Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
[QUOTE=
Of course! Here's a quick attempt.
[/Quote
There is always the sun in your art. Full and mighty Sun. It seems as Sun likes to watch and to join to the torture of your poor women cooking and roastig their shattered bodies nailed as meat to the wood. No rain or clouds to decrease of a bit their atrocious sufference.

Starting to experiment with FLUX. Have a lot to learn and get setup correctly so here is another using my regular flow for now. Enjoy!
Great new addition!

For anyone interested, here is a link to the LoRAs I've trained. I typically use a weight between .2 and .4 on each and they work best with a Juggernaught/XL based model. Best of luck!

https://mega.nz/folder/qtMCBAAJ#ipEt3X6Oe8mfqI7CthvHzg
@Condemned One I'm doing some tests with these files you kindly shared with us. It seems these files come in pairs with its corresponding config.json files. Have you seen those type of files?

Great new addition!

@Condemned One I'm doing some tests with these files you kindly shared with us. It seems these files come in pairs with its corresponding config.json files. Have you seen those type of files?
You shouldn't need anything other than the safetensors file. If you place that in your LoRA folder it will load it into whatever UI you are using like A1111, ComfyUI, or Foooocus. If you are getting an error, my guess is your UI isn't installed correctly but that's just a guess.

Starting to experiment with FLUX. Have a lot to learn and get setup correctly so here is another using my regular flow for now. Enjoy!
Yeah..this one looks best for me, feeling more painful on expression .
Lol..i ised to do this pose on Yoda mat ;)

Yeah..this one looks best for me, feeling more painful on expression .
Lol..i ised to do this pose on Yoda mat ;)
Lol...mis-typed spelling..I used to do that pose in Yoga Mat....
Not Yoda from star wars. :D

Trying out Juggernaut v11. Seems to be marginally better with hands/feet.
Looks great to me. It's a beautiful picture. And I think the fact that you present your images in an almost painting style, there is a lot that can be "forgiven" with regard to hands and feet that would be glaringly obvious in a more photographic style.

Have you ever thought of moving your figures out of the desert to a different backdrop, or perhaps playing with a different time of day (not that late afternoon isn't nice, of course)? I ask only out of interest, not with any intent to criticize.

Looks great to me. It's a beautiful picture. And I think the fact that you present your images in an almost painting style, there is a lot that can be "forgiven" with regard to hands and feet that would be glaringly obvious in a more photographic style.

Have you ever thought of moving your figures out of the desert to a different backdrop, or perhaps playing with a different time of day (not that late afternoon isn't nice, of course)? I ask only out of interest, not with any intent to criticize.
Thank you! Yeah, I should vary the scenery a bit more. I get so focused on the tech sometimes I neglect other details. All I can see are the imperfections and I get caught up trying to fix them.

Back
Top Bottom