Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Her Agony was long, Atrocious, moment by moment... in the Flames, she could hear the voices of the people...
While she laughed and shouted insults and incitements to the Executioner to the Flames...to Torture that blaphemous nun.
The smoke in her throat, made her vomit the sperm of the Torturers in the bottom of her stomach... and intense heat everywhere...
her Agony seemed never-ending.

Attachments

• 11 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    11 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 652
  • 12 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    12 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 13 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    13 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 14 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    14 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 15 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    15 witch blasphemous nun.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 279
Was chosen this Sunday afternoon in August...to Condemn two lesbians to be Burned at the Stake... lesbianism is considered an act of witchcraft.
it is Atrocious to Burn Alive in summer
The poor girls and their agony, is visible high above the roofs of the houses of the small village.

Attachments

• sunday- burned at the stake.jpg
    sunday- burned at the stake.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 343
WITCH "My only consolation, is to face this Terrible Sentence in front of my last summer sunset.
Soon the Flames will torture me to death without mercy."
Good to see you back FabioF, the milk was turning sour. There must be a witch at work, so you have a job to do.

INQUISITOR "How do you feel about being denounced by your sisters for incest?, but you are also a WITCH!!!...
And I Cruel Inquisitor: I punish you by making you watch your Pyre being prepared. and in the Flames...regret the sharp whips that I inflicted on your back."
WITCH "Have mercy on me ...have mercy on Meeeee...they are innocent my sisters are the real evil ones
Burn them at the Stake with me...Burn them !"
INQUISITOR "You accuse them...after you, in a few days...I arrest your sisters...I have already ordered to prepare their hours
in the Torture Chamber... while another Executioner... prepares the Pyre for them, is the one you now see surrounding your pole with faggots."

Attachments

• prepare to be Burned.jpg
    prepare to be Burned.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 349
Sometimes; the Holy Inquisition, does not tolerate that a simple man of the church...has sexual relations with a girl accused and tried for witchcraft.
And the Sentence to be Burned at the Stake together with the witch... becomes a sadistic and perverse spectacle, in the Execution square

PRIEST "I am happy to share this sentence with you my young witch...!"
WITCH "Because of your perversion...I have to suffer such an Atrocious Death...I feel shame, in front of my people, my young girl friends...
and in front of my family...".
PRIEST "Rub your skin well against mine...when you are wrapped and Tortured by the Flames, make me die excited....WITCH!!!"
WITCH "I curse all pigs like you...for having subdued and watched other innocent girls Burned at the Stake":

Attachments

• Witch and Priest.jpg
    Witch and Priest.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Sometimes women of the church become Cruel Inquisitors and Executioners of their own sister nuns.
NUN EXECUTIONER "Burn my young sister...Burn alive in the Flames of this Condemnation to the Stake...
Prepare your smooth skin for torture and blisters...!"
NUN VICTIM " NOOOOO AAAHHH...Mother Superior; Have mercy on Meeee, Save me and i give myself to your incest desires...!"
NUN EXECUTIONER " It's late for youAnd you are more beautiful in the Blames...Burn... Alive...!"

Attachments

• Nun burned nun.jpg
    Nun burned nun.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 286
Sometimes women of the church become Cruel Inquisitors and Executioners of their own sister nuns.
NUN EXECUTIONER "Burn my young sister...Burn alive in the Flames of this Condemnation to the Stake...
Prepare your smooth skin for torture and blisters...!"
NUN VICTIM " NOOOOO AAAHHH...Mother Superior; Have mercy on Meeee, Save me and i give myself to your incest desires...!"
NUN EXECUTIONER " It's late for youAnd you are more beautiful in the Blames...Burn... Alive...!"
It sure would be nice to see these women tortured before going to the stake.

The young girl feels on her splendid breasts the heat from the Flames... the Dark Inquisitor has decided for her the Sentence to the Stake...
because her beauty is too seductive.

WITCH "I hope to suffocate from the smoke, because I am afraid of being Tortured to death by the Flames...I am innocent..."

Attachments

• Young girl witch.jpg
    Young girl witch.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 244
INQUISITOR "the time of your public Execution is almost here... look at your Pyre...WITCH!!!...
you will feel the tortures of the Flames, throughout your sensual body... You; female of the devil.
Barb winches as they are about to burn the witch. She thinks the witches put out a horrible scent when they are burned... :facepalm:

Before she was chained to the Pole around the Pyre...her beautiful long dark hair, was cut off completely. she cried about it.
More than when she was Tortured and sexually humiliated... and now she Burns Alive; on the Stake.

Attachments

• Agony.jpg
    Agony.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom