Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you! Yeah, I should vary the scenery a bit more.
I too would enjoy seeing this
I get so focused on the tech sometimes I neglect other details. All I can see are the imperfections and I get caught up trying to fix them.
It is becoming harder and harder to pick up these so-called imperfections, particularly if only given a perfunctory glance. Give yourself credit, your refinement seems to be very fine.

Bit of a different view than my normal creations.
Wow, that's great! Definitely your style, and it's a pose that many people here will really love. I find it's the "edge" moments that are the most interesting in a crucifixion - the person hanging on the cross is at the almost end stage, but this is a transitional moment, and you've captured that beautifully.

Last edited:
Thank you! Yeah, I should vary the scenery a bit more. I get so focused on the tech sometimes I neglect other details. All I can see are the imperfections and I get caught up trying to fix them.
Can you put more spectators in to them? It is a shame to have so many girls suffering all alone and without any persons for appreciating them

With Lady C.O. permission.

You preached peace among peoples.
The Power and the people, brutalized by Power, did not let you continue. They captured you.
The crowd shouting demanded a public death so that everyone could rejoice in your suffering.
The Power chose three people to whip you in the square tied to a low wooden block. A blacksmith, a carpenter and a butcher took turns flaying you with hooked flagellums.
When they pulled away from you, they were breathing heavily from the effort.

The Power now takes care of you. To mock you they covered you in a purple robe and placed a crown of thorns on your head. As you bleed from entire body, naked and soaked in blood, you hear the sound of the wood patibulum falling a few steps away from you.
The Power is now preparing your real punishment. You look through the tears and the blood that drips down your face at the soldiers, the ropes, the wood and a donkey.

View attachment 1464391
I love these pics! Don't suppose I can convince you to flay Gabriella as well?

I love these pics! Don't suppose I can convince you to flay Gabriella as well?

A.I.P. thank you,
try here if you like some of my editing of original ( not mine ) imagines.

Let me know.

A.I.P. thank you,

Let me know.
These are insanely great!! There's something primal about the beating and torture of a beautiful woman, damaging her to this extent, causing her so much pain, it's the greatest way of honouring her body!

Great work!!

A.I.P. thank you,

Let me know.
If I were to credit you (and whoever else) would you be ok with me including some of these extreme flogging images in my torture short films?

Back
Top Bottom