your screams start at the stake... I'll splash a load of cum in the sand at my feet!
Yep my sweet witch... your flesh in the flames is too hot for me now :) but I will soak up every scream, every howl, every roar and I will thank god I met you and I know that you are just one girl of many that i will accompany on their last journey

Favorite:
Young beautiful Witch girl at the Stake.
1) Chained natural naked.
2) Chained naked with torture marks on her body.
3) Chained naked and smeared with pitch or Flammable grease.

Young beautiful Witch girl at the Stake.
1) Chained natural naked.
2) Chained naked with torture marks on her body.
3) Chained naked and smeared with pitch or Flammable grease.
Number 2, I can't imagine anyone burning a girl at the stake without playing with her first.
pitch or Flammable grease... doesn't this just shorten the agony of the girl in the flames?
And to number 1.... Naked would be desirable.... in any case...

EXECUTIONER "They told me, that during the interrogation you said you preferred Flames to the cross.
Now; that you witness the agony of your little sister are you still relapse?
WITCH LITTLE SISTER "HEEELP MEEEE Sister...why do they do this to me....HEELP MEEEEE".
WITCH SISTER " AAAHHHHHAAAAAA; Forgive me my sister....Please just BURN MEEE AAAHHHHH":
EXECUTIONER "NEVER".

Attachments

• sisters witch at the Stake..jpg
    sisters witch at the Stake..jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 144
The Terrible day has arrived for this poor girl... embarrassed by being naked...terror in the heart, in the eyes...because she fails really to imagine, how much I am in Extreme pain...of her her last moments of her.
Sentenced to the Stake... and the understanding that everything is real.

Attachments

• terrible day .jpg
    terrible day .jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom