Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Been away for a while working on other projects. Coming back to try a few new toys and models. Trying to see if there is a better combo than SDXL/Juggernaut but it's a lot of trial and error.
Wonderful to see you back! :)

And still producing superb images! :clapping:

Been away for a while working on other projects. Coming back to try a few new toys and models. Trying to see if there is a better combo than SDXL/Juggernaut but it's a lot of trial and error.

SocaRealism XL give me good results: https://civitai.com/models/158441/socarealism-xl

I'm experimenting with PonyRealism but it's kind horny in it's generation, so it might not meet your style of art.

Any chance of showing the Loras? I would love to have a your proper crucifixion one. Only you and Hornet have made good crux ai art, and both involved custom Loras.
For anyone interested, here is a link to the LoRAs I've trained. I typically use a weight between .2 and .4 on each and they work best with a Juggernaught/XL based model. Best of luck!

https://mega.nz/folder/qtMCBAAJ#ipEt3X6Oe8mfqI7CthvHzg

Not sure what the folk looking down from the Imperial Roman Airways flight IRA2623 from Rome to Caesaria Phillipi might make of it, but I like it!
Yes, strange, that airliner up there. Not clear on where they think they'll be landing. I hope she's not air traffic control.

After a significant amount of trial and error, getting some decent cornu results.
That's beautiful work, as always. I like how you stick with your style and add to the mix. The cornu looks great. A bit painful perhaps, but then again, that's sort of the point in an execution of this sort.

@Condemned is good to see you are back. Based on the amazing job you have done training an AI to produce your specific detailed works from sketches, do you think the same could be done to create long detailed custom stories?

I'm experimenting with PonyRealism but it's kind horny in it's generation, so it might not meet your style of art.
It's TOO horny. It doesn't even let the girls scream and cry.

I'm using PonyRealism and its derivatives as my main checkpoint nowadays, but I haven't had much trouble in that aspect. All Pony models are definitely horny, but I found it to be quite manageable. Are you following the Pony-style prompting using Danbooru tags?

Are you following the Pony-style prompting using Danbooru tags?
Not yet but i will look into it as i'm still learning with trials and error the difference in prompting with Pony such as nationalty that is not taken into account, but it respond well to expression: the one that i mostly use in my creation, the more i use Pony and its variant the more i realize that it is tuned to the kind of kinky "concept" that i enjoy creating :cool:

Not yet but i will look into it as i'm still learning with trials and error the difference in prompting with Pony such as nationalty that is not taken into account, but it respond well to expression: the one that i mostly use in my creation, the more i use Pony and its variant the more i realize that it is tuned to the kind of kinky "concept" that i enjoy creating :cool:
Ah, that makes sense. You should use a specific prompting method to maximise a Pony model's exceptional prompt-following capability.

For reference, here's a prompt template I use for Pony Realism and YAPRM:

Positive:
Code:
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, BREAK, photo of {prompt}, highly detailed, raw, photo
Negative:
Code:
score_1, score_2, score_3

More importantly, you need to figure out what tags are available on Danbooru for the concept you want to depict, either by browsing the Danbooru site itself or using one of the tools like this.

I found that it's best to start with a short natural language description before listing relevant tags. For example, if I want to depict a slave girl whose hands are bound behind and legs spread, I'd compose my prompt like this:
Code:
slave girl waiting for an inspection, slave, 1girl, cuffs, collar, arms_behind_back, spread_legs, pubic_hair

It's quite different from how I'd use an ordinary SDXL model, so it might have resulted in less-than-ideal output if you didn't follow the style mentioned above.

Hope it helps! :)

Back
Top Bottom